CLOSED: 48HR Quest & Dueler removal option

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9470

What you are suggesting is a one dimensional dueling game instead.
Most of the emphasis I see in these forums is that the west is a dueling game, and all other ways of playing are not the point of this game.
I call that one dimensional.

Fortunately this is not a one dimensional game.
I can play this game all day without dueling.
Some people like dueling, others like fort battles, others like jobs, others like quests etc..

Everything comes back to the same old arguments,
Pure build Duelers wanting to dominate this game, so no other build can play their game with any enjoyment.

This thread is just another attempt for duelers to make it more easy for them to play the game their way. Other players are not allowed any tactics but they want to keep their tactics very dearly.

Pedro

wow!
ive never seen so much BS in my life!
nice propaganda!

As a pure dueller, quest kos dont slow me down let alone stop me.
quest kos take away the opportunity to have a match.
its in the interest of any town/empire/alliance to be able to take out people.
whether they are fort fighters, builders or duellers...
EVEN YOUR ALLIANCE.
if your alliance isnt doing this then if i were you i would promptly change alliance for a better one.

put it this way:
if you could fort battle your own forts for free, you would do this every day to protect them.
YES! if your fort has been called, no one else can call it!!!!!

would pure fort fighters exist then?
fort fighters would go awol at the first sign of such loophole!

this quest ko loophole is exactly the same.
if you dont want to be duelled, there are things you can do to protect yourself.
using an in-game flaw isnt. this is plain and simple cheating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28464

wow!
ive never seen so much BS in my life!
nice propaganda!.
Of course, anybody expressing a point of view that is contrary to yours is a lot of BS. Did you notice that I don't call your posts a lot of BS.

Propaganda is when you use the words flaw or cheating as an argument against a situation that is disfavorable to you but favorable to others.

If Quest KO was cheating or a flaw, Innogames would have changed it a long time ago. Maybe they will remove it in the future, but it will not be because it was cheating.
Pedro

DeletedUser

Haha, I am a builder killer when it suits but when I respec to all jobs build to progress to the next stage in my development I like the safety net that only a quest NPC suicide and the love of a mother can provide.

I just like to bring this post up again, this is basicly why it should be removed full spot.
We got players going around beating the POO out of defenceless players then using the NPC K.O 48 hr trick because they have respec, you big coward :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Lets all do it and kill the whole point of dueling yeha that be fun wont it......NOT !

DeletedUser

Every time a fort battle is declared on a town and the said town cannot send it's duelers on a preemptive strikes against the fort-fighters there is a poor kitten that dies somewhere.

Please save the poor Kittie cats!

DeletedUser

This is 100% about duelers wanting easy access to the softest targets – fort fighters. Give duelers this and then they will belly ache about more.

The game rules about “pushing” are about not manipulating rules to get “super easy XP”. Revoke this npc ko rule and you will be GIVING duelers “super easy XP”.

Revoking this rule GIVES the BULLIES easy access to those easy targets they love to chain attack, day, after day, after day.

Isn't this the EXACT same post as in the other thread? AKA spamming? No one insisted or forced anyone to make a "soft target" it's all done by your hand alone.

DeletedUser22575

Tell you what I think Vic's idea would be better if we just work on getting rid of the 48 quest ko and leave the 48 hour dueler ko alone.

I'd say you have a better chance at that than your way of doing it... take baby steps.. if that goes through then you can ask for the 2nd part.

I guess...if thats what you think best GF.

Deleted User - 1278415

Closing this idea at this time I feel we have an similar idea going through the voting process at this time that should alleviate the 48hr quest ko situation. If it gets put into the game then we evaluate it and consider the 48hr dueler ko situation. But lets crawl first and see how it goes.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.