Big Fight

DeletedUser

I was wearing a small helmet under my cap, I turn around and deck Kurtiss and lock him up in the jail.

DeletedUser

NO BWAHHAAHAHHAAH! That's right KURTISS I'm not going to let you escape! Isn't it evil! (Note: It's weird how in real life mispronouncing someone's name is annoying to them but on a forum it's mispelling that gets them.)

DeletedUser

Well if you called me Jane that would be fine since Jean is a French corrruption of John, Jane, and Jack. It annoys me though since in all languages other than French it's a girl's name! But, JAENY THAT'S JUST MEAN! (Just look up Jean in wikipedia, you'll get several super models, a French pirate, and some French politicians.)

DeletedUser

Well if you called me Jane that would be fine since Jean is a French corrruption of John, Jane, and Jack. It annoys me though since in all languages other than French it's a girl's name! But, JAENY THAT'S JUST MEAN! (Just look up Jean in wikipedia, you'll get several super models, a French pirate, and some French politicians.)

"I wouldn't claim that being french is really that good..." Said ****** Jimmy in a very oddly intellegent manner.

DeletedUser

I surrender! Sorry, my memory is awful, I can't remember what is insulting and what insults mean. School is an extreme learning experience for me. Oh and the Kurtis gets pushed off the second floor balcony of the saloon by me!

DeletedUser

Then a clown attacks you! Only it's not a clown, IT'S AN ALIEN FROM PLANET CLOWN WHOSE SPECIES LOOK LIKE A CLOWN!

DeletedUser5046

hug king kong and asked him to take wert to my place for a duel :D

a friendly duel i know i wont win

DeletedUser

Welll first King Kong and Godzilla have fought each other before, but that was the Japanese version and King Kong discovered that since he is the American version he's a shrimp compared to the Japanese Godzilla, what he ate was the wimpy American one! Japanese Godzilla then uses his plasma breath to flatten Tokyo before he beats King Kong upside the head and steps on him.