Attacking Workers at 0% Motivation - The Best Ranking Tactic?

DeletedUser

First off, I don't want to go down whether or not it is ethical or moral to attack workers. That's been discussed numerous times.

What I am interested in is town rankings. Obviously, forts are very important for town rankings. But I think attacking workers is a very valid tactic for getting ahead in town rankings.

For those that don't know, duel points on the town rankings are calculated like this:

(Duels Won minus Duels Lost) multiplied by 5. So every duel you win is worth 5 points, and every duel you lose takes 5 points off.

It is fairly obvious then, that winning a lot more duels than you lose will get you more points, which brings me to my main point.

Dueling workers repeatedly at 0% motivation is GOOD for town rankings. It makes sense as the best way to get ahead.

With most workers, decent duelers are going to win a lot more than they lose. Doing so at 0% motivation stops your dueling level from rising so you can hit those workers again and again.

If two towns are 1000 points apart in the town rankings table, all it will require is the town behind to win 500 points worth of duels (100 duels). This would also have the affect of taking 500 points off the town in front.

The easiest way to win? Attacking easy targets.

I wonder if this is what the developers intended by calculating duel points like that?

Well spotted mate. *Goes off to grind some workers* ;)