Belle Starr's Deringer

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3325

Has anybody seen this gun in-game? Or even find it.:unsure:

DeletedUser

I was hoping that someone here has found it but so far I haven't seen any. Its perhaps the best of all the fancy firearm weapons. The best probability of finding that would be from digging graves, having 100 motivation for digging graves, praying before work, being an adventurer, having higher wages premium and having adventurer class premium. Combine all that is the most likely chance of getting one.

DeletedUser

The best probability of finding that would be from digging graves, having 100 motivation for digging graves, praying before work, being an adventurer, having higher wages premium and having adventurer class premium. Combine all that is the most likely chance of getting one.

I think you mean robbing graves.

DeletedUser8950

Once again, it's stupid that melee>guns:mad:
And yeah haha, if I could find it digging graves I'd be chuffed

DeletedUser

I don't believe it's been found on any world ... anywhere.

It has been found on the German worlds at least.

And if it hadn't been found, it wouldn't be published in westtool or weststats. As far as I know, only actually found items are in there, even when the respective people in charge for these sites know more. (And there are definitely better weapons than Belle Star's Deringer. After all it's just the fancy deringer; revolver no1, army revolver, schofield, peacemaker and buntline are better types.)

DeletedUser

So is it possible that there are better jobs that people just don't have high enough levels to see?

DeletedUser

I suppose its possible they'll add some more when enough players have high enough skill levels to make it worthwhile.

DeletedUser

What I absolutely love is that the level requirements for special weapons are ridiculously low, but you won't find them until you're at around double the required level! Ha... Thanks for that, The West. ;)

I've been graverobbing for several weeks with 70+ LP and 90+% motivation, all applicable premiums and adventurer class... still no Belle Starr's Deringer, or any special weapons for that matter... I love these players on the German forums who claim to have found several of each special weapon... like it's just a given. :dry:

DeletedUser

^^^ The German worlds started 8 months ahead of us ... they do have a bit of a head start on looking ...

DeletedUser

He has found it with first time grave robbing:
http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=167782&postcount=6

and he says it has been found quite often:
http://forum.the-west.de/showpost.php?p=122127&postcount=3
"when I first 2 h may have made to loot, I get Deringer Belle Starr"

"Quote:
Quote from mirdochegal View Post
I'm interested in the special weapons, and I would like to know if anyone ever actually about Belle Starr Deringer or similar weapons has found.

and it is in the tool has not yet determined all the noble weapons known, I think.
Hernandos sword has still found no one. Vllt could a mod because it was betrayed

and if it is a thread already there, I've used the Sufu
Belle Stars Deringer has been frequently found (I've just completed a Deja Vu ^ ^ same question came before 2 days or so also).

And because Hernandos sword. Patience is a virtue, therefore, timely advice a little effort and brain cells it does not wait for anyone to solve the puzzle and published!"

^quick and dirty translation

I think you mean Grave robber!
QFT

DeletedUser

So, friends, is it possible to find Belle Starr's Deringer on Grave robber with premium "higher income" if i had there only 4 labor points? Thank's:)

DeletedUser

So, friends, is it possible to find Belle Starr's Deringer on Grave robber with premium "higher income" if i had there only 4 labor points? Thank's:)

Highly unlikely - I havent seen anyone find an item of that value on Ambush Stagecoach yet let alone grave robing

I don't see a screenshot to go along with that claim (it may well be possible but highly unlikely)

Status
Not open for further replies.