Appearance & Tactics

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Just to make sure does appearance work in offence and not in a defensive situation?

I seem to have forgotten how to duel :blink:

DeletedUser

Yes, appearance = attacker, tactics = defender, but both are defensive stats.

DeletedUser

Apperance is geared to offense and mainly useful against soldiers with high tactics. SO yea, appearnce works with aim to sometimes to do more hits on your opponent.

In defense situation is will be useless but for me it sometimes is usefull to counter attack sometimes only if the attacker has low apperance than you do.

DeletedUser

I've asked a bunch of duelers in my world, and most say that it is definately not a primary dueling skill - i.e the would rather pump points directly into aim than in appearance/tactics.

DeletedUser

No it doesn't. Appearance reduces the opponents aim, it doesn't increase the attacker's.

but, first it reduces the tactics of a player then the left over will go to reducing aim. >>in case of attacking soliders.

I've asked a bunch of duelers in my world, and most say that it is definately not a primary dueling skill - i.e the would rather pump points directly into aim than in appearance/tactics.

noooo...

aim is usefull, not very much as apperance..
aim < +60
appearnce >+170-180

They wont survive!
taking into consideration dogding and shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he means that if you have Aim above 60, Appearance between 170-180 you will defeat everybody.

Which as we all know, is nonsense.

DeletedUser11353

Of course it`s nonsense, you cannot pump 1-2 skill and expect to win all duels, especially when you`re defender

DeletedUser

Umm...what?

Originally Posted by ag3352
aim is usefull, not very much as apperance..
aim < +60
appearnce >+170-180

high apperance is a lot better than higher aim. I have respec many times and now I definately found the perfect skills for my offense character. If you are an attacker and you have, high apperance (+170-200) and low aim (+60),then you will do great in duels.

Plus dogde and shooting.

Of course it`s nonsense, you cannot pump 1-2 skill and expect to win all duels, especially when you`re defender

offcourse you need dogde and shooting...

DeletedUser

So you have 200 in App and 60 in Aim.

How many have you got left for shooting/vigor?
Any high Reflex/Toughness player will murder you.

DeletedUser11353

Originally Posted by ag3352
high apperance is a lot better than higher aim. I have respec many times and now I definately found the perfect skills for my offense character. If you are an attacker and you have, high apperance (+170-200) and low aim (+60),then you will do great in duels.
Plus dogde and shooting.

Aim increases you chance to hit somebody and appearance lowers possibility to get hit when attacking so I think you need to balance it out with gear, I`d rather have high aim and land more hits on opponent but I would never forgot to upgrade it appearance too, I would only have higher aim than appearance cause I find it more useful and just to check, do you have any points in tactics cause you can`t win a defensive duel against serious dueler if you have 0 tactics?

EDIT: please answer Dazzy`s question too

DeletedUser

So you have 200 in App and 60 in Aim.

How many have you got left for shooting?
Any high Reflex/Toughness player will murder you.

I am working toward to it but i have high apperance on the rank.No reflex/no toughness...

I have good shooting and dogding too...NO NO...I MURDER THEM!

Even the toughnes/reflex ppl.. I did all the quest and have many skills to play around with...

aim is below 60 is fine, I wont worry about it anymore. i don't think you'll really need to ever increase aim if you increase appearance sufficiently. simply, with 60 aim, you will hit someone with even 150-200+ dodge at least a couple of times - while with your appearance high enough to reduce the opponents aim to 0? with 45-50 dodge, they will hit you once in several duels.

DeletedUser11353

i don't think you'll really need to ever increase aim if you increase appearance sufficiently. simply, with 60 aim, you will hit someone with even 150-200+ dodge at least a couple of times - while with your appearance high enough to reduce the opponents aim to 0? with 45-50 dodge, they will hit you once in several duels.

Lol, you`re just being funny here, please tell me what formula you used to get those results, they are unrealistic. Oh, I get it now, you only duel workers so that`s why you don`t get hit. Am I correct?:p

DeletedUser

Aim increases you chance to hit somebody and appearance lowers possibility to get hit when attacking so I think you need to balance it out with gear, I`d rather have high aim and land more hits on opponent but I would never forgot to upgrade it appearance too, I would only have higher aim than appearance cause I find it more useful and just to check, do you have any points in tactics cause you can`t win a defensive duel against serious dueler if you have 0 tactics?

EDIT: please answer Dazzy`s question too

but mate...aim and dogde are waste if you dont know the perfect mix. I have very low aim and with high apperance i really kill anyone..

also, i have high dogde and that will do it for my defense.

aim is below 60 is fine, I wont worry about it anymore. i don't think you'll really need to ever increase aim if you increase appearance sufficiently. simply, with 60 aim, you will hit someone with even 150-200+ dodge at least a couple of times - while with your appearance high enough to reduce the opponents aim to 0? with 45-50 dodge, they will hit you once in several duels.

DeletedUser

Wow, you sure have some amount of Skill points.

This is what happens when you are all attack at the top end of the rankings. Bearing in mind my highest hit is 1350.
Oh how we laugh about it now :laugh:

2pz00ao.jpg