P&P Chinese Dynasty

• Thread starter DeletedUser35455
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Chinese train very special for battle for the forts. Many many press ups and long running. Lessons in your language and much practice. Now you see the tiger.

DeletedUser35492

wie work very hard to be muscles and strength...boss work us good good

DeletedUser33342

we can't denie your o so powerfull forces. you are so talented and skilled, almost no-one can defeat you. but as i am, i will keep trying.

DeletedUser

easy to win when your given everything nobody else is allowed to have.start from the beginning like everyone else had to do.I'm sure you would just be a bunch of negative stat's in our mortuary.

DeletedUser

easy to win when your given everything nobody else is allowed to have.start from the beginning like everyone else had to do.I'm sure you would just be a bunch of negative stat's in our mortuary.
What they lack in number, make out for in items. This is a special event, not meant to offer the chinese dynasty anything, but meant for the NPC's to give you some fun. They are strong, because a weak battle opponent is no fun. All forts will be returned and more prizes are to come, some at the end of the event.
What matter the most is to have everybody fighting the Chinese and win some prizes, have some fun, gain some bonds, maybe a couple bounties and so on. Do not view them as regular players, they are not. And they will be gone as fast as they came. Take advantage of the event and gain some extra stuff.

PS: I don't know who'd want a weak opponent to bash endlessly anyway ... I thought everybody wanted a challenge. I know I do!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30224

Chinese are not defending their forts, so all their forts are locked and cannot be taken away. As Duduie stated above, all forts will be returned to original owners. The reason why they cannot be taken is self explanatory really, if they do not defend forts, they do not want others to take advantage of that. Ownership of those forts would quickly change if another party attacked a defenseless fort.

DeletedUser

Just a quick question. Are we permitted to attack the forts the GM's have taken?

The reason I ask, is that on the 21st April, CalGuns won one of their forts, and the result was overriden, and the Chinese remained the owners.

Some of our players are asking if there are some rules here, and I'd like to put a straight answer up in our forum for them.

Thanks in advance :)
You are permitted, but you will not be able to conquer it. If you'd conquer it, it would be hard to keep track of the original owner. Also, if you attack the chinese forts, the chinese will not defend them, so it is pointless. Unless you want to use those forts for fun battles and both sides will be filled by w12 players. Then you can go have a blast. When the outcome is not the same (a fort does not change hands), players tend to be more relaxed, could be an experience.

DeletedUser15641

You make interesting assumptions peasant! I see by your name that you seek to be inscrutable, and yet your words are blunt and careless. You speak about that which you do not know. What do you know of us? These mods you speak of are a necessary nuisance. We require servants to take care of mundane tasks for us. We do not make ourselves known to you, because you do not walk the path of the warrior. Few do!

This is what we seek - true warriors who face our small but mighty force with courage and intelligence. We bring you a challenge. Those who rise to meet the challenge will find that they begin to uncover their own truth. These we will meet on the highest plane of existence... a place sought by many, yet reached by few.

The Jade Unicorn has spoken.

Well, this peasant is almost done in TW, thanks for cleaning it from peasants, I wonder, is there a lot more like me or not ;).

DeletedUser8627

I would just like to add my two cents in here.

I've checked the admin side of these Chinese guys and they literally only have more HP and a gun stronger than yours. Checking the fort battle logs, they have lost many battles already.

Then I took a look on westforts and the battles lost by players were actually because of the players. No team control at all. I mean there were not even tactics, not even a proper strategy planned out.

So tell me, who do you think will own all these forts in a few weeks? We have the two main alliances, are they working together? Or are they still separate?

This is a war going on here, I think the Chinese are going to take everything the world has.

DeletedUser

I would just like to add my two cents in here.

I've checked the admin side of these Chinese guys and they literally only have more HP and a gun stronger than yours. Checking the fort battle logs, they have lost many battles already.

Then I took a look on westforts and the battles lost by players were actually because of the players. No team control at all. I mean there were not even tactics, not even a proper strategy planned out.

So tell me, who do you think will own all these forts in a few weeks? We have the two main alliances, are they working together? Or are they still separate?

This is a war going on here, I think the Chinese are going to take everything the world has.

Come help out then, Twist! we need more people :p

DeletedUser

Hey there Good Chinese people, my good wishes will be with you. Have fun in all the worlds except Colorado. :) Please don't come to Colorado.

Cheers.

DeletedUser25606

cheers for the 70k i got off ya bounties , those 59 losses in ya mort , 40 something are to me , dont let the door hit yaz on the way....

DeletedUser30254

I've only heard about this "The Chinese" alliance.
Would you like to come to Arizona and have a go at beating us? :p

I'm no dueler or duelist. But I've been a pro fort-fighter for 5 years now. As has many of us in Arizona. I am certainly anticipating your arrivals! :)

DeletedUser22685

You guys must be pretty good, forts have only been around for four years, and Arizona for three :p

DeletedUser30254

You guys must be pretty good, forts have only been around for four years, and Arizona for three :p

Oops!
Fort Fighting 4 Years and Dueling for <1 year so I've played TW for 5 years now :)

Nope, I migrate to Arizona from W3, so was fort fighting before Arizona started as well.
Although I have also played Arizona since it was started...

BTW I've joined W11 and found no trace of this alliance? :L Have they disappeared?
What's a GM world anyway?

P.S. Excuse my surprising lack of knowledge, only been playing in normal/traditional worlds.

DeletedUser30224

Oops!
Fort Fighting 4 Years and Dueling for <1 year so I've played TW for 5 years now :)

Nope, I migrate to Arizona from W3, so was fort fighting before Arizona started as well.
Although I have also played Arizona since it was started...

BTW I've joined W11 and found no trace of this alliance? :L Have they disappeared?
What's a GM world anyway?

P.S. Excuse my surprising lack of knowledge, only been playing in normal/traditional worlds.

I'd rather they did not come to Arizona, bunch of demigods swinging at forts killing everything in their path. I've seen their prowess and am worried that Arizona doesn't have what it takes to stop them.

GM world is a normal world that is hosting a Game Master event. Meaning that the Game Masters organize an event that is specific to that world and it's purpose is to bring color and activity to the world. Usually such events reward participation and are temporary. The current Chinese fort battle event is running in W11, last month was in w12 where it started. A while before that I remember a Scoundrel duel event on W6 and others who played this game longer remember another fort battle event.