Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Ok............. Definitely not trusting tiger! I guess that leaves Apel as the most logical choice. I can't be johann, Carolyn is to in deep with Perran and Gilly, whereas Melk is the logical choice as the two of them haven't really come to blows (yet) and I trust Apel to not screw with my char the most. I would trust you Regal but I know from personal experience that it's hard to make a clear judgement about what someone-else's character should do when it's your RP and you have a certain way you want things to go.

Also, in terms of Irulia, I would wipe you guys out in a single post.... not yet.... That said it has been pretty dark. Arthur's family was killed in front of him, Sera was blinded, Mandan has sever psychological issues, Sam came out as gay as the person he loved died in his arms, Rilinea and Arthur were taken from in front of the group... It's not exactly been the nicest of RPs.

Also in terms of the stance on homosexuality, one of the tenants of the Spirit Changers is acceptance of everyone, however, with something else happening across the world (spoilers!) things might well change...

Last edited by a moderator:

Apelatia

I'd be happy to look after Perran for you. Your logic on choosing who to issue with the task seems sound enough...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

You're about as trustworthy as a 1940's steel ship that's sitting in cold water. Brittle fracture right down the middle!

Liberty_Ship.JPG

DeletedUser28032

Thats 1940's steelwork for you, oh and while I remember Happy belated Birthday Tiger as I am sure I saw your name along the bottom of the screen.
Also who's up in Sick One?

DeletedUser31931

NOT ME! (scurries off to go check)

Also, count corrected. *Glares at tiger*

DeletedUser

Aw, only a few days late. That's sweet. XD

Oh, and as for Sick One I'm going to post in response to Maya, and I'm waiting for either Johann or Chloe to post with the other group.

DeletedUser31931

It's much easier to post once you get into a grove. After I'd done Sick One I knew I had others that I needed to do so I just blitzed them, and then I realised it was late and before I could do Tiran and Ashes I went to sleep.

Deleted User - 819397

Seeing as what I'm doing at work today is leaving me with a LOT of downtime, I'll try to catch up on some posting today...

DeletedUser31931

I was thinking about it and my two female characters so far have been a Dominatrix and a deranged psychopath and I'm wondering if this is a reflection on me or on my view of women? (I think its more a reflection on me than anything else) What I do know is that Maya is great fun to post for.