Ammunition

DeletedUser

Ammo can give an increased damage range than the current one. Think of it as "equipment"

DeletedUser

Now Bartbot how can you be against the Dual Wield idea because it gives more power to duelers and still want your ammo idea to pass? Same outcome...more powerful duelers.

DeletedUser

Actually not necessarily... it costs to buy the ammunition itself and to maintain it don't make duelers much powerfuller...

DeletedUser

to maintain the weaopn and give it a greater damage range- a necessity with a cost

DeletedUser

to maintain the weaopn and give it a greater damage range- a necessity with a cost

A greater damage range thereby upping the damage they can cause. Just like the dual wield thread that you opposed for that reason.

DeletedUser

A greater damage range thereby upping the damage they can cause. Just like the dual wield thread that you opposed for that reason.
Yeah, I agree with Denisero. This will even make it more unfair for those melee duelers since the firearms now become even more powerful.

DeletedUser

That's why there's a cost. Not all ammunition will up the damage range, some may decrease the damage range, or keep it intact 100%

DeletedUser

I think it will still be unfair for the melee. even as ammunition costs, its quite easy to get especially for those guys that use premium or have been making money quite easily. If fireamrs were to have ammunition then melee should have sharpening tools.

DeletedUser8950

Actually, Melee is more powerful then firearm. If this suggestion was tweaked alot it could be decent

DeletedUser

WEll, if you've got Hernando's Sword, melee pwns.

Otherwise, its not worth crap.

DeletedUser8950

WEll, if you've got Hernando's Sword, melee pwns.

Otherwise, its not worth crap.
Not necessarily
Few shooting duelers have good toughness, meaning melee duelers>firearm duelers.
I only go firearm because anyone with experience knows you never bring a knife to a gun fight;)

DeletedUser

Now if we implement this in the game, it evens out the dueling aspect!

DeletedUser

You do not have very much support for this idea. I highly doubt it is going to make it to development let alone pass a vote if it does. Sorry Bartbot. This is one of those corn in a turd ideas. There is a nugget of something good but its just surrounded by a lot of muck.