Belle Starr's Deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That's an item with 5500$ buying price and all adventurers get it from jobs, sell it and have 874923562349856324879564398 dollars to buy other items they want.
Ahhh, you're not an adventurer? Your problem.

DeletedUser

I have to assume that you were being sarcastic, right?

Actually it's an improved version of walking stick, you get one only when destroying Hernandos sword at a specific time.

DeletedUser

I'm not sarcastic, I'm just a bit rude to a spammer.
In new game version (1.27) some adventurer builds like pure hiders tend to find this thingie and loadsa expensive items pretty often on some jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What bothers me is that Wyatt Earp's Bluntline is a name that was decided by Westats, the damage of the weapon too. There was a picture and everything else is just guesses. Plus the whole quest seems to easy to be real.

The stats for 'Wyatt Earp's Bluntline' were leaked long before the stats ever appeared on westats.

An Mod leaked them to Whistlingleaf on W1 and not going to say who leaked it

DeletedUser

I just want to say that you can still get this weapon I was able to get it with my W10 lvl 62 Adventurer and my W9 lvl 48 Adventurer. My dodging on both were less than 45 and I got it within 3 or 4 tries.
The only reason I post this is I asked someone if it was still available as a quest and they said no. I tried anyway and was able to get it. It also looks cool with the new rocket lol.

DeletedUser

I cant do it on thersday, at 10:00 (server time) is there any new date? I make everywthing, No duelling weapon, newspaper and fancy clothe. and i have done both questions + i am 45 + lvl
if you know anything about date or anything else please inform me :)
thx a lot

DeletedUser

I just want to say that you can still get this weapon I was able to get it with my W10 lvl 62 Adventurer and my W9 lvl 48 Adventurer. My dodging on both were less than 45 and I got it within 3 or 4 tries.
The only reason I post this is I asked someone if it was still available as a quest and they said no. I tried anyway and was able to get it. It also looks cool with the new rocket lol.
did you get it on last date? ( Thursday at 10:00) or there is anything new.:unsure:
I try to get it for 3 weeks but i cant

DeletedUser

Ok, I have read tons of posts in the forums and have seen twitter posts and even on you tube. I have tried it all and nothing has been successful! I have heard now that it has changed. If we can't post the secrets here and try to post hints that's fine, but I have one big question: Do players just stumble upon the secrets or is there actual clues in game? I have gone in the game after I have completed the first 2 legs of The Loser and have went back and read everything I could and cannot find any of the hints/clues players are posting. Where are these clues in the game?

DeletedUser

There is no ingame clue about this quest. Players didn't stumble upon this quest, the spoilers on the whole questline were given out to some players the very same day when this was added in the game, and those players told other players, then german the west wiki added it on their site as step-by-step solution...
Noone tested the game to find it because the spoilers were out prior to that.

And then devs changed only the time requirement in the last update. Some say the final duel is also changed and now harder, but I don't think so since I had no problems with it.

DeletedUser

There is no ingame clue about this quest. Players didn't stumble upon this quest, the spoilers on the whole questline were given out to some players the very same day when this was added in the game, and those players told other players, then german the west wiki added it on their site as step-by-step solution...
Noone tested the game to find it because the spoilers were out prior to that.

And then devs changed only the time requirement in the last update. Some say the final duel is also changed and now harder, but I don't think so since I had no problems with it.

The spoilers were given out to some players indeed, and the CM's posted half of the solution on twitter... ;)

@ Ole Geezer: click on "User Control Panel" in the upper left corner, and there you can see what I wrote to you.

DeletedUser

Overall both secret weapons that are obtainable through quest are extremely difficult to solve, so there always has to be someone who knows the solution and can spread it.

DeletedUser

I will tell you guys that it is still attainable at least for now, who knows what 1.28 may bring. Regardless, I was able to get it on the day that people talk about and the time is later in North America than it originally was. I got it with both my guys and I guess it is easy but you have to know the time and I can't say when that is. I also will say that I follow all of the forums, I read the beta forums, I even look at the bug fix forums on beta, anything to try and get a clue as to what is coming. So, just look at the day and try it every hour till you find it. I would say PM me, but I don't even know how that works, lol. All I can say is for now before 1.28 it is available still.

DeletedUser

Overall both secret weapons that are obtainable through quest are extremely difficult to solve, so there always has to be someone who knows the solution and can spread it.

The statement of "both." i am not sure what he means about "both," unless he means Hernando's and Belle Starr's? As far as Hernando's, on my W10 guy I didn't know that I was supposed to make the right "decision." On my W9 guy I made the right decisions but have not been lucky enough to find all the requirements yet.

As far as easy, Bell Starr's is very easy! Unless he is talking about knowing when and then that is just a guessing game.

I will say this that is very important to follow the forum and the beta forum every day cuz all the secrets are given out when people are trying to figure it out the first time, thats when all the spoilers come out. If you want to find out later after everybody else has already done it, the secret stuff has already been deleted.

I don't know all the secrets, just follow the forum and follow beta forum and you will learn some stuff.

I also want to take this time and pay homage to all the greats who post all the great info. Not trying to kiss azz just trying to say thanks, lol.

DeletedUser

What I am saying is that Bell Starr's Deringer and Hernando's sword are impossible to find. Without someone directly being told how to get them, we would have never discovered them.

DeletedUser

What I am saying is that Bell Starr's Deringer and Hernando's sword are impossible to find. Without someone directly being told how to get them, we would have never discovered them.

I agree 100%, without some kind of leak from the experts, none of us would be able to find these secret quests.

DeletedUser

Exactly.
So, what is the point of this thread. Case closed. We have been saying the same things over and over..

Status
Not open for further replies.