Blondie14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21178

omg. unfortunately i never had the pleasure of knowing blondie14 but i am deeply saddened by this. i can assure you that my thoughts are with you and your family at this very sad time. i pray that justice will be served although this is not enough to equal the lose of a life and the affect that this must be having on your family.
doorway_stars.jpg

DeletedUser

My deepest condolences.
Now you must be strong,because life doesn't stop on death.I believe you know this too.

We know he's in a better place now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I requested that the news and press would remain out of this event, I've seen how even a case where a person was truly the victim and made to look like the criminal, and I do not wish Kris to be broadcasted as such. The court hearing is in two weeks, and I will be more than happy to keep you all informed on the verdict and as many details as I can.

Again, words cannot describe how wonderful it makes me feel to see how much Kris affected and has apparently touched you lives. Thank God for people like you guys.

I just look foward to when I will see him ressurected.

DeletedUser

I did not agree with Blondie14 on many intepretations of Jesus, but I do hope, believe and pray that his soul is being watched over and stands at or near Jesus and God's side. I truly believe that his heart was pure.

I hope that he was long in Heaven before the Devil ever noticed he was gone.

DeletedUser

Condolences Emily. Where did this occur and where will the hearing take place?

DeletedUser

The court date has been shortend to three days from now in Forsyth.

Deleted User - 819397

Only just saw this. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I didn't get to know Blondie (Kris) very well, but I did appreciate his many posts in the forum...he had a very unique mind and I always enjoyed reading his posts regardless of if I agreed with them or not. I...I will pray for you...and I hope the person who shot him gets what he deserves...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

May he rest in peace!

hes been very knowledgeable, blessed, and I know he had accomplished his mission on this world.

Everything happens for a reason, may God be with him.. Keep it strong Emily!!!

DeletedUser

Yes I was standing behind him when was shot, one bullet was lodged in his liver and the other passed through his stomach and almost grazed me.

Jehovah and the Bible are my therapy.

And it happend between Forsyth and Griffin right off the Highway 19-41 in Lamar county.

Sorry i haven't posted anything for a few days, i had to prep for the testimony, they expect it to be life imprisonment but I hope since we had three witnesses including myself they will suggest the death penalty.

Kris always said that killers should be killed. And i agree.

DeletedUser

Yes I was standing behind him when was shot, one bullet was lodged in his liver and the other passed through his stomach and almost grazed me.

And it happend between Forsyth and Griffin right off the Highway 19-41 in Lamar county.

Sorry i haven't posted anything for a few days, i had to prep for the testimony, they expect it to be life imprisonment but I hope since we had three witnesses including myself they will suggest the death penalty.

To be honest, we are not the ones to give life or take one. Let God decide if one should be killed or not since he's the one to give life. I would have prisoned him for life. Death sentence is too excessive.

Like I have said earlier, everything happens for a reason, everything!

DeletedUser

Justice dictates equal punishment for the deed. A life for a life.
I don't care what anyone else thinks, and Jehovah views it the same way, that man doesn't deserve to breathe after leaving me without a husband and my child without a father.

DeletedUser

Emily, you are correct in stating that the punishment for murder is death itself. Really, the punishment for all trandgressions against Jehovah's law is death. But, because God is as merciful as he is just, he extends mercy to those of us who are law-breakers, people like you and me. And he can do that and remain just because he accepts the perfect life of his Son on our behalf, if we want it. Wouldn't you think that Kris would ultimately wish for God's mercy to extend to his killer? To me, that's the kind of guy he was.

My best to you.

Deleted User - 1278415

He was shot while at a door doing our preaching work you guys are probably familiar with. When the man walked around the house with a gun Kris pushed me behind him and the man shot him twice.

So you were going door to door and preaching and this man shot at your family from the door or were you guest inside the house at this time? Why wouldnt you want this in the news?

My best friends father was killed and left behind a family and they had local support through the news and media that helped paid for a portion of the funeral and helped with back to school supplies and etc.

DeletedUser

It's finally over, Timothy Giles was found guilty of manslaughter and sentenced to life in prison. He said he hated Jehovah's Witnesses because the "took away his daughter" he was angry because his daughter was studying with Witnesses and she said she wouldn't celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas anymore. And so he took his anger out on Kris.

No the hearing was in Forsyth, the man walked from behind his house to the front where me and Kris were standing, and I as I said before, I've seen the victim look like the criminal because of the news, especially with Jehovah's Witnesses.
And then there would be a group supporting the killer because "we were on his property" or "he felt threatend" or some such nonsense.

I knew some of you wanted to know the outcome, and I hope you all will have some form of closure now. I wish you all the best. God bless.

DeletedUser

That's pretty impressive; Georgia must have a much better penal system than we have here. You can't even have a charge of DUI prosecuted that quickly - the arraignment usually takes at least a month, and I've never seen a murder case take less than 6 months (admittedly, I've only known 4 people personally who were charged with murder.) Then again, I doubt they'd ever convict a person of manslaughter if there were several witnesses saying he/she had walked up to an unarmed person and shot him/her twice without provocation.

Status
Not open for further replies.