Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, I have to vent. I'm not a dueler, don't really care about dueling, but I do enjoy the West. However, those wonderful duelers who duel you once, win, then turn around and duel you several more times are simply getting on my nerves. You want to be a real gunslinger then act like it rather than a grade school bully who steals lunch money. Yes, you beat me...yea you, now go find another challenge cause I am no longer one obviously. This has happened in every world I've played so far, but Arizona has been the worst....don't be a coward, beat me and move on.

Of course, now I'll probably get it even worse...but sometimes ya gotta vent.:mad::p

DeletedUser

LOL
1. If you don't want to participate in duels at all, just be a townless player. There are many of such players.
2. If you want to be in a town, and if someone KOes you, good, you get a 48 hours of no duelling. Which means another thing. Don't solve a quest with a NPC duel, but let him kickya (be naked) every day when your energy is 0 till you faint.
3. All in all, why even bother? Someone KOes you, you have 0 energy... So what? Energy refill costs only 18 nuggets. Ouch! hehe

DeletedUser

If you dont want to be dueled, go townless. OR find some to take care of it for you.

DeletedUser

Don't mind being dueled...it's when the same person does it 3 or more times in a row...within minutes or hours that bugs me. I don't mind a single duel, expect that...but the ones that just keep doing it are basically just bullies or thieves out to steal. A bit like shooting fish in a barrel so to speak....where's the sportsmanship in that.

DeletedUser

Well im guessing it would be within hours since you can't do it within minutes. And they do it for easy exp, not just to annoy you. I'm not a dueler on this world, but you accept that people will duel you since thats how they get money and exp

DeletedUser

Bah. They do it for annoying, and not for easy XP. If that was easy XP then all soldiers and duelers on the server would be level 40 now.
Besides, motivation drops after each duel. When your motivation is 0 on jobs, you can't gain anything at all there - and that should be used for 0 motivation duels. 0 motivation should be = 0 XP and 0 money.

DeletedUser

Bah. They do it for annoying, and not for easy XP. If that was easy XP then all soldiers and duelers on the server would be level 40 now.
Besides, motivation drops after each duel. When your motivation is 0 on jobs, you can't gain anything at all there - and that should be used for 0 motivation duels. 0 motivation should be = 0 XP and 0 money.

agreed!

DeletedUser

I do stand corrected it happened within and hour and 10 minutes...I misread the time, but still it is incredibly annoying.

And honestly, I just really wanted to vent my frustrations. It sucks to keep working jobs then before you can head to town you lose the money. If it was different players no problem but I have been hit by the same person 4 times in the course of a day. Going townless I'd lose even more money with the price of things so don't see that being much help. It's a game and with any game sportsmanship should be expected and respected... nobody likes a cheap shot. Ok, done venting...for now...lol.

DeletedUser

They tried that and everyone said no and it was revoked. Dueling is not a job, it shouldn't be treated exactly like a job

DeletedUser15302

I got used to being bullied in every world as a worker class, I honestly just wish they would implement the defense ideas that so many people have had, the idea that people can show up in your town hit all the workers knock them out and then sleep in the hotel without getting murdered is just a bit too far fetched for me.

You should be able to not let certain players or towns use your facilities, you should be able to duel them while they are in your town and not have to walk over to theirs, all of these things would be logical but have never been implemented so for now you really will have to put up with these gutless wonders coming along and pasting you every time for whatever reason they have...

DeletedUser

I believe its good to check your sources since your statement seems wrong to me.

0 motivation should be = 0 XP and 0 money

if the person is carrying money then it won't be 0 money :nowink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They tried that and everyone said no and it was revoked. Dueling is not a job, it shouldn't be treated exactly like a job
Everyone said no? When? When the game was still in beta or was version 1.01?
I don't say no. So subtract 1 from that everyone. ;)
And it is a job. Low energy job to be precise - you use only 5 energy for it. Because of low energy consumption, that's a job that can give you only XP and money, but no items and products.

I got used to being bullied in every world as a worker class,...
Ooh... I believe this thread is not about everyone's favorite workerkiller class, but duels in general. Later I'll open a thread about workerkillers, hehe

if the person is carrying money then it won't be 0 money :nowink:
Huh? I'm talking about a motivation and not someone's pocket.

DeletedUser16628

If your a high value target I'll keep coming back till the money stops or the blood:)

DeletedUser

They why your nick isn't bloodsucking mosquito? :p
Nah, that should be another new class in this game, and not the nick itself. ;)

DeletedUser

There are ways you can hide your money as you are traveling back to your town you just need to think outside your box and get better at the game.

Before they instituted the new banking system I routinely traveled the world wacking people and made it back to my town with lots and lots of cash. Being attacked, sometimes defeated, and not losing my money along the way.

Good luck!

Baldness

DeletedUser

You wanna know what annoys me.

Have a quick look at "tiago2006". Read his profile and then look at his dueling rank. I know for a fact he duels other builders.

In fact two of the top 5 ranked "duelers" ONLY attack workers. Cowards like this just annoy the crap out of me.

To name a few,

Sinitar.des
Silvano99

Feel free to teach them a lesson.

DeletedUser

Sinitar.des
This one is already widely known for joining towns in order to attack the allied workers. Too bad noone bothered to post the whole story here with reports. Ppl got lazy, hehe

DeletedUser

Bilic 47 is another, sits around our town all day, never dueled a soldier, loves our builders

DeletedUser

Lesli i have no idea why but the game is designed in such a way that the workers are simply punching bags for others to use at their leasure.

So next time someone asks what class you play,just say it.Say "I am here to play the victim that keeps getting beat up over and over,please duel me and steal my money,i am helpless and enjoy being that way".

That my friend (and i am sorry to say) is your primary role-as a worker- in TheWest.Your secondary role is to build shops so duelers will have even better gear to beat you up with and inflict even more pain on you to your great joy and satisfaction!

I am not mocking you Lesli i am speaking my mind in this very poorly designed aspect of the game.

It's the not the players,it's this particular aspect of the game that is flawed.

DeletedUser

Understood Saltin.

I did make a suggestion on my town's forum that we have a "hit list" for the evil duelers...so our duelers can back us up a bit...it was accepted ...probably won't have an impact, but at least it helps a little knowing there's a possibility of back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.