Conspiracy

DeletedUser

I would have loved to see the story that went with those titles though!

DeletedUser

three cheers to the devs for keeping us on the edge of our seats through the day

DeletedUser

so now that is been figured out i wonder how long it will still show on west stats! lol

DeletedUser

Well done staff of The West. :laugh:

On April 1st and still had ppl going. *Notes to self, people here really gullible..rofl..so desperate to be first to finish quest...even grumblings about it being fake, then they cry...hehehe

DeletedUser

West stats has already taken it down i see. I did the 6 hours of posting posters or whatever it was and got nothing, so i fell for the april fools as well.. good trick tho

Diggo11

It's all fake. In order the first letter of each title on the new conspiracy quest spells out 'April Fools' so is obviously fake.
Ah now how did I miss that? Meh at least I wasn't fooled like some others, but after this I was expecting it...

DeletedUser

Those pesky little..... well at least i didn't spend 6 hours putting up posters...... haha i wonder how many people actual did do that lmao

DeletedUser

well, many did 6 hrs of picking tobacco as it said on weststats

DeletedUser

The funny thing was at first it said tobacco and it was later changed to the posters so people were wasting a lot of time. Im glad i was patient I wanted to wait and see if quest would work I didnt know it was a joke but when I found out it was I was glad I stuck to my regular task.

DeletedUser

and weststats said "the quest will appear after u do 'the job' for 6 hrs". even they didnt know what job

DeletedUser

Well the most important thing now is that the truth is out! Wow that was a pretty big conspiracy theory lol