Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

I mean, that's kinda what I was going for. Rosemary's good fun to write at the moment, so I'll probably be posting her more regularly than I should. At least it's getting me vaguely inspired to write for other things though, which is important.

DeletedUser31931

Calling it now it's can't sit on chairs dude. Also known as RWBY prepares for the eventual crossover by showing what generations of inbreeding has done to the Lannisters.

DeletedUser31931

He may also have an interest in trading similar vowels in a friendly game of Scrabble.

DeletedUser31931

You know, sometimes I feel bad about what I do to you. Then my conscience goes back to its corner and I carry on.

Deleted User - 819397

Spoiler alert: I looked at the Count thread after you told me not to Zem.

Spoiler alert: It didn't impact my decision at all.

DeletedUser31931

I mean, it just depended on your mood Regal sama. After all, great superheros are known to be fickle beings. Whereas us villains are much more stable. Isn't that right Mr. J?

DeletedUser31931

I dunno, maybe to fight the monsters, Regal needs to become a monster himself.

Deleted User - 819397

Guys, guys, it's ok...Tyrian is a controlled insane.

SPOILERS FOR RWBY V4E1:
Most crazy people would have sulked for a long time after being told they couldn't kill Ruby if that was something they really wanted to do. Tyrian was back to smiling in a couple seconds. Makes him extra dangerous...because he controls himself well enough to agree to the terms without complaining or trying to find a loophole in the instructions where he could reasonably kill her...instead he accepts and moves on, going so far as to find another way he can have fun with the assignment.

DeletedUser28032

Aah Harley, its true what they say...you can always depend on a bad guy to be bad.

Oh and Sentinels...though i may be biased

DeletedUser31931

I'll campaign for both. I would like to get back into Kauria sooner rather than later though. Thankfully, Jokir will soon finish meditating