Appearance & Tactics

DeletedUser

All those appearance points are not a factor if you're attacked. And if your reflex/toughness are pretty low you're gonna get whacked and whacked hard.

Bottom line: Every build had strengths and weaknesses. Your build is fine for a dueler who might be out hitting people and then avoiding retribution by hiding in hotels. As for a player trying to hold a position in the upcoming forts: Eh, not so much.

DeletedUser

Lol, you`re just being funny here, please tell me what formula you used to get those results, they are unrealistic. Oh, I get it now, you only duel workers so that`s why you don`t get hit. Am I correct?:p

I never duel workers unless they have super high dueling level. That means they are not really workers but duelers. I am an adventurer dueler.

I get hit most of the time but I am very offensive and usally i take the duel back to them. I will post my duels for you too see...if you like:)

DeletedUser11353

I never duel workers unless they have super high dueling level. That means they are not really workers but duelers. I am an adventurer dueler.

I get hit most of the time but I am very offensive and usally i take the duel back to them. I will post my duels for you too see...if you like:)

If that`s not a problem for you, I wouldn`t mind a few dueling reports

DeletedUser

Wow, you sure have some amount of Skill points.

This is what happens when you are all attack at the top end of the rankings. Bearing in mind my highest hit is 1350.
Oh how we laugh about it now :laugh:

2pz00ao.jpg

Offcourse, for that kind of duels i have different gears and I would do better with differnt gears. High shooting gears with high dogde.

Well I dont know about you but for me...I have many skills from every quest. I dont know how much skill you got.
I have high shooting at the same time too:)

If that`s not a problem for you, I wouldn`t mind a few dueling reports

Are you in world 1?

I can send it for you personally, if not i ll post it.
do you want my defensive duels without any tactics/reflex/toughness?

Or

Offensive duels with solider?

Or

Offensive duels with anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11353

@ ag3352- Do you ever duel premium soldiers who has high tactics, i think you won`t get so easy with them, you`d probably get crushed but who am I to be the judge

DeletedUser

So you have:
170-180 App
60 Aim
40-50 Dodge
AND high Shooting!

oh and show me your high dodge clothes. :)

DeletedUser11353

Are you in world 1?

I can send it for you personally, if not i ll post it.
do you want my defensive duels without any tactics/reflex/toughness?

Or

Offensive duels with solider?

Or

Offensive duels with anyone?

No I`m not but you can PM me here on forums, send me your favorite duels

DeletedUser

@ ag3352- Do you ever duel premium soldiers who has high tactics, i think you won`t get so easy with them, you`d probably get crushed but who am I to be the judge

duel with solider with high prem..

http://tw-help.ic.cz/log/index.php?type=show&id=816664915&lang=cs

http://tw-help.ic.cz/log/index.php?type=show&id=2106738453&lang=cs

I have hit him 3 times and won and only one tie.

the player himself said
Big John E Today at 5:15 PM
btw - whats your attack points (appearence) if i may ask, not many people have cracked my defense! none amongst the top 10 duellers!

another very strong solider
http://tw-help.ic.cz/log/index.php?type=show&id=1736148724&lang=cs

DeletedUser11353

Hmm, not bad , I hate when nobody scores a hit, especially if I`m the attacker but I don`t duel with any of my current chars, I had to delete my dueler, what`s your defensive score?

DeletedUser

So you have:
170-180 App
60 Aim
40-50 Dodge
AND high Shooting!

oh and show me your high dodge clothes. :)

I can tell you privately.not in public:nowink:

Hmm, not bad , I hate when nobody scores a hit, especially if I`m the attacker but I don`t duel with any of my current chars, I had to delete my dueler, what`s your defensive score?

what do you mean, by defensive score?

DeletedUser

I dunno, we all have good duel reports.

imo too much of any one skill leaves you open to good all round duelers.

DeletedUser11353

Defensive score-how much duels you`ve won as defender in duels? I know you don`t know exact number but can you try to remember and take a good guess, I just want to know how good are you when defending

DeletedUser

besides lowing the aim skill i thought appearance raised the damage of a weapon

DeletedUser

I dunno, we all have good duel reports.

imo too much of any one skill leaves you open to good all round duelers.

well, i have played for long in this game since world 1 start and ONLY world 1. I have many good duel reports...
the key is to communicate as we are doing right now. That is how i learned to build the best skills ever. Right now i can duel 6 duels in a row without going to hotel.

I make heavy damage and my clothing is great for every type of player. I change gears a lot. I can help anyone who wants to learn as long as they are really into it.

Defensive score-how much duels you`ve won as defender in duels? I know you don`t know exact number but can you try to remember and take a good guess, I just want to know how good are you when defending

well i dont have defense gears at all but have secrets skills on dogde and conter attacking while defending.

I have wone around 90 as a defender.

sorry mates...not really sure thou:)

DeletedUser

One thing: please stop double posting...use the multi quote button (+) in the lower right hand corner of the posts and click reply.

DeletedUser

sorry Elmyr, my bad! just noticed right now and didnt know how to do it lol

Thanks for patience.