Conspiracy

DeletedUser

Well, there is always next April. I know it is of very little consolation, as I do not meet the requirements in two worlds either.
A German guy has an egg. Or assembly is doing, or is all true. He took a picture.
Got a link?

DeletedUser

Anything can be photoshopped. They can lift the icon straight out of Weststats.

DeletedUser

I would like to know that Conspiracy quest is only available for the new comers or after 6 hours Putting up posters it's available for everyone above lvl 15???

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone knows yet i have been reading all the threads and waiting for someone to complete the six hours before i start on it.. some folks started on tobacco and it changed to posters so i am waiting and watching for now

DeletedUser

I dont think anyone knows yet i have been reading all the threads and waiting for someone to complete the six hours before i start on it.. some folks started on tobacco and it changed to posters so i am waiting and watching for now

I just finished putting up posters in 2 worlds for 6 hours, no quest popped up.

Question answered a few posts earlier... ;)

1st of April :D April Fool!

DeletedUser

ah i see that now lol i guess jumping between all the threads i missed that one

DeletedUser

Ok is this an April Fools? 1st and 3rd Part of Notes... I highly doubt it.

Also (assuming its not an April fools), will it be available for the first week of April or do you only have to start it in the first week of April to have permanent access? And I hope its still available next April if its limited time!

Good spot that it was probably an April fools though - I would have probably gone along with it had I not checked the forums!

DeletedUser

I guess we should all just keep an eye on the forums to see where this goes if it goes anywhere at all. To bad neither of my chars are lvl 37 i could have done the other new quest.

DeletedUser

Well i just finished 6 hours of putting up posters and nothing has happened. I think the joke is the number of people that will waste 6 hours on such a pointless task... just like i did. At least i have a healthy supply of posters now though :dry:.

Besides, allowing players to get either a Bluntline or Hernando's sword (through the notes) so easily would completely ruin the game mechanics. Those items are meant to be very hard to get.

DeletedUser

Do you know if they have done an April fools joke on this game in the past... I have been here less than a year so i wasn't around this time last year.

DeletedUser

I certainly hope that this is not a joke but come on it only appears on the week of April First. Also were in the game are you supposed to get eggs from?

This whole thing reeks of FAKE!

I have also noticed that there is a Santa quest, is this fake?

:indian: first post :indian:

DeletedUser

Fake!

After studying the requirements and rewards for long and hard i have decided............... ITS FAKE!!!!!

requirements:
3 EGGS

Rewards:
SHARP CALVARY SABER (LEVEL 73 WEAPON)

SO FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to ruin the dreams of many people but my conclusion is FAKE!

:indian: Second Post :indian:

DeletedUser

problem is... if it IS an April fools joke, if its done after midday then THEY are the fools... so by not saying that its a joke now... they run that risk lol.

that said, I still think its fake

DeletedUser

HA HA that might be true but don't you think that putting everyone through all this chaos in mean lmao

:indian: Third Post :indian:

DeletedUser

im begining to think this is some type of joke myself now that ive completed the 6 hours of putting up posters and the quest still didnt show up lol:p

DeletedUser

It's all fake. In order the first letter of each title on the new conspiracy quest spells out 'April Fools' so is obviously fake.