Blondie14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but the time frame here is completely impossible. No capital crime has ever been committed, tried, and sentenced in a span of less than two weeks, even if the perpetrator immediately turned himself in and plead guilty.

Blondie, you could have chosen a more tasteful way to troll, and one less insulting to everyone's intelligence .

DeletedUser

LOL I just got done looking it up myself.

It's definitely bogus. Pretty sick people will do that.... jeez.... I'll apologize if it is needed but until then I'm gonna have to call this bluff and say

NO PIC NO PROOF or at least a link to a news article, obituary, anything cause I cant find any.

If this is false you should be more careful, everyone here has the world of information and they don't even have to get up!

DeletedUser

Guess someone should have paid attention to the whispers in their ear.

Present the case-number though, and the truth shall set us all free.

No journalist would not write of this fictional tale were it real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm just really glad I didn't rep.... oh wait I just did... can you guess what color it was?

DeletedUser

I kept it short. I didn't care much for the guy, even if he is "dead". No reason to say some bogus crap I felt because the guy was "shot". And come on, what husband would tell a wife for one of his dieing wishes to be to tell all his "friends" on an internet forum he had been shot?

My gut feeling told me this was bogus, but for the sake in case it was true, I did give condolences. Just in case. Either way, this guy can't come back now. He's "dead". If he did, he'd show us that he himself was a liar and he would just be more hated by everybody. Either way, he lost.

DeletedUser

I decided to stay away from this thread in the first place as the story seemed fletchy. I didn't want to publicly share my opposings out loud though, as I didn't want to find out latter that "Emily" posted proof of this somehow, although as posters have pointed out, no woman would post here while her husband is dying, and I doubt that blondie himself would of instructed his wife to go post about his death on a forum about a western flash game.

Nonetheless, If the story is somehow true I am still extremely sorry about your loss. But if it isn't then you really need a good explanation for this, because anyone who pulls this off is an arse. If you really just wanted fast and cheap rep, all you really had to do is just said that you were in a car wreck or something and gotten the "get well" reps. No need for making up a death, especially one as violent and disturbing as that.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

I think how this went was that noone wanted to stand out as the doubter.
The mean bugger who said this was all a con, hell, I know I didn't want to be that guy.
Guess this proves that we are willing to act against our own beliefs and convictions
for the sakes of apparences even on the internet!

Just in case of it being true, but as blondie kept on digging himself into a pit of lies,
it was a matter of time before everyone could pounce on this.

Let me remind you about someone giving red rep warning you about being duped.
That someone, was me. You're welcome.

DeletedUser

Huh, I stand corrected. I guess they don't want to sound like Baptists.

However, of all the posters on this thread, the only person that stood out as clearly having doubts was Hellstromm

And Artemis Gordon.

I suspect others that had doubts just choose not to post.

Which is why I didn't post the moment I say this thread. I wanted to see something that couldn't possibly be true.

DeletedUser

For those who aren't totally convinced yet, I thought I'd give a lesson on how not to fake your death on the Internet...

Kris wanted me to tell you guys where he has been. Right now he is in the hospital being treated for a gunshot wound. ... He says he misses the conversation here and wishes you all well until his return.

I really couldn't see someone suffering from multiple gunshot wounds being concerned about a group of people he didn't get along with knowing about it. It would have sounded better to say that [she] knew he posted on here a lot and wanted to let people know.

ill try and keep you guys updated on his condition
This was a little thing that made me more suspicious, but could have been nothing. Both people put ill instead of I'll. Other people do that too, so it means nothing on its own.

He was shot while at a door doing our preaching work you guys are probably familiar with. When the man walked around the house with a gun Kris pushed me behind him and the man shot him twice.
This sounded to much like [she] was trying to make him a hero. Just saying that a guy came and shot him would have been enough.

and it happend coming up on a week ago.
That would have put it at Christmas day, or maybe a day or so after. No JW I've ever known would be dumb enough to think that anyone of another faith would be willing to listen at that time.

I figured you guys would want to know Kris passed away due to blood loss yesterday morning.
I admit that I'm not a doctor, but I can't believe a person would die from blood loss after more than a week if the bleeding had been stopped. Saying it was from an infection or something similar would have been more believable.

I requested that the news and press would remain out of this event ... The court hearing is in two weeks,

First, you might be able to get the press to keep a victim's name out of the papers, but a man being shot to death isn't likely to be ignored by a paper that writes a big story about a dog being shot. As for the 2nd part, there is no way a hearing for a murder case would be scheduled for 2 weeks after the death.

They said it would probably be in Griffin or Forsyth, GA.
If the hearing had been scheduled already, I would imagine they'd know for sure where it was going to be held.

Justice dictates equal punishment for the deed. A life for a life.
I don't care what anyone else thinks, and Jehovah views it the same way, that man doesn't deserve to breathe after leaving me without a husband and my child without a father.
This just sounded like a way to continue posting - it backfired when nobody argued and gave a reason to debate the issue.

It's finally over, Timothy Giles was found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to life in prison.
This one was just too much for me to keep being quiet; I think I already explained the problem with it.

I think how this went was that noone wanted to stand out as the doubter.
I would have posted sooner about it, but I was afraid I'd get an infraction for being so cruel. I refused to give even unfelt sympathy though.

And Artemis Gordon...
Which is why I didn't post the moment I say this thread. I wanted to see something that couldn't possibly be true.
Tact has never been a strong quality of mine.

DeletedUser

The Internet tends to have these moments. While playing TribalWars one of our "founders" got in an accident. Suddenly her daughter started playing for her and learned everything in less than a week. We had our difficult moments with the original founder and the daughter proved to share the same logic and goals. Eventually defected to another tribe, registered on the game forum and started playing for her own amusement, completely ignoring the fact that she was supposedly playing only to keep us updated about her mother.

Obviously there are people who receive some sick pleasure from doing this.

On another world our founder, who was a very famous and respected player got into a car accident. We learned that after months, because of course no one goes to log into a game the moment he is conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.