Church Praying theory on Sundays

DeletedUser

Call me crazy, but I have a big hunch that when your character prays on Sundays you get a big boost in all attributes and % finding rare items. :unsure:

opinions?

DeletedUser

try to donate to town's treasury while praying in church...
it helps me before duels to get out without a single scratch,idk about jobs,but looks like praying and donating in same time bless your dodging luck
:angryb::rollg::madb:

DeletedUser

Well it has never been confirmed. None of the praying theory's have been confirmed. I think though, that if you pray A LOT before dueling, it really messes up your dueling. It may, sometimes, help your dodging, but it can really mess up your hits. I never pray except on a couple players, and when trying to get hard to get product items (like union flag... which I still have not gotten).
It has hardly helped though. It really only helps with getting stuff in stores I believe..

DeletedUser

Just like praying in the real world.

Does the Sunday theory mean the devs are anti-Jewish and Seventh Day Adventist?

I believe the praying mechanic in general means they enjoy toying with the minds of the impressionable and regularly dissatisfied :D

I would assume any specific bias towards any particular religion would be frowned upon by the kind of organisations game companies are/will become answerable to.

However the church in-game has a Christian crucifix on the roof which is a little wrong considering this is an international game. Granting benefits to players that use an obviously Christian tinted feature is just immoral. OR perhaps praying does nothing and and its a jab from them at Christianity or religion as a whole? Either one is wrong imho.

I just like to think they've spun in a feature which will always keep us guessing. And that prayer is universal.

At any rate this all renders the crucifix a teeeeny bit controversial. :p

DeletedUser

I believe the praying mechanic in general means they enjoy toying with the minds of the impressionable and regularly dissatisfied :D

I would assume any specific bias towards any particular religion would be frowned upon by the kind of organisations game companies are/will become answerable to.

However the church in-game has a Christian crucifix on the roof which is a little wrong considering this is an international game. Granting benefits to players that use an obviously Christian tinted feature is just immoral. OR perhaps praying does nothing and and its a jab from them at Christianity or religion as a whole? Either one is wrong imho.

I just like to think they've spun in a feature which will always keep us guessing. And that prayer is universal.

At any rate this all renders the crucifix a teeeeny bit controversial. :p

Any crucifix is displaying clear bias against traditional vampires. :-[

DeletedUser

I think it is fairly safe to say that the church is Christian because that is appropriate to the history of the West being settled and that nothing more should be read into it than that.

Although... statistically it would be interesting to see the numbers of players who pray and cross reference that with their own beliefs. But I'm just curious like that. :)

Personally, I don't do it because in the absence of any real evidence of effect the idea kind of turns my stomach.

DeletedUser

the rumors said that Indian and Mexican charters in this game dont get nothing from a church even on Sunday...

:laugh:
im joking

;)

DeletedUser

the rumors said that Indian and Mexican charters in this game dont get nothing from a church even on Sunday...

I don't think the Christian god listened to women before the 20th century either, and I'm not even sure about then.

Not to mention the black "wanderer". Why is the only inherently homeless class black? The devs got some 'splainin' to do.

DeletedUser

Not to mention the black "wanderer". Why is the only inherently homeless class black? The devs got some 'splainin' to do.

lol. You are awful for seeing things that way.
Personally I always belived him to either be a freed, or escaped slave.:bandit:

DeletedUser

Atleast you will not be disappointed if they turn out to be ********s.

DeletedUser

Is there a rumor that when you go to church on Sundays there is a party of hot wild cowgirls in the church basement waiting for the cowboys to make their prayers come true???