Best hate mail after a duel

DeletedUser9470

post as such hate mail here lets seethe funniest!

i got the best one today after this one duel ko:

screenshot2b50.jpg

J.W. Justyz Today at 1:44 PM
checked your stuff and seen your cheating took screenshots and sent them in have fun being banned :)

He blocked me straight after so I cannot ask him why he thinks I am cheating!
LMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

drummer2012
Why are you being a (deleted) [No my name is not Richard] hitting a worker multiple times making him pass out and steal his money? Please grow up and hit duelers and soldiers. You're a big boy in a big boy town so start acting like it.

ir.ufis
steal his money <--
It was not even that much.
ir.ufis wins the duel, gains 1 experience point and steals $216 from drummer2012.
drummer2012 passes out. ir.ufis wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $144 from drummer2012.

DeletedUser13020

This is the warning for all persons that contribute to this thread.

Hate mail tends to be...uh....hateful. So you must be careful of what you post here. Posting something that somebody else wrote to you can still get you in trouble. So edit all inappropriate language that you may receive through a telegram. This does NOT mean to simply replace the last (or first) few letters of a curse word with asterisks (*). Please replace the word in its entirety.

Proper ways to censor telegrams you wish to post:
you are a ********.
you are a [expletive].
you are a (poopyhead).

When in doubt, play it safe. Or ask me (or any other mod) via PM about any questions regarding what language is OK for these forums.

Also you should report all offensive or vulgar telegrams that you get through the "report telegram" button in game.

Again, this is the first and only warning for everyone here. Only infractions from this point out for inappropriate language.

fossil1999

hope you dont mind me posting here,

this wos a long time ago so i dont have the report aney more:

Bolayiza
Do you always attack defenseless women? Are you scared to attack armed men of equal skill to you?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser9470

Hate mail tends to be...uh....hateful...

i agree, in respect to others who can read this, like old age pensioners who havent ever heard a swear word in their life, please edit out certain foul words. It is a shame, for us youthes as we would all like to hear the language.

When I get hate mail it just makes my day, it makes this game less boring and more fun, i dont ban foul language, i incite for more as you all know!:

-Neo- why did you attack a builder? Did you not realize that you were putting a target on your back? Was it a mistake that you just clicked on the wrong button? Let me know soon before I put the word out for you to be targeted...
Meaje
answer:
-Neo-On 3/7/10 at 11:57 AM
yeah sorry.
it was a mistake
AND:
screenshot2b52.jpg

LMAO :D

Ps Ir awesome mail, i hope you dont think i got TP to edit it!
I loved it!
awesome stuff
:D

DeletedUser

No offense. But I never get such mails because I've never dueled real builders/adventurers. Guess I might need to start hitting them :razz:

DeletedUser13020

I guess what he is trying to say is.....stay on topic you two :p

DeletedUser

My best one was from a builder...i am also a builder..stating

"well done you can win a duel against a builder...you [deleted]"

LOL :laugh:

DeletedUser

I know it's all in jest and that, but I got to admit I don't like athread that not only shows posts from people whose game you may be ruining the experience for, but also that you seem to take so much joy from it.

I get a few hatemails, and I genuinely respond to them for the most part if I feel I am spoiling their game. Must just be getting soppy in my old age, I guess.

DeletedUser9470

I know it's all in jest and that, but I got to admit I don't like athread that not only shows posts from people whose game you may be ruining the experience for, but also that you seem to take so much joy from it.

I get a few hatemails, and I genuinely respond to them for the most part if I feel I am spoiling their game. Must just be getting soppy in my old age, I guess.

So you are saying we should get rid of the delling post as well?
because that post is also about making fun of a looser and praising a winner.

we make fun of loosers all the time and because of people like you, competitions arent competitions any more, instead we get "everyones a winner" politics wich promotes lazyness.
who cares about winning and excelling oneself if the noob looser gets the same prize? what is the point of trying to win? lets all be loosers!

Clearly getting hate mail is good fun, it shows a lack of thought and also shows a lack of understanding of the game.

IN THE-WEST YOU CAN BE DUELLED!

Yep its true! and you have to make do with it or change game.
If you are upset that you have been duelled then you are on another planet!!!

THIS IS NOT SIMCITY!!!

So as I say, hate mail is always generated by a noob who thinks wrongly that loosing a duel or being kod is the end of the world. and if they want to leave then let them.

i hope you understand the game better yourself now?
take care and have fun

DeletedUser

I do understand the game very well, thank you. I also understand the difference between hate mail from a loser and hate mail from a genuine player who MAY be at risk of stopping playing if pushed too far.

To you, that may not mean much, but to me that means something. I do not want to stop people enjoying the game THEIR way so if I get that feeling I apologise and make a point not to duel/KO them again.

I do not care if it was a part of the Wild West, I wasn't around in those times and I don't like the idea of ruining someone's game, thank you.

PS Maybe stop using the word "noob" so much. Hope that helps YOU understand the game better, have fun.

DeletedUser9470

thats by far the best hate mail!
thanx!
can anyone better that?

DeletedUser13020

Though a bit mean, it is funny to see how people can kinda fly off the handle in some telegrams. But if you go around dueling defenseless and lower leveled players for the sheer hope of getting hate mails to get your fill then there is something wrong with you. It doesn't break game rules or anything like that.

It's not a bad thing that you feel kinda bad for ruining someones experience there Artagel. That's why when I get a mail like that, instead of writing back about how they should man up, learn how the game goes, or to stop complaining and do something about it. I just tell em that they will never see me again and make a note of the player so I don't end up dueling em agian. So Neo leave the man alone, he never said anything about how dueling people is bad. Just how he doesn't find how some people can find pleasure in making other people so mad.

Now, back on topic guys. Post more hate mail (appropriately edited!!) till my breakfast cereal flies out my nose! Unless you feel like making me turn this key here....

DeletedUser9470

Though a bit mean, it is funny to see how people can kinda fly off the handle in some telegrams. But if you go around dueling defenseless and lower leveled players for the sheer hope of getting hate mails to get your fill then there is something wrong with you. It doesn't break game rules or anything like that.

It's not a bad thing that you feel kinda bad for ruining someones experience there Artagel. That's why when I get a mail like that, instead of writing back about how they should man up, learn how the game goes, or to stop complaining and do something about it. I just tell em that they will never see me again and make a note of the player so I don't end up dueling em agian. So Neo leave the man alone, he never said anything about how dueling people is bad. Just how he doesn't find how some people can find pleasure in making other people so mad.

Now, back on topic guys. Post more hate mail (appropriately edited!!) till my breakfast cereal flies out my nose! Unless you feel like making me turn this key here....

i agree TP, i agree with artagel also, apologies there for taking the matter too far, just i dont want people to be put off by posting hate mail and clearly artagels post goes towards making people feel guilty.

im a 0% dueller and like ive said many times before i duel everyone, that means everyone, i miss the odd soldier out who is 20 levels higher but even them sometimes i hit if i think i have a chance.
and so therefore i recieve a lot of mail,
2 types of mail:
-the intelligent mail is very kindly looked upon, for instance there is a worker near my town who asked me if it was personal, and i answered that thee was no harm meant that i was out for cash... as ive explained a million times before, and once ice was broken i now defend this player...
-insulting mail:
Simple foul language from some though deserves a good wrist slap, and this is a post that is designed to do just that. it is also fun to read the sheer rudeness of some. no one is here to be insulted, and most duellers do care about hurting others.

but, im sure i will post some more good mail here soon

DeletedUser

After reading your latest post I should also apologise. You say you differentiate between the two types of hate mail, and that is the way I handle it too. I am glad to see we both act that way towards the good type of hate mailers.

DeletedUser

a mail i got from AceofSpades21 (serial low lvl and worker hitter).
Well say all you want my friend. You make me laugh. You try to insult me but it just shows even clearer how your just a hurt little puppy. No worries. Not like you can beat me. Good day sir. I will sleep good and I owe it all to you my friend. You try to act tough but its ok. Your all bark and no bite. Tho even your bark is weak. Don't forget to eat your Kibbles 'N Bits little puppy. Night night. Don't let the big dogs bite! Lmao

"Good day sir"?.good example of why they need to have a ******bag screening sysyem when you register..where do these people come from..?

DeletedUser

(name goes here) On 3/17/10 at 11:12 PM
What the hell is your problem? Do u get off on duelling workers cause u cant beat soldiers? U pathetic fat piece of (poo poo), stop (solo birds and bees) (still a bit inappropriate, lol) , you and your town will get what is coming to you.

DeletedUser

My worst, or should i say best, hate mail, went like this

Go **** with (poopyhead) [elicit] you pile of ***** with your ********** [elicit] when you [poopyhead] while **** and then you can **** your ***** and ***** with my ****

no exadaration, it was quite graphic, the worst part is i only dueled him once in work clothes and only took $5.

LMAO! :D:D
How sad :sad::sad:

Wow how horrible! :blink::blink:

He's so funny! :razz::razz::razz:

How immature! :dry::dry:

HAHAHAHAHA! :laugh::laugh::laugh: