Blondie14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You guys must admit though, this is all very wierd. I would of been surprised if Blondie would make a fake death of himself looking at his posts months ago. I mean it's usually it's only immature trolls who would fake a death.

DeletedUser

You guys must admit though, this is all very wierd. I would of been surprised if Blondie would make a fake death of himself looking at his posts months ago. I mean it's usually it's only immature trolls who would fake a death.

Then he's changed since I knew him.

DeletedUser

I admit that I'm not a doctor, but I can't believe a person would die from blood loss after more than a week if the bleeding had been stopped. Saying it was from an infection or something similar would have been more believable.

This particular claim was plausible to me in that Jehovah Witness's often refuse any blood transfusion, and there are several cases I believe documented online whereby many JW's have died of blood loss as a result of refusing a transfusion.

No shame in attempting to be kind to a liar for those who did so, just in case there was truth, but incredible shame and contempt for anyone who seeks to manipulate others by manufacture of stories that prey upon folks who are willing to have compassion on those who might be needy and traumatized.....

DeletedUser

I suspect depression has played a large part in this, depression can change peoples personalities quite significantly and can also lead the sufferer to retreat into fantasy as a way to avoid dealing with the reality that has overwhelmed them.

I don't think (guess) Blondie was trolling as such, but instead playing out a fantasy/drama that allowed him to both be the victim and receive attention and support for that, whilst also being the hero (having apparently pushed his wife behind him and saving her at the sacrifice of his own life) as I understand that Blondie is a committed Christian it could well be that he is also identifying himself with Jesus in his fantasy (sacraficing himself to save others).

It's sad, but if my musings are correct, Blondie may well have been getting more (short term) support from this forum than he is able to get from the rest of his life, and being cut off quite so abruptly could have all sorts of consequences. I hope Blondie seeks and gets the proffesional help I believe he needs.

Jason

DeletedUser

... I understand that Blondie is a committed Christian it could well be that he is also identifying himself with Jesus in his fantasy (sacraficing himself to save others).

Jason

Not to detract from your excellent post Jason, but the Jehovah's Witnesses are not a Christian denomination.

-Seamus

DeletedUser

Not to detract from your excellent post Jason, but the Jehovah's Witnesses are not a Christian denomination.

-Seamus
Perhaps I just stumbled into something contentious, but all the sources I can find on the matter clearly suggest that whilst Jehovah's Witnesses beliefs vary from many of the traditional Christian beliefs, their god is the Christian god, Jesus is Gods only begotten son and that their teachings and rituals are based on the bible.

I guess we could perhaps agree that Jehovah's Witnesses is a religion based on Christianity?

DeletedUser

Griffin, Forsyth, and other Georgia newspapers reveal no incident of murder as described in this thread. No report of the incident appears in any police/sheriff blog for the area. Forsyth Superior Court calendar shows no case for Georgia vs Timothy Giles ( http://www1.aoc.state.nc.us/www/calendars/Criminal.jsp?county=FORSYTH ). The procedures for a case being heard are many (arraignment, preliminaries, jury selection, hearing, adjudication, and sentencing, all being separate events in court) and Elmyr is quite right that it would not have gone to conclusion in a mere two weeks.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.