Best hate mail after a duel

DeletedUser

++++++++++ On 3/28/10 at 9:51 PM The only reason a level 47 soldier would attack a level 40 adventurer is because YOU ARE A COWARD IN REAL LIFE.

You have proven this by your actions and the fact that you cant even muster a little courage in a simple game like this.

Scared little wimpy people like you remind me of Hitler.

DeletedUser9470

LMAO!
of course hitler got his name in history books for all of his adventurer bashing!

DeletedUser

And another old favorite:

++++++++++ On 12/27/09 at 9:23 PM
How dare you throw me out of a fort battle. I don't know who you are, but I'm going to destroy you.

DeletedUser14793

Total health points
- 27 HP

Total health points
- 1010 HP SLAB THE KILLER 23 passes out. dgorsk wins the duel, gains 22 experience points and steals $26 from SLAB THE KILLER 23.

My Feelings
SLAB THE KILLER 23 On 5/14/10 at 3:33 AM i dont like you. please leave me alone!

dgorsk On 5/14/10 at 3:46 AM nah, i like you alot. i think ill stick around

SLAB THE KILLER 23 On 5/14/10 at 5:35 AM [deleted] man lay off

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

She Devil On 6/11/10 at 12:48 AM

You've have just made the biggest mistake of your life attacking me whilst i was low on Health points, i won in points in that duel but didn't have enough Health points left because as you knew i had just fort fighted,

I know for certain that you watched that battle n saw i only had 327 health left n headed over to duel me you sly snake, you've had all day to do it n you didn't dare but did it knowing i was low on health so you fancied your chances, what an *** (first letter edited)

Well you have made the biggest mistake of your life cos we are going to hunt you like a dog, we'll never leave you alone, you made one big massive mistake attacking Fire Hunt but now you have done this to me too, so start looking over your shoulder cos your DEAD MEAT.

Good day lol
====================
Well I don't make a habit of attacking players after a fort battle ... although it's happened to me a few times and I say nothing. In this case I felt justified after the continued attacks from Dust Devils towns on my builders. My town has a policy listed on our board, that we don't attack builders. I ask which is worse?

1) Having your TOWNS attacking builders regularly? or
2) Attacking a bully with low health?

My dueling began after Fire Hunt attacked me when at the time I had more that 100 non combat skills and he won by 6 damage LOL no wonder they have so few losses they pick on the weak!

She Devil and Fire Hunt are the leaders of Dust Devils after Gum Tree Hugger was banned and like to bask in the benefits of his hard work LOL Why did so many great players leave? let me guess because of Mr and Mrs Angry :p

DeletedUser

Actually, I'd like to see a different name to the action other than "duel".
Very few confrontations are actual duels - a fight against an equal opponent with the SAME weapons.
The vast majority can be better described as an "Assassination" or, to keep to a Western term, " Bushwhack" or maybe "Ambush", since the attacker is most likely in fighting gear and spec'ed heavily in dueling skills compared to someone in questing or construction gear.

DeletedUser

Some times God sends someone to test us.

She Devil and Fire Hunt are the leaders of Dust Devils after Gum Tree Hugger was banned and like to bask in the benefits of his hard work LOL Why did so many great players leave? let me guess because of Mr and Mrs Angry :p

(tumble)

Another example of the sort of mail we get/got day in day out from founders of poor towns.

You made a comment about me not knowing ( the spam mail the bommarded She devil with ) wether i was a ranged or melee fighter to She devil .

I used a +1 aim muzzle loader in a fort fight ?? Why i wonder ??

Then you attacked me when i cam out of the fort fight . cheap shot.

I am A fort fighter stop bragging about fighting a fort fighter its like attacking a hard builder that's all .

Grow up man.

Find a fighter to test your skills against :mad: un less you only attack fort fighters and builders !

:unsure:

DeletedUser

IVAM HELSING On 6/26/10 at 3:05 AM 3,000 duel wins???

is a great lie, the greathest lies in the world... buahuahuahuahua
LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Can someone point this guy to the rankings? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hate mail is so hilarious! If you can't take the game, get out of it. You're going to get dueled no matter what class you are. It's just a game and it's just fake money you're losing in it. If you get KO'd, you should thank the dueler. You're free from attacks for 48 hours. Well, subtract 8 for the sleeping time. I'm an adventure and I haven't got many skills in the dueling department, but I don't gripe when I get hit. It's a part of the game. If I get hit by a particularly good dueler, I send them a congratulatory message complimenting their skill. I wouldn't have the patience to go on putting my skill points into the necessary places and doing whatever it is they do to get good.(lol, I'm such an expert on dueling) I'm in it for the high paying jobs and all the lovely gear and money. Sigh...if only it WAS real cash. I could be rich in a few years. Anyway, there's my opinion on hate mail.

DeletedUser25632

Hate mail is pretty funny, but I can understand it if you've attacked them like 20 times in a row. I once had a guy attack my worker 47 times, I was on vacation forgot to put vacation mode on. When I came back I told one of my dueler friends and they owned him for a few days straight. I had then received a message from him cussing me out. It made me laugh, he stopped attacking me though. :p

DeletedUser9470

loosing duels is the most frustrating thing on this game, especially when u get a noob dueller camping you because he wants to bully you... i had i guy like that called ronald.
what a noob, he was so happy to be able to ko a trapper adventurer in indian set 10 levels lower than him...
so i know the feeling, i tend to try and respect that, but when u get the odd one that tries it on then its gratifying to kill them and the rest of their town...

DeletedUser

I did something crazy and dueled a soldier who is only a few levels lower than me (KO'd him) and this was his reply...(rude words edited of course:))
----------------------------------------------------------
aye u a@@#$e i see u bit too much off bone eh....well i can see you having a long long time in slumber land...wot do u think u proved by ko me in my work clothes u must be feelin well swell wi ursel.if ur gonna duel,do it with style not the cowards way that you show. u a#$@@#$s spoil the game for genuine players not the tuppence halfpenny that u are...dont even bother to reply to this,youll see plenty of us around your gaffe awaiting your appearance from your 48 hour slumber.YOU PICKED ON THE WRONG TOWN AND ALLIANCE M8
--------------------------------------------------------
Soo.... it's been over a month and only two people from his mighty alliance have bothered to have a go. One lost convincingly, the other is a bit annoying but I have yet to be KO'd.
I'd love a rematch, but I have only seen him awake once since I clobbered him.

What a stud :D

censored some more ~Desi.

Last edited by a moderator: