Church of the Brown Tie

DeletedUser

I am glad to see the brown tie honoured in it's glory. I wish to join the ranks of those recognised. At first I was opposed for I did not know of the connection between the tie and the Onion, but my eyes were opened to the brotherhood of the two and I now recognise the tie's power. I wish to therefore join the ranks of the disciples (this is definitely not fuelled by a desire to be on the wiki).

The Almighty Brown Tie forgives, but It never forgets. It remembers well your blasphemous posts and reputation message. The Almighty Brown Tie is wise enough to recognise an attempt to bask in Its glory using false claims of repentance.

However, the Almighty Brown Tie is truly as compassionate as It is wise, and is willing to allow a second chance for even the most treacherous of heathens. However, It needs to be fully convinced that you are a devoted follower.

How come the Onion has no wiki page? This is injustice!

This is a question that should be directed towards the Onion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36011

Another question then....

If the 'Almighty Brown Tie' is supposed to be such an integral part of The West, why is it in the 'off topic' section in the forum? You know, not related to The West. This is only increasing the absolute lack of relevance and reverence the 'Almighty Brown Tie' has.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i got another question, i heard that the almighty brown tie is in fact australian, and in fact rides a kangaroo, is this true?

Diggo11

Another question then....

If the 'Almighty Brown Tie' is supposed to be such an integral part of The West, why is it in the 'off topic' section in the forum? You know, not related to The West. This is only increasing the absolute lack of relevance and reverence the 'Almighty Brown Tie' has.
The heathens relegate the thread here, although I doubt the Brown Tie itself does not mind, being so humble and forgiving. There is also a long tradition of Church threads existing here, both fruitful and ignorant alike.

i got another question, i heard that the almighty brown tie is in fact australian, and in fact rides a kangaroo, is this true?
You heard wrong.

DeletedUser5046

Hello new church :).

Diggo...aren't you a good follower of the Church of Onion?

DeletedUser

I am still doubting the authority of the brown tie though, since he doesn't got the weeping power of the Onion. It might have a wiki page, but true faith doesn't have to be written down! you can smell it, and the only odeur the brown tie has the sweat of futurama.

But most importantly, of all ties available there is no tie that sells so badly as the brown Tie(it drops also 10 times more then others) but for instance on W17 i can't even get 60% of the value of such a Tie, which means even cheap people refuse the brown tie!

DeletedUser

While Australians and kangaroos may both choose to worship and wear Brown Ties, the Almighty Brown Tie itself is not of any nationality.

Hello new church :).

Diggo...aren't you a good follower of the Church of Onion?

The Onion and the Almighty Brown Tie exist in harmony. This is not like the heathen Church of Spam.

I am still doubting the authority of the brown tie though, since he doesn't got the weeping power of the Onion. It might have a wiki page, but true faith doesn't have to be written down! you can smell it, and the only odeur the brown tie has the sweat of futurama.

Did you ever consider the possibility that the sweat of "futurama" has the odour of the Brown Tie?

Zeta-Navy said:
But most importantly, of all ties available there is no tie that sells so badly as the brown Tie(it drops also 10 times more then others) but for instance on W17 i can't even get 60% of the value of such a Tie, which means even cheap people refuse the brown tie!

The Brown Tie does not need to be bought. The worship of the Brown Tie is the salvation of both the rich and the poor.

DeletedUser

I've always thought that ties look far too similar to nooses for my liking.

DeletedUser618

It was my lucky day. The wandering trader was offering brown ties today.