Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

Ohhh plee ese get over this worker thing. Everyone can be who and what they wish smacking workers dosnt mean a thing other than the duel.

Workers can and frequently do respec to dueling later, no one worries about it then & certainly not the ninja workers... nor at forts when they are just as happy to run around shooting people, great then isnt it ?

Queensbury rules and etiquette do not apply here, there is a little button that allows a duel to happen. Without it there would be nowhere near so much conflict or retaliation. Expecting a town to come and duel you because you ask for an appointment rarely happens but stirring it up by whacking a few workers usually gets a better reaction :)

Far from being always cowards there are many reasons to hit a worker and its nothing new, protect them or dont ... let it bother you or dont the choice is up to you, but it wont go away.

Without it there would be far far less conflict and the game would quickly stagnate and die.

By all means get a posse together and a workers union etc but please dont moan about it happening and it not being fair .... thats the whole point just deal with it or learn to duel.

DeletedUser

Workers can and frequently do respec to dueling later,
We're not talking about LATER.
The server is 10 days old for god's sake...

Currently in this whole thread I'm spitting. You do your workerkilling business if you want to, I'll continue to spit on it.
Till the duel gets updated as planned.

And there is no "don't moan", "don't complain", "shut up" and whatever. This is a public forum for sharing an info and posting an opinion.
Wasn't you the one who protested on the threadlocking and moderators?
Yea, you were.
So please let us speak. You said what you have to say on 12 worlds. This is a new world. Let the new players say their opinion, pretty please.

DeletedUser16008

We're not talking about LATER.
The server is 10 days old for god's sake...

Currently in this whole thread I'm spitting. You do your workerkilling business if you want to, I'll continue to spit on it.
Till the duel gets updated as planned.

And there is no "don't moan", "don't complain", "shut up" and whatever. This is a public gorum for sharing an info and posting an opinion.
Wasn't you the one who protested on the threadlocking and moderators?
Yea, you were.
So please let us speak.

Speak all you want by all means, it a 2 year old complaint and constantly debated, nothing has nor ever will change :nowink:the beginning of a world is one of the most active times for dueling its good for the play later and sets things off and draws lines between towns/players. There isnt any point complaining about something that is an integral part of the game. It is the WEST thats the whole point, it never ceases to amaze me that a simple game based on conflict, and make no mistake thats what the game is, can have players questioning the basics.

BTW You can be a worker AND a dueler from day you know. And I am as much entitled to disagree with opinions and voice as are you :razz:

DeletedUser

True, you can do anything you like. However if you're a duelist disguised as a worker, the dueling medals will blow up your cover.
And please don't play it dirty here on the forum. You know that I'm talking about DEFENSELESS players.

DeletedUser16008

Whos playing it dirty ? im pointing out there is always a choice, you can be a pure builder with all on construction and str if you like... you can choose to be specced differently entirely for any reason you wish.

Medals mean nothing and ive seen plenty on workers when they win a few against dumb duelers.Players rarely check medals etc or anything else I have found and when ive run a builder ninja I had immense fun sucking in duelers and also going round at a later date giving out payback :)

Far be it from me to say how people spec but I am indeed saying its a CHOICE of how you do that...stating your defenseless and shouldnt be dueled is not very much of an argument seeing as you have chosen to be defenseless in a gunfighting based game, liking it isnt expected of course but accepting its an occupational hazard if you want to be that class. You dont HAVE to spec to be a complete victim ALL the time its all a matter of choice, if you can't deal with it id suggest your either in the wrong game or running the wrong build

Robbing workers for cash in the beginning of a world is the fastest method for a dueler to gather the cash for a kit together, especially if all he wishes to do is duel. Keeping your duel lvl down by attacking workers who have less xp to win is another reason. Annoying profiles, or town ones can also encourage it, pure spite or for the reason of getting a reaction or kicking off a conflict are others.

Most that do complain I find have never been a dueler, the ones that have take it in their stride.

DeletedUser

You're still playing dirty. Again I'm asking you to leave that for somewhere else. Pretty please?
And is this a way of earning XP and money you're talking about?

Paste this in your town forum or ingame profile to see the whole duel: [report=11557368afd28223a]Duel: Stabby-jo vs. Sljadoljed[/report]
58203022.png

And that coward made only 41 damage on a worker. I'm 99.999999% sure he's so pathetic that can win only against workers. He's your hero, right? I'll try to get you an action figurine of him.

Oh, and since your heroes make me sick, this is how my town flag looks like now. And I'm kindly asking every single worker on this world to send me a report of someone attacking him. Or her. I'll gladly add the town of that coward to the list and deny any service to his townmates in the future. Not to mention them as TRAITORS in a possible fort fights - they kill workers who will build those forts.
33803953.png

I hope you love it. You own w1-w12 with your "strategy", time to try to change that once and for all. If only other towns add something similar, your heroes will be able to do shoping only in their own town and possible Workerkiller cowards alliance of the towns listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Joxer just tell your duelers to go and KO whoever has been attacking your workers. Surely thats the most effective way rather than denying them shopping...

DeletedUser

No worries there. We do both. Doubleeffective, hehe
Triple I'd say... Since in future fort fights if joined on our side they'll be marked as traitors. ;)
And of course - we won't touch a single hair on their workers. Just them and their other townmates who love to be a members of a workerkiller town.

DeletedUser24844

Joxer you're right, that report is a shame, but shabby promised he would do better next time ;)
We hit builders, and we prefer the unarmed ones, keeps us going longer. If we can't shop in your town, no problem, we build our own shops, or we rob a few more and pay the full price. If you don't like our way of playing, come and make us stop. A lot of people are trying, and we love it. But if you come , better hide your workers, cause the posse may pay you a visit!
This is the way we choose to play on Arizona. Other worlds, other ways to play.

See you soon

DeletedUser

poef, I honestly don't care about any workerkiller and his cowardic promises. We hide from noone. Especially not from cowards. As you can see on this very forum.
Have fun.

EDIT:
I'm just looking at your workerkiller town. 30 members. From 30 of them - 19 are KOed. But not you. You're the one HIDING in a hotel. My god, I'm stupid for even answering on your provocations.
33966502.png

DeletedUser

Just to clear up some things.

1. The West was designed for a game where it is actually based on The Wild West, back then everybody fought anybody, there was no such thing as "Empires", "Alliances" or "NAP's", these were things brought over from such things as the games attachment to Innogames and Tribal-wars.

2. Innogames or the Developers will not make Workers un-duel-able, no matter how much people complain.

3. Players leaving themselves defenceless is at their own fault, if a player pure spec's leaving them defenceless then that is at their own liability and does not make them void from attacks.

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf, we all know Inno made the game the way it's made.
But if playerbased alliances/NAPS/shopping passes are allowed, am I allowed also not to like workerkillers and not to let them into my town and to express my feelings on this forum about that?
Or in short: Are we, players, allowed to make an arrangement between towns of any kind on the world Arizona that doesn't break the game rules?

DeletedUser24844

poef, I honestly don't care about any workerkiller and his cowardic promises. We hide from noone. Especially not from cowards. As you can see on this very forum.
Have fun.

EDIT:
I'm just looking at your workerkiller town. 30 members. From 30 of them - 19 are KOed. But not you. You're the one HIDING in a hotel. My god, I'm stupid for even answering on your provocations.
33966502.png

yeah, al that nasty workerkillerkillers are after us :(. And me? I'm just lazy :razz:

DeletedUser

HeftySmurf, we all know Inno made the game the way it's made.
But if playerbased alliances/NAPS/shopping passes are allowed, am I allowed also not to like workerkillers and not to let them into my town and to express my feelings on this forum about that?
Or in short: Are we, players, allowed to make an arrangement between towns of any kind on the world Arizona that doesn't break the game rules?

Oh its all allowed, i just dont want flaming on how the game is meant to be played, Your allowed to mold the worlds as you see fit, and you are allowed to express the feelings on the forums, as long as you remember the rules.

DeletedUser

JoxerTM stop complaining this is always how it turns out. The worker wines. The dueler rebels. The adventurers with no town laugh their heads off. The towns that are categorized as worker-killers laugh. Everyone laughs besides the little annoying builder that got dueled. Guess what no one cares. I suggest this topic be closed because all it is is JoxerTM "spitting" garbage in the forum. This is getting really annoying if you want one of these threads there are hundreds. Im just getting sick of it. Before anyone takes it personal it just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Hefty, if that's so, care to join my town on Arizona? ;)
Awwwwwww... What a footlicking of me... Hehe
But no harm in askin', right? :)

HorseWarrior, I'm done with my essays for today about this matter. Cya some other day, mind me, I'm exhausted. RL probs. Money. Cards. Women. *sigh* :D

DeletedUser

:sniff: :sob:
Anyone has a handkerchief? Ok, ok, a shoulder will do. :'(

;)

DeletedUser

At least your done with your essays and may i ask how you have the time to write those? If your at work then your not doing your job and if your younger then why are you outside or hanging with friends like I was today?

Status
Not open for further replies.