Calls for Obama's Resignation

DeletedUser

I don't know about the grounds, because I'm not sure a politician actually doing what he said he was going to do is grounds for calling for his resignation or impeachment. What I find truly hilarious is who would replace him. I think the liberals calling for his resignation have thought about the order of succession more than the conservatives.

1. VP Joseph Biden: there's a scary thought. I bet the comedians of the world love the idea since he puts his foot in his mouth more than George W. Bush.

2. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi: conservatives would love her as president, lol. A true uniter! I don't think she ever "reached across the aisle" without slapping somebody.

3. President Pro Tem of the Senate Robert Byrd: wow, if McCain's age was an issue in the election...

4. Secretary of State Hilary Clinton: bingo! Any chance of it getting this far?

DeletedUser3717

Either way, What ever choice America makes your screwed :)

DeletedUser

I say get all of them in the same building and level the building with them in it

but that is my 2 cents

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

Either way, What ever choice America makes your screwed :)
Lmao, true!
People expect too much of Obama. He could be doing a better job, but meh. He's inherited a horrible economy and set himself a stupidly hard goal of eradicating nuclear weaponary.
But I don't see any of the others doing anything better.

DeletedUser3717

Nuclear weaponary will never go away.

Just because your president of a ig big country with a big big army.. Doesn't mean you can take away other countries Nuclear toys.

Thats just mean Barrack!

DeletedUser8950

Nuclear weaponary will never go away.

Just because your president of a ig big country with a big big army.. Doesn't mean you can take away other countries Nuclear toys.

Thats just mean Barrack!
Lol yeah. And whatever happens, America aren't gonna give up their nuclear weapons. I just can't see it happening.
Russia surrending their nuclear toys is just never gonna happen, unless they have some even more deadly weapon hidden away.

DeletedUser3717

Lol yeah. And whatever happens, America aren't gonna give up their nuclear weapons. I just can't see it happening.
Russia surrending their nuclear toys is just never gonna happen, unless they have some even more deadly weapon hidden away.

America + Trying to take away Russias nuclear weapons = Epic Fail

Think about it, The russians have the nuclear weapons AND the biological warfare as well.

You'd take away the nuclear but end up with chicken pox or something :blink:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
He could be doing a better job, but meh.

Lol he could be doing a better job altogether, it takes a crazy sort of person to want to work in politics.

Think about it, The russians have the nuclear weapons AND the biological warfare as well.

There more than that in Russia, or if they don't they are researching it (because most things are claimed to be research centers anyway). There's always been a significant lag time between what we know and what's new too, that goes very far back in history.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8950

Lol he could be doing a better job altogether, it takes a crazy sort of person to want to work in politics.
Hahah yeah, has there ever been a leader who's always pleased the people/usually pleased the people in recent years? Lol

Yup, Russian's are dangerous

DeletedUser3717

Yeah but every American preisdent said the same thing.

"I will make this country a better place!"

And about 3% of the presidents who said that stuck by what they said.

The rest are just making a bundle of lies and want some media -.-

DeletedUser13682

I don't think Obama should be impeached. Besides, if he were impeached, there would be mass riots throughout America, and most of the world. He is doing a good job in some things. He just needs to change some other things, like denying American's their Second Amendment rights.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I don't think Obama should be impeached. Besides, if he were impeached, there would be mass riots throughout America, and most of the world. He is doing a good job in some things. He just needs to change some other things, like denying American's their Second Amendment rights.

Sorry but I doubt you'd see any riots outside of America.

Mass facepalm perhaps but not riots.

DeletedUser

Well lets speak to the Muslim community. Seriously, I go out, see some guys who worship Allah, and during the election, Obama pins. Those guys like Obama. He could make a difference. Hey, terrorists might not try to destroy us as much cause we had a former (idk if he still is a secret) Muslim presidenta. Thats my opinion. And any guy who gets rid of Guantanamo is a good guy. We just have to push him to fix some more stuff up. Political pressure. No riots, just pressure. That is why we got rid of Guantanamo. And that makes me a happy guy.

DeletedUser

Are you a member of a well regulated militia? Join the national guard and you will be, otherwise, you aren't and don't need a gun.

Oh, really, Elmyr? Why don't you try telling that to our founding fathers.

Elmyr: "Hey, Mr. Madison, that second amendment thing, you know, the part where you give everybody the right to tote guns, that's really stupid."

Mr. Madison: "Son, I knew this would happen. The government has turned you into a sheep: following them to the slaughter."

Luther Martin said, “. . . the time may come when it shall be the duty of a State, in order to preserve itself from the oppression of the general government, to have recourse to the sword.”

The right to bear arms is what allowed our American fathers to rebel against England. Please remember that the first thing tyrants do when they come to power is disarm the citizens. Without out arms, the citizens cannot revolt.

Another point:

Attachments

• twoways.jpg
    twoways.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 11

DeletedUser13682

Oh, really, Elmyr? Why don't you try telling that to our founding fathers.

Luther Martin said, “. . . the time may come when it shall be the duty of a State, in order to preserve itself from the oppression of the general government, to have recourse to the sword.”

The right to bear arms is what allowed our American fathers to rebel against England. Please remember that the first thing tyrants do when they come to power is disarm the citizens. Without out arms, the citizens cannot revolt.

Exactly. If the right to bear arms were outlawed, then only outlaws would have firearms. Noone would be able to protect themselves. And hunters would not be very happy.

DeletedUser

Today, the state militias have evolved into the National Guard in every state. These soldiers, while part-time, are professionally trained and armed by the government. No longer are regular, non-Guardsmen, expected to take up arms in defense of the state or the nation (though the US Code does still recognize the unorganized militia as an entity, and state laws vary on the subject [10 USC 311]).

This is in great contrast to the way things were at the time of adoption of the 2nd Amendment. Many state constitutions had a right to bear arms for the purposes of the maintenance of the militia. Many had laws that required men of age to own a gun and supplies, including powder and bullets.
http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_2nd.html

DeletedUser

ok this topic has turned into a right to bear arms discussion. you will always have this fight. there is no way to take away guns safely without the risk of them revolting, impeachment, or other things.you give the citizens guns, the bad people will use them for crimes while the good honest gun collectors and hunters use them for the good.
Elmyr, is it against the rules to post a YouTube video on the fourm? i got a funny gun debation video from WKUK talking about this.

Last edited by a moderator: