Church Praying theory on Sundays

DeletedUser

Is there a rumor that when you go to church on Sundays there is a party of hot wild cowgirls in the church basement waiting for the cowboys to make their prayers come true???

No, that only happens if you die fighitng in the name of god.

DeletedUser

I have no God, so no cowgirls for me :(

And as a married man I should really not be saying these things..

DeletedUser

OHH my

For all the Indians and Mexicans between us,it was a joke,but yet...when you working or praying you always see the wight char in small window.Most of the time he is doing nothing . :)
now they changed it fpr female char as well so theory about dark basements maybe a true... God stopped ,really listen to women since the story with the snake and the apple,but times changed,now the judge in courts listen to them and then you pay for life....:p

It wasnt me that decided to make the only 2 pure chars like duelers and builders strictly wight race...but the joke is on me...

;)

p.s about the wonderer ,no doubt a slave in the run...but yet think about it,the most strong man in the world is black...so plz before any one even think to insult or joke on black ppl ask your self:did you country have nuclear def in case black ppl go mad on you????
Indians and Mexicans cant nuke no one so far

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's a new fun theory; Out of ALL those that pray, "God" picks one to listen to each day, and gives a minor bonus.

DeletedUser

Here's a new fun theory; Out of ALL those that pray, "God" picks one to listen to each day, and gives a minor bonus.

Like Jesus picks his favorite team to win the Superbowl every year, if you listen to the players? Actually, not just the Superbowl, but every insignificant game in every sport.

Pete Rose was banned from baseball for betting on the sport. I think there should be an investigation of Jesus's trips to the sports book.

DeletedUser

Yeah, lol. You sure have a point there.

Why isn't it that when an athlete looses, that he blames God, but upon winning he credit this God fella' for granting him victory?

DeletedUser

There are two possibilities:

1. The illegal sports betting option.

2. Athletes are all Calvinists and they think the outcomes of their games are all predetermined.

DeletedUser

If option #2 were the case, then they ought to be truly pissed.

I mean, first God builds their hopes, commits them to lots of hard work, and when the time comes to reap the fruits of hard labour, he snatches it away.

What an effing *******!

DeletedUser

I believe the praying mechanic in general means they enjoy toying with the minds of the impressionable and regularly dissatisfied :D

I would assume any specific bias towards any particular religion would be frowned upon by the kind of organisations game companies are/will become answerable to.

However the church in-game has a Christian crucifix on the roof which is a little wrong considering this is an international game.

At any rate this all renders the crucifix a teeeeny bit controversial. :p

I'm sorrry to comment on this as I know someone else has, but as a strict atheist I still support the crucifix's right to be in this game as it WAS in the west. Even now that crazy country is still so devoutly christian they are trying to teach creationism as science in schools!

(this is not to say that I feel creationism should not be taught in schools rather I firmly believe that the correct lesson should be... RELIGIOUS EDUCATION.)

Me

DeletedUser

I think, we have no idea what church does, that just because the wanderer is black dosent make it racist, and that this game is freaking awsome!

yes, i spelt Awsome worng (I think)

DeletedUser

I think, we have no idea what church does, that just because the wanderer is black dosent make it racist, and that this game is freaking awsome!

yes, i spelt Awsome worng (I think)

I wanted an African-American Bounty hunter.... boo... :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

lol. You have to pray every time, every minute and every second in your life. Thats what God wants. You shouldnt pray just because you want good items. You pray because you believe in God.

DeletedUser

I bet that you dont get any advantages from praying and they put it in their to see what crazy ideas players would come up with.I mean just look at this fourm! so many ppl fihgting over random stuff that started from an idea about praying in the game!

DeletedUser

hey, im muslim

i dont hate christ and christianity but i think church should be named as temple in this game.So every1 could use it.