Allowing abortion with a twist...

• Thread starter David Schofield
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

in most cases yeah i think this is the best possible option
That's not the way it works.
My grandmother was single and decided to do just that, but after she gave my dad to care, she couldn't handle it, and took him back into her custody.
She barely had enough money to look after herself, and he spent much time with his grandmother and such, and had a quite unhappy childhood.
You don't ask somebody to go through all that pain (seriously, I heard somewhere giving birth would be like pissing tennis balls) not only physically, but emotionally, just to give the baby away.

You don't have any idea, neither do I really, but I don't pretend to understand I do.

What angers me to no end are the ignorant males who are always supposedly "pro-life," who don't actually have any idea what giving birth is life.

One other point-somebody in this thread said rapists should be killed, but surely "vengence is God's," and that all defeats the stupid farce that is "pro-life."

DeletedUser

That's not the way it works.
My grandmother was single and decided to do just that, but after she gave my dad to care, she couldn't handle it, and took him back into her custody.
She barely had enough money to look after herself, and he spent much time with his grandmother and such, and had a quite unhappy childhood.
You don't ask somebody to go through all that pain (seriously, I heard somewhere giving birth would be like pissing tennis balls) not only physically, but emotionally, just to give the baby away.

You don't have any idea, neither do I really, but I don't pretend to understand I do.

What angers me to no end are the ignorant males who are always supposedly "pro-life," who don't actually have any idea what giving birth is life.

One other point-somebody in this thread said rapists should be killed, but surely "vengence is God's," and that all defeats the stupid farce that is "pro-life."

you obviously coming froma position of never having lost a child

ive lost 2 one to my ex fiance in a panic having an abortion without even consulting me after 5 months in

the other to a still birth so yes i KNOW quite well the pain of loss and beleive me id MUCH rather suffer the loss through adoption knowing my child went to a good family and given a solid chance at life rather then loosing them to death or dismemberment at the hand of some doctor

and FYI i am NOT pro life im ANTI-Abortion theres a big differnce

DeletedUser

you obviously coming froma position of never having lost a child

ive lost 2 one to my ex fiance in a panic having an abortion without even consulting me after 5 months in

the other to a still birth so yes i KNOW quite well the pain of loss and beleive me id MUCH rather suffer the loss through adoption knowing my child went to a good family and given a solid chance at life rather then loosing them to death or dismemberment at the hand of some doctor

and FYI i am NOT pro life im ANTI-Abortion theres a big differnce
Bull.

You are talking from the perspective of someone wanting a child.
Do not be so arrogant as to project your feelings of what transpired to every other concievable situation.

Also what exactly is the difference between pro-life and anti-abortion?
To me they both are positions whom wants to take away the liberty to choose.

DeletedUser

Bull.

You are talking from the perspective of someone wanting a child.
Do not be so arrogant as to project your feelings of what transpired to every other concievable situation.

Also what exactly is the difference between pro-life and anti-abortion?
To me they both are positions whom wants to take away the liberty to choose.

you obviously have no freaking clue what your talking about you tell me i dont know what its like to part with a child and i more then 90% of people out ther definately do and yes i want a child myself my friend but its gonna cost me 20 grand plus that i dont have right now because my wife cant carry and we have to use a surrogate

the point is that YES it can be hard to part with a child but simply put anyone willing to MURDER an unborn baby wouldnt have a lot of trouble giving it up for adoption

secondly the differnce between pro life and anti abortion should be readily appernt

i dont have the slightest quams about fryin some murder or rapest in the chair they had a life and made the choice to throw it away by commiting horrible crimes but the child commited no crime

and while i understand there are some exteniuating circumstances when abortion might be int eh best intrest all around like a woman who was raped or in the case of incest or the mothers in danger of death
i still dont like it even though i understand and am willing to accept it so yes im PROUDLY ANTI ABORTION but im not a freaking hypocrit that says tehre pro life and im not a hypocrit that claims im pro choice but then bashes people who CHOOSE to not consider abortion a valid form of birth control

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Giving up for adoption and abortion are two entirely different things.
None should be forced to carry a baby for 9 months then expect the same person
whom has endured this to give up the baby immedietly. Arguing such a case is both cynical and cruel.

Abortion as practiced in the western world isn't murder.

Funny how you drag capital punishment into this discussion.
Makes me lol. If you want to discuss it make a thread. It's irreleavnt at this point.

To set the record straight; abortion is not and should not be considered a form of birth control.
It's a desperate last resort when everything else fails.

DeletedUser8950

John covered all the points I really wanted to make, as he said, people who oppose abortion view it as murder, but then these hypocrites are eager to practice capital punishment, even when generally these people are religous, and the bible says "do not judge" and "vengence is God's."

DeletedUser

okay now I'm getting pretty biblical proportion headakes:blink: Any way you look at it, doing an abortion has a 0.001% of killing a Michael Jackson, Elvis, or Einstein!:O*yea I was too optimmistic with the %*

DeletedUser

okay now I'm getting pretty biblical proportion headakes:blink: Any way you look at it, doing an abortion has a 0.001% of killing a Michael Jackson, Elvis, or Einstein!:O*yea I was too optimmistic with the %*
On the flip side every abortion has the same chance of preventing a new Stalin to be born.

Point is irrelevant.

It should be especially irrelevant from a religious perspective,
due to omnipotency. As the muslims say it: "Insha'Allah".

DeletedUser

John covered all the points I really wanted to make, as he said, people who oppose abortion view it as murder, but then these hypocrites are eager to practice capital punishment, even when generally these people are religous, and the bible says "do not judge" and "vengence is God's."

first off its only hypocrticial if you claim to be pro life which i DO NOT

i am not religous but if u wanna use the bible the bible says to follow the laws of the land therefore capital punishment is fully and completely biblical its not judgeing its punishing a crime theres a HUGE differnce and the child has commited no crime other than being concieved

@ john thats my point exactly it should never be a form of birth control and only a last resort ( and capital punishment was drug in by someone calling me a hypocritical pro lifer even though they were completely wrong and I had to set the record straight)
and as for no one being forced there not forced they CHOSE to have sex ( obviously with the previously mentioned exceptions like rape) knowing full well that pregnancy is a possiblity
furthermore given that less then 5% of pregnancies happen while using birht control the mass majority have no legitimate claim to not expecting it as a consiquince if you engage in risky behaivor then you are responsible for the effects of that action

also @ john u apear to have missed that one was lost to abortion and one was lost to still birth

meaning BORN dead in this case at 8 months due to my ex getting a massive infection that killed the baby and almost killed her as well so yes i understand the pain of loss after all that time VERY well

DeletedUser

first off its only hypocrticial if you claim to be pro life which i DO NOT
Exactly what is your position then?
Because to me it seems like you are saying if one does get pregnant one
must carry forth the child. To me you appear as "I am pro-life, but in the event of X and Y we can allow exceptions."

@ john thats my point exactly it should never be a form of birth control and only a last resort
No your point seems to be that if one accidentially gets pregnant during concentious sex one MUST have the baby whatever the circumstances may be.

and as for no one being forced there not forced they CHOSE to have sex knowing full well that pregnancy is a possiblity
Accidents do happen.
Are you trying to tell me you've never forgotten to wear a condom in the heat of the moment? Bullcrap. I guess no woman ever forgets to take her pill either!

furthermore given that less then 5% of pregnancies happen while using birht control the mass majority have no legitimate claim to not expecting it as a consiquince if you engage in risky behaivor then you are responsible for the effects of that action
Let's just screw the 5% over then, great idea!

You have any sourcse to back up that number, or do you just make up things as you go along?

also @ john u apear to have missed that one was lost to abortion and one was lost to still birth

meaning BORN dead in this case at 8 months due to my ex getting a massive infection that killed the baby and almost killed her as well so yes i understand the pain of loss after all that time VERY well
Boo-friggin-hoo. Your personal tragedies are irrelevant to the discussion.
No-one forced her to carry the child, yet you argue we should force others to do so.

I see absolutely no reason why any woman should be forced to endure an unwanted pregnancy because of your traumatic experiences.
It's their body, and that's all there is to it.

DeletedUser

well you got a point there, I knew a woman that wanted a baby, but couldn't get one, yet next room a woman was screaming ,,abortion,abortion!'' while having a pretty healthy, the point is, why not:

1. Just give it to someone that is willing to care for it
2. Just give it to an adoption center
3. If you're an early pregnancy search if any people are willing to surrogate thing*still confused what it means*
4. DON'T COMMIT MURDER!

DeletedUser

well you got a point there, I knew a woman that wanted a baby, but couldn't get one, yet next room a woman was screaming ,,abortion,abortion!'' while having a pretty healthy, the point is, why not:

1. Just give it to someone that is willing to care for it
2. Just give it to an adoption center
3. If you're an early pregnancy search if any people are willing to surrogate thing*still confused what it means*
4. DON'T COMMIT MURDER!

Your argument is invalid.
Abortion isn't murder.

1&2) Because you don't want to carry forth a child that you are not going to keep.
OR you can't bear the thought of giving your child away.

3) Nope, you aren't confused, you are absolutely ignorant.

4) Abortion isn't murder.

DeletedUser

if it isn't murder then what is it? Yer like killing a human o.o or what is going to become a human

PS: it would be okay for you if you were aborted?._.

DeletedUser

if it isn't murder then what is it? Yer like killing a human o.o or what is going to become a human

PS: it would be okay for you if you were aborted?._.

1) It's a termination of pregnancy. If abortion is murder then so is using birth-control. Hell, even mastrubation could be considered murder by that logic.

2) Yep. If I had been aborted I wouldn't have known either way.
That said I love living and I am grateful for being given this gift.

DeletedUser

Why do people keep asking how someone would feel if they had been aborted? If you had never existed, I doubt that you'd really have an opinion on much of anything.:blink:

DeletedUser

Why do people keep asking how someone would feel if they had been aborted? If you had never existed, I doubt that you'd really have an opinion on much of anything.:blink:
Ding! Ding! Ding!

20 points for A.G!

I guess it's because they fail at the most basic logic.

DeletedUser

No, a sperm cell and an egg cell that are still seperate could not form a child by themselves, it is once they have come together that it is life. Terminating that would be taking life, a sperm cell and egg cell may be a living organism, but they do not create a human on their own.

DeletedUser8950

No, a sperm cell and an egg cell that are still seperate could not form a child by themselves, it is once they have come together that it is life. Terminating that would be taking life, a sperm cell and egg cell may be a living organism, but they do not create a human on their own.
Yes, but the arguement for abortion is your preventing somebody exisiting, but by using contraception you do just that.

DeletedUser

Ah, I see.
Taking the morning after pill is murder by that definition.

Let's move on to the interresting question then:
Source up your absurd claim and presto, argument settled.
But as all the other crap you sprout this as well is something you pull out your ass.'

Yes, but the arguement for abortion is your preventing somebody exisiting, but by using contraception you do just that.
Good and valid point.

DeletedUser

I don't have to source that up, it's a fact. The two cells don't create a human in of themselves, but once they have joined together, it is a human from that point, just not a fully developed one.

Status
Not open for further replies.