P&P Chinese

DeletedUser35494

We visit world 12 mainly to take your fort.

Now in addition to take your fort me and the angry Li Kui come with more focus to duel those who are willing.

As the event goes on more Chinese will become available to duel.

It be best if you telegram either me or Li Kui to arrange duel for prize reward if you win.

Harsha..

What is the maximum number of times we are allowed to challenge you?

There are quite a number of duellers on this world who will request a challenge. I don't think you can accommodate yourself to everyone by changing clothes and weapons constantly. Duels are not like fort fights, which can easily be arranged to please many

Last edited:

DeletedUser35494

What is the maximum number of times we are allowed to challenge you?

There are quite a number of duellers on this world who will request a challenge. I don't think you can accommodate yourself to everyone by changing clothes and weapons constantly. Duels are not like fort fights, which can easily be arranged to please many

There is no limit to how many challenges we are willing to accept.

As for accommodating ourselves to everyone, we shall take it one duel at a time and when we are ready we can travel to you in very short time and make for fast moving around world with buff to save you time.

I will say again we come mainly for fort and dueling is bonus, like your Ripwise say, it depend on how busy me and Li Kui are but I can assure you there will be plenty of blood spilled, on and off the battle field :shootout:

delldell56

wouldn't that qualify as push duels? twista, ban them! :p

i don't know who the people behind the chinese characters are and can only guess, as many others do. however, one thing i do know, and that is that they are likely not the wannabes duelers who think that they are pros just because they win most of their duels when challenging non duelers not even dressed to defend. i'd think they are perfectly capable of attacking and/or defending with whatever gear they are wearing, and i'd say that even if someone manages to win, it would take several challenges to kill one of them with their hp. don't understand why some players underestimate the gm's either as duelers or as fort fighters, but it's a huge mistake.

DeletedUser

They don't underestimate the GMs! Those players just have their hearts on fire!

Silent darkness creeps into your soul
It removes the light of self control
The cave that holds you captive has no door
Burning with determination to even up the score

Hearts on fire, strong desire, rages deep within
Hearts on fire, fevers rising, high
The moment of truth draws near

Time will not allow you to stay still, no
Silence breaks the heart and bends the will
And things that give deep passions are your sword
Rules and regulations have no meaning any more

Hearts on fire, strong desire, rages deep within
Hearts on fire, fevers rising, high
The moment of truth is here

OH!

Is here
Oh yeeeeeaaaaaah!

DeletedUser

My good wishes will be with Li Jun & all other Chinese brothers & sisters :)

--
Another fellow Asian!

DeletedUser

mr Twista did the chinese wimps got so afraid of the beating they had last fight they ''forgot'' to dig a battle tonight? since according to the western star theres a chinese beating every tuesday and thursday night

Nisa

'The next battle with commence on the 9th of July 2013. Usually we attack two forts per week but there are quite a few new things being released tomorrow so we decided not to overload everyone.'

Chao annnounced yesterday morning they wont dig.

Last edited:

DeletedUser17612

I think a lot of people missed this message

Chao Gai wrote:
A congratulations is in order - Thank you for the superb battle last night. Your numbers, strategy and overall performance was outstanding - Congratulations on a well deserved win. As prommised seeming we did lose the bet I made with Nisa; your buffs will be provided to you once we hold prize giving.

We did underestimate world 11, you sure showed us what you're capable of. I had a word with Da Twista earlier and he was even surprized the turn out of last night's event. He mentioned he has never seen such a battle on world 11 before and he takes part in quite a few of them. Very impressive work, we hope you can keep this up, you are going to need to if you don't want to lose forts.

Something that was brought to my attention which I apologize not mentioning earlier. I'm the leader of the Chinese, if I'm KOed in battle, I'll give the order to my men to remove themselves from the fort (If they are in the fort) or get out of LOS so you can win. If the leader falls, the battle will not be won by us where we can help it.

The next battle with commence on the 9th of July 2013. Usually we attack two forts per week but there are quite a few new things being released tomorrow so we decided not to overload everyone. Next battle will be against another large fort, we are bringing even more guns to battle this time.

Be prepared!

Chao

Does it mean, they will increase their numbers for the next battle?
From the announcement of event:
No player is welcome to join our side in any fort battle unless we announce otherwise. If we dig a fort battle, it will be myself along with 39 other Chinese players that will attack.

So should be 40 Chinese + additional random players if they realize they need local support.

But then again, changes are being made constantly, so we will only know for sure when the battle begins.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if they would add 10 chinese to their numbers i actually think the battle if the defensive turnout is again as good as last time would be really matched

10 more people means 10 more big damage dealers, thus the defensive hp lowers faster and more die, and the extra hp keeps their guns longer alive as well.

you can make the chinese all 20k hp, but there are quite a lot of prem duellers on W11 that also in combo with the new damage system and skill system wouldn't make to much difference

unless you give them all 400 hiding, stamina and leadership for insane stats making them very dodgy and a tiny wee bit resistant(but with their hp damage bonus or resistance bonus is minimal)

PS fricfrac where you found that message i cant find it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17612

PS fricfrac where you found that message i cant find it :D

As Nisa said, it was posted on our ingame alliance forum.
I think such a mesage is interesting for all w11 players, so i hope next time the Chinese post in this topic.

DeletedUser26810

hehe, the GM's are so worried about losing they fear letting a fort fighting GOD into the battles. Oh well, enjoy your hollow victories, yellahbellies :D

DeletedUser

they are so fat and yet managed to squeeze 60 in a town, they should change the name to obese bootcamp!

djogani

We all saw in yesterday's battle that this "chinese" thing is pointless and boring. All with more hp, more men, new fancy gear, beat the hell of us. So I'm not going to attend next battles with them because its not interesting when you miss every shot and got K.O.-ed in a few rounds as adventurer with 8k hp(and of course, random rewards which are promised to be given are not given to anyone as far as I know). I don't know what are you guys testing, but I'm sure that you can test this on some fun way, and not like this.