Appearance & Tactics

DeletedUser

Can any more experienced duelers chim in? what ag3352 is saying seems to go against everything I've learned so far about dueling(from the highest ranking duelers in my world), but since I'm no expert myself I can't be sure.

DeletedUser

Dodge, Tactics and reflex/toughness to defend in a duel
Aim, Appearance and shooting/vigor to attack in a duel

From what I'm aware that is the importance of which skills are used in duelling.

DeletedUser

Can any more experienced duelers chim in? what ag3352 is saying seems to go against everything I've learned so far about dueling(from the highest ranking duelers in my world), but since I'm no expert myself I can't be sure.

ag3352 is experienced, much more experienced than me (dueling is not my specialty), if you look at her record on w1. I just don't think appearance makes for a well rounded dueler.

DeletedUser11353

Dodge, Tactics and reflex/toughness to defend in a duel
Aim, Appearance and shooting/vigor to attack in a duel

From what I'm aware that is the importance of which skills are used in duelling.

Dodge, aim, reflex, toughness, shooting/vigor, are both for attacks and defense, appearance is used to attack and tactics to defend

DeletedUser

ag3352 is experienced, much more experienced than me (dueling is not my specialty), if you look at her record on w1. I just don't think appearance makes for a well rounded dueler.

I agree!

DeletedUser

sorry to confuse you but hear me if you would like to learn. But, Dont worry about messing up your skills since you can respec. and re-fix your skills. I have respec many times and ye, it keeps me busy saving up cash all day.

Apperacne is very helpful to do good jobs like the ambush stag..
Apperance is great to win over many soliders with high tactics /in addition with dogde
Apperance is never a waste.

Aim is useful but dont increase it higher than 100 max.
If your aim is more than 100 then decrease it and put it on shooting or dogding. If you still dont agree on putting it on apperance.
Aim is useless for job.

Tactics is useless if you are active player. Sleep in the hotel and take the challenge back to them.
Tactics is useless if you have high dogde and high apperance. I have defeated many strong players as a defender without no tactics or reflex.
Tactics is useful for doing work and some people like to make their records by defending which is fine with me.

WELL, if you have questions or if you are unclear...please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would think you would have used a lot of attribute points in Charisma to get your appearance that high. That would automatically give you a good bit of tactics...

DeletedUser

I would think you would have used a lot of attribute points in Charisma to get your appearance that high. That would automatically give you a good bit of tactics...

yes now am working on my defense clothing since I hav high tactics too:)

I am buying defense clothing:)

DeletedUser

she was up there a couple of days back.. hmmm.. must be a change of clothes