Church of the Brown Tie

DeletedUser

WebtK2P.jpg

wow thats even better futu might actually be able to show us!

DeletedUser

The Brown Tie needs no assistance with Its paint skills. It is the one true master of MS Paint.

Diggo11

Joony, holy prophet! May we remember the day that brown ties fell from the sky, and all were clothed.

DeletedUser35968

Even the west gods can't count the number of posts by Almighty Brown Tie..

Jai ho Almighty Brown Tie..!!

Apelatia

Even the west gods can't count the number of posts by Almighty Brown Tie..

Jai ho Almighty Brown Tie..!!

Your post count doesn't rise from posting in the Off Topic section. This is the only section of the forum which doesn't add to your count. The Brown Tie isn't any different to the rest of us mortal beings.

DeletedUser34084

Your post count doesn't rise from posting in the Off Topic section. This is the only section of the forum which doesn't add to your count. The Brown Tie isn't any different to the rest of us mortal beings.

The Almighty Brown Tie!

Diggo11

The
0BdL6UY.png
is more worthy of having followers than this piece of fabricated nonsense is. :p
Glowing bull is about as valuable as what comes out its arse. The brown tie has no arse: it is invaluable, humble and almighty but to the combination of all layers itself.

DeletedUser

I wish to Wish the almighty brown tie a mighty 2014 and i hope his wisdom will be spread amongst us even in 2014! especially with paint drawings

DeletedUser22685

The Pope of the Brown Tie has returned, and with him comes a brand new page dedicated to the worship of the Brown Tie! Click here for the Almighty Brown Tie's Wiki Page!

There are now vacancies among the Disciples of the Brown Tie. All who truly love the Brown Tie are welcome, all you need to do is express a desire to become a disciple, and you'll be added to the list on the Wiki page ;)

DeletedUser

Hummz, Deth to futu... imposter pope of the brown tie,! hail almighty brown tie!

DeletedUser

Alas, the Messenger of the Brown Tie had tasked the Pope with passing on this message. If it must come from my own mouth, then so be it. It is not often that the Almighty Brown Tie offers places amongst Its devoted followers to the public. Those with positions on the council had to go through years of training in solitude. It would be wise to accept the offer of the ever-generous Almighty Brown Tie, for who knows how many lifetimes it may be before places amongst the Disciples are again freely given?

DeletedUser31931

I am glad to see the brown tie honoured in it's glory. I wish to join the ranks of those recognised. At first I was opposed for I did not know of the connection between the tie and the Onion, but my eyes were opened to the brotherhood of the two and I now recognise the tie's power. I wish to therefore join the ranks of the disciples (this is definitely not fuelled by a desire to be on the wiki).