Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Surprisingly I've had most of that, I was going to say apart from suicide... but yeah that too. I bet there's loads of differences though, I had a very strange split between being bullied and being very influential.

Glad your still here.

DeletedUser

well with me the stuff was constant it was on a daily bases , i couldent evean go to the bathroom my whole middle school year because theyr always be someone bigger and stronger then me in theyr waiting for me.

life was a constant hell

DeletedUser

i got taunted and beat as well from about 7th-12th grade but you know what? i came out a better man because of it. i know that if they had to do that to me they were making up for somthing . I dident play thier game either reguardless of the consequences because the second i did that i put myself on thier level and thats not somthing i want . i let my grades do the talking and i won its that simple.

Since that times ive seen at least 3 of them working low level positions in fast food joints (i never forgett a face) and ive been out of high school for 12 years now

DeletedUser

congratulaitions you'r a lucky one
my grades fall due to it we just got mid terms and hears my grades

Language Arts : D

Math : D

Science : D ( this ones border line F )

History : C ( this on interests me )

Physical Educaition : A ( nothing to do theyr you just have to know whats going on and make it look good )

you see i always have thoughts running through my mind of what's going on whats going to happan and they just dont stop i think of things such as ,, when i go to the bath room am i going to be able to defend my self this time?

or

am i going to get stabbed after class?

and now

is anyone picking on ranny?

DeletedUser

gem what are you talking about , nobody mentioned Emo, and if you'r suggesting i start cutting no , ranny is now like a daughter to me and i cant be cutting all the time with her

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about cutting no. I am talking about going to a random forum and telling everyone look at me, I had a hard life. Feel sorry for me. Attention please.

DeletedUser

what the hell no i was responding to the last post before mine the guy should think before he post honest to god

DeletedUser

Like I said he's a typical 18 year old, self absorbed and full of angst. I wasn't implying you had an 'easy' life until now Alex, merely that you did not have to take full adult responsibility for your own life choices. Are you trying to tell me that hiding from bullies in school was anywhere near as difficult a thing to do as taking responsibility for a small child?

DeletedUser

i hid up to high school then one day i fought back and only times i lost the fight is when i was up against more then one person.
and i've had no proplem takeing care of ranny , and typical is all them Jackasses worrying about how big theyr house is how well theyr cloths is how many times a day they see theyr freinds ect ect

DeletedUser

I'm not talking about cutting no. I am talking about going to a random forum and telling everyone look at me, I had a hard life. Feel sorry for me. Attention please.

nicely Said I could not have said it any better. Some people in life need attention like thealex90 these people are lonely and self centered. They make up lies as much as they can to get there "ATTENTION" like it's a drug that there addicted too. They can't stop until it's to late and it has consumed there mind, life, friends, family, and every thing they now as reality. Long story short what I mean is these people are Psychotic.
:blink:

DeletedUser

i aint trying to get attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh that's going to roll over well :dry:

Alex, you've demonstrated that you believe you've had a hard life. The military is not the solution, persistence is the solution.

Eventually high school will be over and you'll be able to join a community college (where grades in high school don't matter). From there, you'll see a completely different side of existence, and an opportunity for a fresh start. Not merely in obtaining an unfettered education, but also in regaining perspective.

DeletedUser8950

Alex, It is unfortunate those things happened to you, but sitting on a comput erwhining about it on a forum will not help in anyway. You can't change the past or what happened to you, so just move on and push it out of your mind. Do something useful for your country, other then signing up to be cannon fodder. Read helltromms posts, they truly are what I'd reccomend you to do.

DeletedUser

although i said i was never going to post in off topic again life just started getting hard?
do you evean know me?!

1. 2 years old , lost my grandpa
  2. 5 years old , got my ass kicked for the first time
  3. 5 years old , i saw a true *****
  4. 6 years old , got my ass kicked again
  5. 7 years old , lost my favorite aunt
  6. 8 years old , already had to start learning sex terms so that i wouldent be embarresed to death every time someone talked because the conversaition was always sex!
  7. 9 yeara old , my dad died , this was the first time i became sucideal
  8. 10 years old , i began to become very depreassed
  9. 11 years old , i became sucideal again although this time it became puplic
  10. 11 years old , i got my ass kicked multiple times daily cause i was diffrent
  11. 11 years old , realized i was the only kid in my school ( litteraly ) who never had a date
  12. 11 years old , got my first broken bone
  13. 13 years old , i smoked my first cigarate aganst my own will it was forced into my mouth and held
  14. 14 years old , i was stabbed for the first time in my life
need i go on!
put it this way think before you post ok?

Alex

If you read what I said before. You might start to realize he is not telling the truth. I mean notice how he barly was apart of the conversation but was in the forums for over 2 hours. He likes the attention don't give it to him and it will stop spamming up these forums with these lies that want to make you believe them because there so sad. If you read what he said he got beaten up at age 3 now he is from the USA. The amount of social service there it is amazing they have a therapist for almost every thing now if he wanted to actually get out of this horrid life he could have just phoned the police and they would have been there with child services within a 10 mintuits. Even in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and now America has had the best child services in the world As a teacher I have even worked with the child services and they are excellent if he really was suicidal. It would have been his parents and the teachers at his school breaking the law for not reporting it. If his life was like that even in the 70s or 8s someone would have intervened and there are flaws in the story to his dad died now he since he said nothing about somone else taking care of him I must assume he was sent to a foster home and a 14 year old stabed would have been reported to the poilice who would have found out evrything and taken him away with the help of CS. Just read it again and you will see the many flaws.

DeletedUser

not a things a flaw and re read age of 5 like i've said im in kentuckys smallest county and nobody cares to tell anyone anything nobody wants some damn lawyer or some damned cop at theyr door everyday , and the sucide part was reported the most done , i was reported to a councilor and thats as far as it got but the past is the past and as i said

i was makeing a damn point cant you tell?

now you'r a teacher you should know this " Get over it "

DeletedUser

Either you are not telling the truth which you are not, Or that counselor broke the law and did not report you to child services. I am gonna go with you lied.
:mad:

DeletedUser

hear is this considerd child services?

Key's Counciling thats as far as it got cause theyr were just thoughts not attempts but i swear to god i told the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.