Big Fight

DeletedUser3717

OK Guys So The Point Of This Thread Is Everyone Attacks Everyone.

You Can Attack The Person Below You OR The Person Above You Or Someone Else In The Game. Just keep it Withing The Western Times.

*Walks Into Tavern See's Some Guy Who Makes A Remark*

Jordon Ask
"What Did You Say?"

He/She Replies
"Get You're Punk Ass Out Of Here You're No Cowboy But Just A Simple GreenHorn"

Jordon Reply's

" Oh Yeah Watch This Simple GreenHorn Do This!"

*Smashes Chair over Guy's Head Below me*

DeletedUser

Tensleep turns, having just been hit with a perfectly good chair, and glares at Jordon. "You just spilled my drink!" she grumbles, then looks at the floor. She reaches down and picks up a chair leg.

"And what's more, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's a low down dirty chair smasher!"

She swings the chair leg at Jordon's head. Unfortunately, the leg slips from her whiskey covered hand and flies across the room, striking the feller/lass down there below me.

DeletedUser3717

*Jordon Relises His Luck*

The Chair leg Flies past Jordon And he Goese Over To Tensleep,

I'm Sorry My Dear Would You Like A Hand Up
?

*Jordon shoots A Guy Going Towards Tensleep With A Knife*

Would You Like A Drink?

Oi Bar Keep Give Me You're Finest Bottle of Whisky!

DeletedUser

As Jordon leans down to help her, Tensleep punches him in the nose, causing him to drop his gun, throw his hands to his face and bend over at the waist. "Nope, fine thanks." she says, rising to her feet and picking up the gun. She tucks it in her belt.

The bottle of whisky comes sliding down the bar. Tensleep grabs it as it slides by and smashes it over Jordon's head.

"An' I woulda' loved one, before you smashed a chair over my head. Now I'm just plumb angry."

Tensleep draws Jordon's gun, turns, and shoots that guy with the knife, who was getting back up off the floor. "Stay down, stupid!" she yells at him, and kicks him for good measure.

DeletedUser

Dayks walks into the saloon and see's a woman facing away from him with a revolver pointed at a man on the floor, he unslings his rifle and smacks Ten over the head with it and takes the gun.

"This is Corporal Dayks, what the hell is going on in here?"

DeletedUser

An indignant flurry of red silk clad woman, untangled herself from under Tensleep's boots,and attempted to stand upright.

"Well, I don't care a continental for all this fuss, you just woke up the wrong passenger !"

She felt around for something she could use to strike back at her unknown assailant (she was the one Tensleep's flying chair leg connected with) and her outstretched hand found the makeshift weapon ...

Her eyes start to focus on the shambles around her, looking for the one who most likely had struck her ..

It turned out to be Corporal Dayks as he was at that moment towering above her. She hefted the chair leg up and fetched him a sharp smack about his ear, being a small woman there wasn't a lot of power behind the strike, just enough to make his eyes water ...

She stepped back and glared at him

DeletedUser

"Woman, how dare you! I should have you strung up for that!" He ponders the incident for a moment "However you seem to have been caught up in this unfortunate tangle. So what happened?" He aimed the first part at Rose but the second at the whole saloon.

DeletedUser

Rose blinked ...

{.. what happened ? she had no idea, she was struck from behind, saw nothing, just crumpled to the floor and awoke with a sore head and a sorer temper ..}

She softened her expression, and attempted a wry smile to Dayks, rubbing the side of her temple, which was now beginning to swell up into a lump the size of a dove's egg ..

"The whole kit and caboodle jus' started up around me, I didn' see what hit me, Ima guessin' it weren't you though soldier, and I apologise for letting my temper rip."

She flung the chairleg over her shoulder, not realising it was aimed straight at Tensleep.

DeletedUser

Tensleep, having just been clocked with the butt of a rifle, manages to stand back up, only to receive a familiar looking chair leg in the face. Back down to the floor she goes.

She lies there for a moment, muttering to herself about whiskey and being hit with chairs... Turning her head to the right, she spies the spittoon sitting on the floor near the corner of the bar, and she decides to make the best of what she's got.

Jumping up from the floor immediately behind Dayks, she lets loose a rebel yell, upends the spittoon, and slams it, nasty contents and all, over his head. Spit and tobbacco juice goes everywhere.

Drawing her navy colt, she begins chasing Dayks about the room, hammering on the brass spittoon on his head with the butt of her weapon, ringing it like it's a gong.

DeletedUser

As chaos erupts all around once more, Rose gathers her skirts up and makes a flying leap at the bar counter, intending to duck behind it, and thus avoid anymore trouble.

Unfortunately for Jordan, she slips in some of noxious spit and baccy juices just as she vaults over the bar. One of her spike heeled boots connects with his jaw, with a sickening crunch, at the exact same moment as the bar keep hands over his finest whisky.

Jordan staggers back, wondering what hit him and loosens his grip on the whisky bottle ...

Rose's red satin skirts being slippery an' all shoot her the length of the counter, she only stops slidin' when her body slams into the fancy glass mirror at the other end.

The mirror shatters explosively throwing splinters of glass over all and sundry.

DeletedUser

And in the meantime Mad Hank was beating the crap out of The Thing.

DeletedUser

Tensleep McCrea is of Scottish descent, born and raised in Texas. Which normally means she's double trouble in a bar fight. That said, Tensleep suddenly yelps, and slaps a hand over her eye. She staggers away from her intended victim, and sits down at the bar. "Time out!" she yells, "I think I've got glass in my eye..."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tensleep's yelp of pain causes Rose to ignore her own aches and cuts, she eases herself painfully and with a great loss of dignity (the red silk dress is ripped to shreds and her lacy bloomers are easily glimpsed through the large rents in the material.) She has lost a heel off one of her high tie fancy boots as well.

She lurches over to Tensleep,

"Let me take a look at that .. my daddy was a barber, so I know how to dig out bullets, strap bones and pull teeth"

She doesn't realise how alarming these words must sound to Tensleep

DeletedUser

Peril found himself without anyone to beat on and quickly beat a hasty retreat out fo the saloon.

DeletedUser

In his hasty retreat Peril did not see Corporal Dayks and bumped into him, still angry from his other attack he grabbed Peril throwing him at the bar.
"Will you people stop hitting me?"

DeletedUser

Tensleep waves Rose away, staggers out the bat wing doors. With a splash you hear her dunk her entire head in the horse trough.

Whether this is a good or a bad thing to do when you have glass in your eye is open to debate. She seems to think it's better than asking somebody for help, in which case she considers it likely she'll end up unwittingly pouring whiskey in her eyes or some such awful thing.

DeletedUser

Rose is surprised by both of Tensleep's actions, but she figures it is probably best not to interfere anymore, so she turns her attention to her tattered skirts and bunches them up into some semblance of order. Then she rips the other heel off her boot, at least she can walk without the limping lurch now.

She turns to look at the barkeep, who is still cowering behind the counter, all this extraordinary action has evolved over less than 3 minutes. She figures her best defence would be to hightail it out of the saloon, before she is unwittingly involved in any more skirmishes.

Accordingly, she starts shuffling slowly and carefully through the mess of splinters, baccy juice, and spittle. Nose and skirts held high with all the dignity she can muster.

DeletedUser

Tensleep, showing a marked LACK of dignity, is lying in the middle of the street, staring up at the sky. She closes one eye at a time, squinting up at the clouds. She is trying to see if her vision has been effected by the shard of glass, or perhaps horse spit contamination, one never knows.

Judging by the fact that she's no longer howling in pain or dunking her head in the horse trough, AND she's not bleeding horribly and screaming for a doctor, she got it out relatively painlessly, at least. Finally, she mumbles about steering clear of places where she randomly gets hit with chairs in the future, and gets up.

Ambling over to sit on the boardwalk, she makes not the slightest effort to clean herself off. Instead she seems overly concerned with the state of her firearm. She produces a reasonably clean cloth from a shirt pocket and begins to wipe the dust from the weapon.

DeletedUser

Rose ducks under the batwing doors and crawls out of the saloon, so far so good.

She scrambles to her feet and looks up and down the dusty dirt track, she sees only Tensleep, dusting off her firearm, and looking decidedly dishevelled but otherwise not seriously injured (amazing that !)

Nose still in the air, she marches licketty spit down the boardwalk.