Builders vs Workers

• Thread starter DeletedUser15302
  • Start date

DeletedUser22685

I don't see why pure builders get singled out as the weak ones. They are at least equal to other pure builds, in that they get points toward a dueling skill (vigor, and toughness but no one cares about toughness :p). Why is it frowned upon to duel pure builders, but not pure hiders/swimmers/trappers/leaders? They all have the same weakness to duels. Does this mean we are expected to go through every adventurer we are thinking of dueling to check whether they are pure? I have a pure builder, and he only gets his ass kicked as much as my trapper. I've never complained once in either of them, I'll have you know, and I also duel regardless of their class in my dueling worlds.

DeletedUser

Jesus Chtist... Please don't quote Saltin. I've put him on my ignorelist because of permanent lies about me. He has some problems, I don't care about. Please, pretty please, I don't want to read his posts and I see them only when someone quotes them. Thanks in advance.

And of course you caught me, never been townless or whatever just because of mosquitos.
But why my builders? You know that I take all builderkillers as cowards. However, I hope you've earned 78425682736 XP today and even more money and that you're sooooo happy now. :p
Next builderkiller coward please! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13388

Ok,wont quote him again :D

Sorry Jox,i just need enemies,cause that is the real fun :)

DeletedUser

I don't see why pure builders get singled out as the weak ones. They are at least equal to other pure builds, in that they get points toward a dueling skill (vigor, and toughness but no one cares about toughness :p). Why is it frowned upon to duel pure builders, but not pure hiders/swimmers/trappers/leaders? They all have the same weakness to duels. Does this mean we are expected to go through every adventurer we are thinking of dueling to check whether they are pure? I have a pure builder, and he only gets his ass kicked as much as my trapper. I've never complained once in either of them, I'll have you know, and I also duel regardless of their class in my dueling worlds.

Think mostly because builders almost always have a town and are dual able,while many adventurers often are out of town.
Also trappers have high aim so they can hit back some while most builders just keep missing.So a dueler will loose some hps on the 1st fight and maybe not on the second.

DeletedUser

LOL
I'm unsure how can a builder be your enemy, but... That's just me. :)

And good strategy I must say... 100 aim headshots against 100 toughnes, hehe
[report=2026812b16fd1cd13]Duel: DraGonFlyBG vs. Sljadoljed[/report]
Just confirming what I've said about builders being defenseless. ;)

DeletedUser13388

LOL
I'm unsure how can a builder be your enemy, but... That's just me. :)

And good strategy I must say... 100 aim headshots against 100 toughnes, hehe
[report=2026812b16fd1cd13]Duel: DraGonFlyBG vs. Sljadoljed[/report]
Just confirming what I've said about builders being defenseless. ;)

You know,not every dueler is a shooter,right ?

Btw,waiting to send some big guns after me :D

DeletedUser

C'mon, this already became a dialogue between you and me, although we're not offtopic (the title is workers vs builders). ;)
Let's leave this thread to others for a few days, shallwe?

DeletedUser13388

C'mon, this already became a dialogue between you and me, although we're not offtopic (the title is workers vs builders). ;)
Let's leave this thread to others for a few days, shallwe?

If we do that,then the thread will die :)

DeletedUser

Who cares? This world's subforum is the most active one. Even if this thread dies, another one about the same thing will be made pretty soon.

EDIT:
Sorry missed this:
You know,not every dueler is a shooter,right ?
1. You're not dueler but soldier. :p
2. Aim skill is not the same as shooting skill. :p

DeletedUser13388

Who cares? This world's subforum is the most active one. Even if this thread dies, another one about the same thing will be made pretty soon.

EDIT:
Sorry missed this:

1. You're not dueler but soldier. :p
2. Aim skill is not the same as shooting skill. :p

1. I am soldier class and i chose to be dueler.Cause i could be constructor,adventurer or fort fighter,no matter that i am soldier class.

2. My points is about the toughness/vigor skill,which is more than useful versus melee duelers,for that i said that not every dueler is a shooter.

3. 8/10 of the other threads are started by noobs(new players) and arent interesting.

DeletedUser

2. Toughness+vigor stand no chance against aim. Too bad there is no simulator, but try NPCduels against those with high toughness+vigor and 0 aim, then against those with aim of 100. :) And builders with aim of 100... Never seen one.
3. You're forgettin' that every single player was a newbie once. ;)

DeletedUser13388

2. Toughness+vigor stand no chance against aim. Too bad there is no simulator, but try NPCduels against those with high toughness+vigor and 0 aim, then against those with aim of 100. :)

3. You're forgettin' that every single player was a newbie once. ;)

Aim of 100 on lvl 25 is really helpful.Pure dexterity and all points in aim ?

And i dont need simulator,i have thousands of duels.And i`ve been dodged alot of shots,when i have 0 dodge versus players with over 100 aim and i`ve been miss alot of shots,when i have 140 aim versus players with 0 dodge.Aim/dodge is luck factor,when toughness/vigor is pure factor.

3.I have nothing against the newbs.Just,there isnt drama in their threads.

DeletedUser

Aim of 100 on lvl 25 is really helpful.Pure dexterity and all points in aim ?
Exactly!
You're forgetting we're on Arizona. You need another skill except aim? Buy it for nuggets, hehe ;)
Oh, and... You do a lot of duels... And now are low on energy? Fill it with nuggets. :)

Ok, I'm being ironic a bit, but really, it seems there are more cheap items with other skills, but not so many with aim. So you can invest all skillpoints into aim, and use items for jobs if needed. Besides, if a good aim guarantees a high % of headshots, you'll have more than enough stolen money to buy items you want. Right? ;)

DeletedUser

3.I have nothing against the newbs.Just,there isnt drama in their threads.

No drama in our threads cuz as soon as we open our mouths someone screams "its already been mentioned", "use search" or something similar.

To add to the worker vs builder topic then. Ive seen lots of players saying they don't attack workers unless we have a weapon. Well of course we have a weapon. First of all it might give us bonus towards a job we need to do, second cuz we need some kind of protection from possible duels. Not that the weapon helps that much if you are pure construction anyway. So saying they duel us just cuz we had a weapon/mexican bandana on is bull. They duel us cuz they want to and cuz they find us easy targets. Or just for fun.

Regardless of the reason I couldn't care less. I am free to put my skills/attributes wherever I want to. I choose to be pure con since I want to build towns/forts. My choice, my loss. You won't see me complaining about it though. I feel no need for people to feel sorry for me just cuz I am more or less defenseless at the moment.

Btw, if you are a pure soldier/dueler and looking for a town I could use you. Those pestering annoying schmucks are evul and I could use some "protection" :razz:

DeletedUser

Madwig eveyone plays different and have their own set of rules they go by but for me on my dueler if i have to duel a worker (still fairly rare event for me) and he happens to have no weapon i will actually switch to a low level weapons so as not to KO him or take too many health points.

Call it courtesy,or maybe to not feel as guilty, or to fool any attacker if they retaliate.I actually keep low level weapons in my inventory just for that purpose.