Best hate mail after a duel

DeletedUser14793

Total health points
- 262 HP
Total health points
- 764 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $183 from yallz.

:)

not really hate mail i guess but

yallz On 4/6/10 at 12:58 AM
Thats not nice!

Oh and wow that was some serious damage, you knew about the coordinated KO this time right?

you dont have to focus on one town its really sad, i mean who do you actually hate in banana town?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

Total health points
- 262 HP
Total health points
- 764 HP
dgorsk wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $183 from yallz.

:)

not really hate mail i guess but

yallz On 4/6/10 at 12:58 AM
Thats not nice!

Oh and wow that was some serious damage, you knew about the coordinated KO this time right?

you dont have to focus on one town its really sad, i mean who do you actually hate in banana town?

LMAO
that mus be very embarrassing yallz?

DeletedUser

From HateStupids Today at 6:30 PM Why the hell u r trying to hurt me?

He's a soldier and won the duel but still felt the need to send me a mail whining lol :laugh:

DeletedUser9470

after this duel:

screenshot2b122.jpg

yakthumba09 constant2nople:
On 4/11/10 at 6:54 PM

r u challenging my town
to kick ur (inapropriate)
u r attacking our member
i will tell them to kick ur (inapropriate) if u do that again
u *Feline*

this was sent to me 4 times!!!!!

actions taken:
1 - reported for insults
2 - marked all four as read
3 - no answer back
4 - blocked him
5 - another duel on the way:

Total health points
- 63 HP
Total health points
- 336 HP
yakthumba09 passes out. -Neo- wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $44 from yakthumba09.

LMAO

DeletedUser

Kevboy73 On 3/25/10 at 10:19 AM You were told to stay away from our towns. You've just brought yourself to our attention again.Kevboy73 On 3/26/10 at 2:57 AM You're our target number one now. You're an idiot. Every chance we get, we're going to go after you.I can't believe how stupid you're pretending to be.Like I said. You are stupid.Kevboy73 On 3/26/10 at 3:08 AM No. You're trying to play me.Nothing is behind us till you're so hacked off about being KO'd every 2 days and you quit this game. You're targeted and we won't let up. Even your own town leader doesn't like you. Man. That's sad.

This is my favorite, i was dueling a guy in their town, and this is the lovly messages i got. he got banned for harassment.

DeletedUser13020

Alright boys, cleaning up all non hatemail posts. Lets take a min to just chill.....don't make me have to turn this key right here.

DeletedUser

On 4/14/10 at 12:43 AM
It's ******* like you that ruin this game. Ok, fine, attack me once, but ******* twice, that's ******** and you know it. I'm sick and ******* tired of it. Go battle someone who actually duels and not a ****** worker. I'm a level 51 and dueling level 55, what does that tell you? It tells you that I don't attack people, doesn't it?
I think it might have something to do with the fact that this town founder had $1300 on her and I took $720 before she passed out.

Then I went back and KOed everyone else I could at that town, just to help reinforce the idea that cursing is bad for your health.

DeletedUser9470

frogger98 - two days after i duelled him!

frogger98Today at 4:23 AMget a life nub

DeletedUser16008

Ooo Oooo I finally got one

Henry Winchester Today at 2:45 AM ONLY A COWARD IN REAL LIFE WOULD ATTACK SOMEONE 14 LEVELS LOWER THEN THEMSELVES not to mention your a soldier and you have much better gear and weapon.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A COWARD IN REAL LIFE THAT YOU CANT EVEN FIND A LITTLE COURAGE IN A SIMPLE GAME LIKE THIS.

Your not acting like an outlaw your acting like a scared little girl.

Bless him :D

DeletedUser

seem to be all bragging about hitting lower lvl players ,workers,then in thier frustration when they mail you, possibly even saying (ooooo) a bad word your the first to report them and then post thier mails on here?..one guy even posting about a guy he made leave the game and all proud of that?..bit nasty really...is it because your pushed around in real life you have to over compensate for it online?...not really a healthy option , im all for dueling ,its fun and one of the most important parts of this game outright ,but pushing around a lower lvl guy until he snaps back at you and thinking its funny...all a bit sad,and encouraged by a moderator it seems

DeletedUser13020

Think what you want about these guys, they have done nothing wrong....

(notice how I said think about and not post about ;))

DeletedUser

defensive and dismisive...lol,,now theres a news flash (p.s theres no violation of any rules by me posting this so u cant really delete it again to make yaself look good;)..

DeletedUser13020

Alright. I just deleted your post because it was directed to me alone. Your post was just lingering there for no reason. I talked to you via PM to answer to your post as to not bloat this place with useless posts, not to try and make myself look good (though I don't see how deleting you post does that but OK). I'll leave these post up just for you ;). Now If you could please post hate mail that you have gotten or not post at all.

DeletedUser9470

seem to be all bragging about hitting lower lvl players ,workers,then in thier frustration when they mail you, possibly even saying (ooooo) a bad word your the first to report them and then post thier mails on here?..one guy even posting about a guy he made leave the game and all proud of that?..bit nasty really...is it because your pushed around in real life you have to over compensate for it online?...not really a healthy option , im all for dueling ,its fun and one of the most important parts of this game outright ,but pushing around a lower lvl guy until he snaps back at you and thinking its funny...all a bit sad,and encouraged by a moderator it seems

The whole point of this thread from the start was to have a laugh...
If you go back to the second page and the discussion about the wealthyness of this thread you will see that there is purpose in this thread.

It is to help both duellers and people who get duelled:

Duellers should have respect for those they hit and try and stick to certain rules:

It is very easy to get a win against a worker or an adventurer for sure.
and if you realise this then you will stick to the rules instigated by whistlingleaf ages ago in w1:

"only hit a worker/adventurer once. if they have loads of cash then you are allowed to duel them again and again for their cash.
If your town is at war with another town then you can duel any of them as many times as you like."

Its fairly easy to understand and stick to thease basic rules. it is honorable and the right thing to do if you are a dueller.

But this should also help workers who have been duelled.

If you recieve hate mail from someone then it is obvious to me the person in question hasnt thought it through and is only reacting prematurely.
By doing so he is asking for more.

Workers: you are not going to win against a dueller so why fight back?
best is to stay as calm as possible. there are many solutions like asking your own town duellers to sort it out, leaving town, or asking politely.

I dont see that you should get a negative response, sometimes you do because some duellers dont get the honorable part, but in most cases you will get somewhere.
In fact I have made friends with people who have been polite and am now their protector.

It pleases to hear from someone reasonable and vice versa someone who isnt is just asking for trouble.

This thread is mainly just to have a laugh.

If you dont like that then give me a shout and I will give you the rights to not read this post.

:D
LMAO

DeletedUser16008

Ok you know those names you come across that are particularly Noob and irritate ?

Well I kinda cant help myself sometimes but i nearly fell off my chair laughing with the mail I got.

MC Killer007 Today at 11:39 AM hey man y do u attack me?

Not the sharpest cookie in the jar methinks :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I duelled someone recently and they sent me two stupid messages so I revisited them and this is the telegram I recieved..
"Wow. i didn't think you were allowed to pound on someone like a humping dog. get a life. or a [deleted]. you could use both."

Couldnt stop laughing all day :)