Blondie14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi, some of you may have been wondering where Blondie14 has been for this long period of time, I am his wife, Emily, and Kris wanted me to tell you guys where he has been. Right now he is in the hospital being treated for a gunshot wound. Although he is conscious the doctor still says he requires intensive care. He says he misses the conversation here and wishes you all well until his return.

DeletedUser

Thank you, ill try and keep you guys updated on his condition.

DeletedUser

He was shot while at a door doing our preaching work you guys are probably familiar with. When the man walked around the house with a gun Kris pushed me behind him and the man shot him twice.

DeletedUser

yes, the man is in jail awaiting trial, and it happend coming up on a week ago. But of course Kris was away from the forum longer than that due to our new baby boy, Jonathan.

Thank you all so much for you kindness during this time.

DeletedUser

I figured you guys would want to know Kris passed away due to blood loss yesterday morning.

DeletedUser19965

Thank you for sending us these telegrams I am very sorry for your loss and I am deeply saddened to hear this news. I knew Blondie14(Kris) from this world 1 and world 7 he was a good person and he will be missed in this game as I am sure you are missing him in real life. I will pray for you and him both. God bless you and your family and may he keep Kris close. You will be missed my friend.

DeletedUser

I'm sad to hear that... it's a shame when a good man has to die. I am sure he will be remember and he will live forever in your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he will be missed

here are some posts from our last conversation together back in August. talking a little bit about some posts we made.

gizmo501 said:
I just wanted to say something on this case

What? And let them do nothing! Like the little girl in middle school who commited suicide after telling the school about her bullies and they didn't do anything about it!?
you talking about the Phoebe Prince suicide?

Yes.

my mother had a chance to meet with a friend of Phoebe's (since I am about maybe half an hour from were she went to school I get all the local news)
who was getting ready to ask her to be his girl (almost sent as boy) friend. from what I hear he was having a hard time with all this.

I know how much that event shocked him. and how he hated intolerance. it just shows that what he hated the most (intolerance) came back and attacked him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh my gosh... wow... well, I'm sorry for your loss. I didn't interact too much with him directly, but read most of his posts...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

DeletedUser

I cannot thank you all enough for all of your thoughtful comments. I hope you all continue to have such a kind attitude.

DeletedUser21540

I only knew him for a short time on World 4 from being the same town...I am sorry for your losses.

DeletedUser

Emily is there anyway you can keep us informed on the court proceeding as well. lets hope this guy gets what he deserves.

DeletedUser

I'm truly shocked and saddened by this news.
Please accept my heartfelt sympathy and very best wishes for you & your family's future.

Status
Not open for further replies.