Big Fight

DeletedUser

Nick picks up a chair, walks out side the bar, and starts beating Father with the chair.

DeletedUser

Father says

"stop in the name of holy stuff"

He then hits nick with his wisky bottle and kicks him, stands ready to fight...

Deleted User - 819397

An axe buries itself in lafitte's back. Regal pulls his axe out and says, "don't be picking on Father Coram...he's a good man." He then treats Coram's wounds.

Deleted User - 819397

"Not a problem...I dislike people who take advantage of others...it was only natural to help. Now then...I don't suppose you know a place where I can stay? I just got back in town..."

DeletedUser

"The inn across the road is not to exspencive" he said nodding at the build across the road

DeletedUser

Father Coram's nod is interrupted by a fist colliding with the back of his head, dropping him to the floor.

"You thought you could escape and take up a life of pious servitude. Well you were wrong and I swore I'd hunt you till my last breath you no-good, dirty, woman beating, rapist!" Nicholas exclaims at the fallen father before jumping on top of him and continuing his beating.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then DonYuri comes out of nowhere with a brand new baseball bat

"Dont talk to him like that you dirty land lubbing poo face"

*Smashes Shadowed soul's face in with the bat*

DeletedUser

"whaddaya doin' that for?!?!" Shadowed Soul yells, clutching his face and rolling on the floor before attempting to stand. Don Yuri of course does not allow this and cracks Shadowed Soul in the back. wreathing in pain, shadowed soul pulls his revolver but through the tears and blood can't make a clear shot so just fires wild and randomly

DeletedUser

Father looks up to see only blood dirt and a man he dose not recogize but after being beaten by the man he falls back down in pain and weakness

DeletedUser

Grabs tigermite's rifle and hits him in the back of the head with it.Takes out his pistol and shoots tigermite five times in the back and then twice in the head.