Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Or a Fiat. I think they still sell the Mirafiori in South America.

DeletedUser31931

I find that I love (and dislike) that this has become the little CS corner, though I do wish that it was more the case that it was Active that was the little corner and this was maintained for CS related talk that's not entirely important. Especially since my bookmark is to the CS homepage so I'm much more likely to see what you want me to if you post there.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I just have my bookmark to the Community section, so I can see everything that's been posted (that I care about).

DeletedUser31931

Meh, I just go to the control panel and skip over to OT from there, the only two forums I'm subbed to on my control panel are OT and CS, though CS is kinda a moot point. Also my laptop has an instant launch button and that is set to CS as well, so it's actually one of the first things I do when I open up my browser.

DeletedUser28032

Yeah I do the same as Johann that way I can see whether anyones posted anything in CS and OT at the same time

Apelatia

Whereas I have the entire forum page as my bookmark heh...

Also, I agree with what Zem says. It would be preferable that we used the Active thread for important CS-related talk. I believe that Regal feels strongly about this point.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

We should all go there right now and talk about important CS related talk. Anybody got anything?

DeletedUser31931

It's basically like ice-cream, but generally nicer as it's smoother. I remember one time though when we tried to make sorbet but the person making it (who shall remain nameless) didn't take it out and stir it whilst it was setting, so rather than being sorbet it just ended up as a lump of coloured ice with something you might call taste to it.

DeletedUser31931

If you're going to have sorbet then generally fruit sorbets are better than liquor sorbets, so pick one of them. My personal favourite flavour of sorbet is mango.

DeletedUser31931

How have so many people here not tried sorbets?! (And yes, two does count as many)

Deleted User - 819397

If we're talking frozen desserts I've always been partial to gelato myself

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Frozen yoghurt is my thing. Well, I rarely have the frozen desserts. But I do enjoy my frozen yoghurt when I do have the frozen desserts.