Conspiracy

Diggo11

Ok is this an April Fools? 1st and 3rd Part of Notes... I highly doubt it.

Also (assuming its not an April fools), will it be available for the first week of April or do you only have to start it in the first week of April to have permanent access? And I hope its still available next April if its limited time!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think you're mistaken a bit or maybe I'm getting you wrong. the new level 15 quest is not the April quest (you think it's a prank by the devs? :eek:hmy: I hope not)

Edit: I was wrong, you know what? after reading the quest again it looks like an April fool joke to me. come on... eggs? a colt buntline as a reward plus the 1&3 pieces of note? I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

a colt buntline and the two pieces of note u rarely get? highly unlikely

besides, the quest hant appeared for me

DeletedUser

but you need to get past the part with the eggs in order to get any of it
the better experience rewards included

DeletedUser

EGGS? where the hell do you think you can get eggs? this is a joke. I'm almost sure of it.

DeletedUser

almost ?
the santa hat was short lived and maya wont speak of the incident anymore
i even bought her a few drinks on the worlds that came out after december and she still wont talk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have 4hrs of picking tobacco left..I will start the quest and see what it has..Will post what henry/sheriff/maya/waupee says..

DeletedUser

and if it starts next week ? which is the first week of april mind ya

DeletedUser

Nope, mine activated in W2 w/out having to equip anything.

Just go to the saloon and talk to the sheriff.

DeletedUser

by the way rockstar on west stats the tobacco is now putting up posters lol! kindo of irked me as i had put in half the time towards tobaco lol

DeletedUser

is the lvl 37 quest available only on equipping the hammer?

If you look at the hints you will see that it tells you on one that you need to do the 6 hours to activate the quest but on the other it just says 'can only be started in April'. From this, combined with personal experience of what shoed up in my quests account, you should get the quest notification without having or equipping the hammer.

DeletedUser

The april quest just appeared for me, no equoping needed.

And im half way through putting up posters so will have to see if that starts the Consiracy quest. I think it is a real quest...but everyone will get stuck at the egg part lol.

DeletedUser

The april quest just appeared for me, no equoping needed.

And im half way through putting up posters so will have to see if that starts the Consiracy quest. I think it is a real quest...but everyone will get stuck at the egg part lol.

Can't wait to hear if the quest activates for you or not!

I think it must be an April fools joke, I mean it is called 'Conspiracy'!

Also, have you seen this on weststats?

Note: Due to a request by Innogames GmbH we have been forced to remove a hint explaining how to get eggs.

DeletedUser

I just finished putting up posters in 2 worlds for 6 hours, no quest popped up.

DeletedUser

Well, what a surprise :D

Maybe you need to follow the Easter Bunny to the special poster site :dry:

DeletedUser

well this sucks.. The april quest is only for those higher than level 37? I am not going to be level 37 by the end of april

DeletedUser

A German guy has an egg. Or assembly is doing, or is all true. He took a picture.​