Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

No comment Apel? I think a psychotic character would be fun to do (as in someone with psychosis) as you could have some really INTERESTING posts.

DeletedUser31931

Nope, she's just plain old insane. Psychosis is a general mental condition causing people to loose contact with reality, with more exaggerated psychosis it can lead to confusion between fiction and reality for the patient, because of how broadly definable it is it includes many mental conditions such as bi-polarity or schizophrenia (the two being at relatively opposite ends of the spectrum, bi-polarity being minor psychosis (as it doesn't result in a great loss on reality rather affecting the mindset of the person greatly) whereas schizophrenia is major psychosis, causing the patient to believe that a fictional character in their head really exists.)

And before you ask, yes I knew that myself and yes I typed that myself.

Apelatia

You do seem to like lecturing me. :p

I still see Gilly as psychotic. I see many tendencies in her character that relate to the definition which you wrote out just now.

DeletedUser28032

Gilly has a lot of different issue's first of which is she's a psycopath (Thats using the medical definition) though she also seems to suffer from mood swings and a child like mentality. Also as a heads up for Perran when Gilly says "I am bored, I want to play" that could mean absolutley anything

DeletedUser31931

So not 'Who can kill the big screetchy thing first'? Also, I'd say Gilly fits less with psychopath (too much empathy in terms of understanding of other's feelings during the up periods) and more with bipolarity (see mood swings although it tends to range from Happy Gilly who is more clever and understand and deranged Gilly who is definitely psychopathic) and a handicapped maturity (the childishness).

Also Apel, I don't lecture you I just like demonstrating my knowledge because I'm a terrible show-boating selfish human being. And you know what they say: the first step is admitting it. (The second is then ignoring it, or at least that's what I'm telling myself)

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

I try to make my characters kind of neutral; don't let the size of your future carrying cells define you!

Also; I have a lot to post in. I shall start tonight, and see where it goes from there.

Deleted User - 819397

I could have very easily died tonight...interesting experience to say the least...

Deleted User - 819397

My car was having a slight issue with consistent squeaking, took it to the shop today to fix it…however, I had to go somewhere last night and was urged to take my brother's car instead…turns out that while I had squeaking (exacerbated when I brake) my brother's car barely had working brakes…as in, unless I floored the darn thing they didn't work, and then they BARELY worked…I was far less safe driving that thing back and forth than in my own car…if I had needed to stop quickly for whatever reason, I'd've crashed…HARD.

DeletedUser31931

So.... don't drive anywhere.... quickly? (In all seriousness, he needs to get that fixed, his car's a death-trap. Was it made by GM?)

DeletedUser28032

Yeah I'd tell your brother to get that sorted, my brother just nicks my car whilst I am on holiday although last time he did give me some petrol money when I got back