Church of the Brown Tie

DeletedUser

I shall contemplate on your words and seek solace and guidance in the brown ties long standing yet little noted companion, the Great Quarter Horse long may he continue to carry its lowly followers in speed and grace across the lands.

The quarter horse is indeed one of the Brown Tie's greatest creations and has always held a special place by Its side.

You're all mad.

Nay, mad is he who refuses the Call.

DeletedUser

Yes, many similarities can be drawn between the Brown Tie and the Onion. This is because the two coexist harmoniously. They are, according to some legends, brothers. The Brown Tie is all powerful in the realm of The West, while the Onion has its domain elsewhere. The Brown Tie is not another false deity like those honoured in countless failed churches created over the years to rival the Onion.

Apelatia

I am greatly disturbed by this latest development... I once heard that the Onion was the only way. Now, people who were previously devout worshipers of the Onion are now turning to this new church for hope... I say that this is a waste of time. Tossing about your beliefs in the hope that this church will bring revelation...

I was once a proud wearer of a brown tie, but now... I don't know what to think about this! Convince me otherwise Bringer of Brown!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The Brown Tie understands your difficulty in coming to terms with Its sudden revelation. However, It is not asking you to abandon the Onion or any other heathen church. You are not seeing devout worshipers of the Onion turning to the Brown Tie; you are seeing the enlightened few who have been followers of the Brown Tie since the elder days when It walked hand in hand with the Onion finally having the potential to fulfil their destinies. For only by following both the Brown Tie and the Onion will you achieve spirituality both in The West and in life.

But come, the Brown Tie has no rivalry with the Onion. It will not encourage the perceived rivalry between the two Churches. I will say no more on this matter. All that is left is the choice between the path of wisdom and the path of folly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then it seems the Brown Tie has already tightened itself around its' own neck.

Diggo11

I am greatly disturbed by this latest development... I once heard that the Onion was the only way.
You are misguided: the Onion is not the only way, it is every way, infinite in layers. So long as we remain true to the core... wait, onions have no cores, what am I going on about?

Ripwise

But Brown Tie has the core, core is the wearer and by respecting/worshiping the tie wearer will have infinite peace and wisdom.

All hail the Brown Tie!

DeletedUser

b3HHSY9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats like totally awesome :eek:

but are grumpy pink onions also not interflicting with this awesome church?

PS i see some paint skills there! thought its not quite yet the paint skills we need!