P&P Chinese Dynasty

• Thread starter DeletedUser35455
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Tell me, where is the balance with all you on 10k of hp and all the best ff gear in hand.

I my humble opinion you would be better off doing this in a world with established FF's, not a world that was already unbalanced, all you have done is made things worse there. People are even more unhappy and even less willing to defend any fort you call on.

Why interrupt a world with already good fortfights?

DeletedUser34781

Good fights are almost non-existant in w12, just cos we had 1-2 not half bad ff's without those idiotic multis doesnt make them good.. :)

chinese are a good added bonus for 12

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

今晚我们去中国食品在我们的新餐厅 ( we areating chines in fot )

DeletedUser

nǐ hǎo

Kong Liang is the younger son of Squire Kong from Qingzhou (in present-day Shandong). He is good-looking, standing at seven chi, with a round face, large ears, wide lips and a squarish mouth. He is impatient by nature and loves getting into quarrels. He is nicknamed "Lonely Fiery Star" while his elder brother, Kong Ming, is nicknamed "Hairy Star".

Heaven lent you a soul.
Earth will lend a grave.
Outside noisy,
inside empty.
Kong will bury you in it.

獨火星 "Lonely Fiery Star"

Me like fighting all the time! (but not with wife... man who fight with wive all day, he get no piece at night.)

DeletedUser35490

Master Chao say: No Soup For You! We fight hungry, hungry no good!

DeletedUser35501

Xie Zhen, my name is. Brother of Xie Bao, I am. Best hunters in Dengzhou, we are. Sent to kill tiger, we were, and knock it off a cliff, we did. In a Squire's yard, it landed. Claim reward for it and accuse us of thievery, he did. Escape from jail and kill the Squire for revenge, we did. The outlaw group, we joined, and here to fight, I am.

DeletedUser35455

I was emptying out my backpack earlier and found these strange scriptures on a parchment of paper. I'm not sure what I must do with them but before I throw them away, perhaps you would like to break the code? ;)

2f584150 ef188ba8 893fd9c4 d82ce764
12309096 f70b54c0
eaa8dbc9
1074f6b3 aa6c59cc f90818bd 2134917e cb9bb306
a9307643 4651efb7
b5fa1870

DeletedUser

I am Night Beaver, daughter of Morning Jack defiler of all wood.
On this day sir you have dishonored my soup and made me sad by not getting one of your hand outs. Night Beaver is a scaly man-fish from the Mighty Boosh and will not stand for this nonesence (so she sits down). "Brace yourself for you wreck yourself"

DeletedUser35465

Boss Chao Gai I report you here.

Part 1 plan now finish

Chinese North and East Wall sectors complete and safe.

Kill many west devils good good :D

Part 2 soon coming.

DeletedUser15641

The unknown general <------------Evil!

I wonder, which world is next ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35459

They are employees, so not all probably but maybe a few ;)

You make interesting assumptions peasant! I see by your name that you seek to be inscrutable, and yet your words are blunt and careless. You speak about that which you do not know. What do you know of us? These mods you speak of are a necessary nuisance. We require servants to take care of mundane tasks for us. We do not make ourselves known to you, because you do not walk the path of the warrior. Few do!

This is what we seek - true warriors who face our small but mighty force with courage and intelligence. We bring you a challenge. Those who rise to meet the challenge will find that they begin to uncover their own truth. These we will meet on the highest plane of existence... a place sought by many, yet reached by few.

The Jade Unicorn has spoken.

DeletedUser

戴宗 Dai Zong my name is,
also known as 神行太保 Magic Traveller....
We come from distant land to steal forts all from little people on .net....
wait we do for little people to bring us a big fight....
Prepare to die!!! Hei Hei Hei !!!