Count to 00,000

DeletedUser28032

And so endeth Irulia...also no RWBY spoilers or i'll be forced to hunt you all down, that goes for The Walking Dead too!

Deleted User - 819397

Hahahahahaha...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Ok, that's all the spoilers I've got.

DeletedUser31931

Some characters need to learn to sit on their chairs properly. #AllI'mSayin'

Deleted User - 819397

Perhaps that's the correct way to sit and we've all been wrong this whole time...ever thought of that?

Also, Braet, please inform us when you've watched the ep, I think a certain character might be making an appearance as my avatar for a while, but don't want to spoil things if I can help it.

DeletedUser

Why do I get the feeling I know which character you're referring to, hmm?

All that I'll say about the ep is that I really enjoyed it

Deleted User - 819397

No idea who you're talking about...nope. None. ...I'm innocent, I swear...

DeletedUser31931

I'm with Silent on this one. I know exactly who your new avatar is going to be (unless you change it because we both know).

DeletedUser31931

I've known of my own insanity for a long time. Welcome to the club Silent.

DeletedUser

I'm about to embark on a binge watch of the entire Lyrical Nanoha series, for no reason other than the fact that I'm bored and I like the character designs.

Ok that's 2 reasons.

DeletedUser31931

I mean, I don't actually watch The Walking Dead so it's not like I was going to spoil you on that one. The only thing I know about it is the meme about the guy telling bad puns to his kid and the kid doesn't laugh.

DeletedUser28032

yeah but I've been waiting the better part of eight months to find out which of the characters I've grown rather attached to was going to get beaten to death by a baseball bat, so I didn't want to take any chances where spoilers were concerned.

In other news, I like Rosemary...she's crazier than my character is!