P&P Chinese Dynasty

• Thread starter DeletedUser35455
  • Start date

DeletedUser

maybe you should say , im a gm character that cant be dueled ,
your 33k bounty cant be dueled
all your tanks cant be dueled
your weapons players cant have (well ,taken off them but cant keep)

maybe play on a even playing field and the group may want to play with you;)

p.s cheers for the 45k bounty i could get off one of you dim sims

This is a fort battle event and until further notice, these characters are set up to fort fight, not to duel. Duel protection is necessary and we are not responsible for the bounties players place on them. The event will change and develop in time, but for now it is set up for fort fights, not for duels. If dueling will be involved, you will be notified.

PS: not all NPC's have duel protection. :)

DeletedUser35490

One does not simply challenge Gu Dasao to a duel, not even for a big bounty. The duel can only happen on my terms. You must wait, mortal warrior!

DeletedUser35465

maybe you should say , im a gm character that cant be dueled ,
your 33k bounty cant be dueled
all your tanks cant be dueled
your weapons players cant have (well ,taken off them but cant keep)

maybe play on a even playing field and the group may want to play with you;)

p.s cheers for the 45k bounty i could get off one of you dim sims

Cry Cry little people w12 no like Li Kui dueling them, big cry Bloody path like baby lose toy so now cannot duel scampalot sorry.

No problem w12 no see good dueler no see good fort player... just little people

DeletedUser

Haha, it's all in good jest so i don't mind any of this.
In any case, did ya'll throw me a 30k bounty? :D been wantig kne forever, thanks so much! If you want, keep the bounties coming!

DeletedUser25606

No hit

Strike: Left shoulder
- 262 HP Total health points
- 179 HP

Total health points
- 1270 HP Scampalot wins the duel, gains 0 experience, 0 duel experience and steals $1,795 from Chao Gai. Scampalot receives a bounty of $45,455.

im aware some can be hit , cheers for the news flash

our tanks can be hit pre fort battle...thiers should be fair game too,by your argument (and arguments a stretch) all ff'er should be unavailble to duel ,cuz thier just not set up for it

DeletedUser35455

our tanks can be hit pre fort battle...thiers should be fair game too,by your argument (and arguments a stretch) all ff'er should be unavailble to duel ,cuz thier just not set up for it

We have never hit any tanks or players nor do we plan to. Our fighters are unavailable and so can yours be if you're signed into battle and present at the fort.

DeletedUser35463

You can duel me all you want, but be warned, I will not leave a job half finished. If you hit a dragon, you will be killed. However this dragon is so strong that you can hit me all you want and I will not be going after you. I meant, IF you can even manage to hit me... pathetic w12 warriors, I've seen new born babies in Jieliang fight stronger than you could ever dream of fighting.

Bring your best the next time we meet, I want a warrior worth dying when I spear your heart, I want to be able to respect you when looking in your eyes.

DeletedUser33819

I for one welcome the Chinese to the server. I just love some good eggrolls.

Talking about eggrolls, where can I order?

DeletedUser35487

to bad their too cowardly to go though all the levels :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Yep, I'm sure that's what it is, cowardice. Probably nothing to do with the fact that they can't run an effective event at level 1.

DeletedUser35487

i was hoping they would at least pass through lever 30 so i could knock one of them out

p.s i want some egg roles too

DeletedUser

Guys, why the fighting? Scamp - you earned a free 45k - be thankful.
These guys are here to help and i for one welcome them.

Now, they got cool titles... Where's mine?

DeletedUser35492

Mei name is zhu fu sound like tofu

mie loves JUstin bieber so muchy i gets tatoo of him on mei body :)

o i also likey to win a fot fights..lots

DeletedUser

你好,祝福。
如果你真喜欢jb你发疯了。哈哈哈。
欢迎到w12。

(Hi, zhufu.
If you really like justin beiber, you're crazy. Hahaha
Welcome to w12)

DeletedUser35494

I am Li Jun and you are worthless peasants, I apologize for my bluntness but inferiority will not be tolerated.

Your forts will fall!

DeletedUser12268

Tell me, where is the balance with all you on 10k of hp and all the best ff gear in hand.

I my humble opinion you would be better off doing this in a world with established FF's, not a world that was already unbalanced, all you have done is made things worse there. People are even more unhappy and even less willing to defend any fort you call on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

Now now, I don't think those Chinese will have much luck in tomorrow's battle. It's a built fort.

DeletedUser

Tell me, where is the balance with all you on 10k of hp and all the best ff gear in hand.

I my humble opinion you would be better off doing this in a world with established FF's, not a world that was already unbalanced, all you have done is made things worse there. People are even more unhappy and even less willing to defend any fort you call on.

There are only 30 NPC's. You want a challenge or a free easy win with no rewards?