Allowing abortion with a twist...

• Thread starter David Schofield
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

After some thought on the idea, I've decided that there is a probable solution that can finally end the abortion arguement in some sections. If Abortion was allowed, and it was taxed, based on Income and the exact amount of fetus's being aborted. For example, a man with a stable and moderate to high income family wanting an abortion of one fetus would result in a higher price, while someone on a lower income wanting an abortion would pay a much lower price for the lone fetus.

Now some of you would be asking, "what in the hell will this solve?"
The answer, just think about it. If we allow abortion, with a tax, all families unready for a child will be able to prevent pregnancy, and apart from that, their payments to the clinic will go into the government funds, instead of government funds paying for their abortion. And it's a worthy alternative to having a child grow up in an unprepared family or a low-income AND unprepared family, and plus, the money actually goes to something worthy, paying off the tons of Debt owed by the government.

Would this work? If unbarred, yes, it would be rather sucessful. But, there are always protesters interfering in the lives and choices of those wanting abortions. They do so because it is either 'killing an infant' or 'against nature/gods will.' My answer is simple... So? If someone does not want to have an abortion, then it is their own damned choice. If someone does want to have an abortion, then I see no reason to bar their efforts because it's their choice. So what if the guy didn't wrap it? Better than having a child grow up abused and unwanted to become a pedophile to abuse your own daughters. Think.

If Abortion was allowed with a tax, the benefits outweigh the negatives.

DeletedUser

Can that be modified to allow abortions until the age of 18 rather than until birth?:unsure:

DeletedUser

Can that be modified to allow abortions until the age of 18 rather than until birth?:unsure:

There's only one abortion technician that can do that Artemis, his name is Samuel Colt ;) Just the mention of his name should scare your born-fetus into submission :)

DeletedUser

I don't understand why they don't want to allow it in the first place. When will they realise that there is to many of them anyway. Better put it out of its misery rather than bringing a child to a world where he is not expected.

DeletedUser

I hate to disagree, but life is life, who are we, or anyone for that matter, to judge the value of a life? No matter what atmosphere it may be raised in. Some children that were not aborted that some say should have been based on what they were to come into, can end up leading healthy, productive, normal lives. But then of course there is the alternative, where the situation is so bad no child should have to go through it.

But who are we to decide?

DeletedUser

I hate to disagree, but life is life, who are we, or anyone for that matter, to judge the value of a life? No matter what atmosphere it may be raised in. Some children that were not aborted that some say should have been based on what they were to come into, can end up leading healthy, productive, normal lives. But then of course there is the alternative, where the situation is so bad no child should have to go through it.

But who are we to decide?

You aren't aborting your child, but if someone else is aborting theirs, then who are you to decide? If the lord almighty himself witnessed it first hand, he would know, you couldn't have done anything to stop it anyways, and it was probably for the better that the abortion occured, would you rather have a dead fetus possibly contributed to the advancement of all of gods greatest creation- Humanity- through the wisdom that is blessed to the species? Or would you rather have a miserable husk of a human being going around and making everyones lives harder? If someone wants an abortion, then why would you stop them? They are not you, and think about it this wat, if they want to kill their child that way early on, then would you want them to actually have the child? It will be a very, very unhappy sentient being if it is forced into this hell of live today, some would say it would be a sin to have the child.

DeletedUser

Life is life, no matter who is giving it, no matter who it is taking it. Life is life. Would you have been glad if you were aborted? Or anyone else alive, for that matter.

If you're trying to justify taking an unborn child's life, you are argueing with the wrong person.

DeletedUser

Life is life, no matter who is giving it, no matter who it is taking it. Life is life. Would you have been glad if you were aborted? Or anyone else alive, for that matter.

If you're trying to justify taking an unborn child's life, you are argueing with the wrong person.

So would you preffer to have a rampant child molester walk the streets, possibly evading the police and striking at a wide range and multitude of victims instead of euthanising him before he is put in a state where clearly his family will do a poor job in bringing him up? No son or daughter would be safe, man, not one. I wouldn't have an abortion, but I sure as hell would allow it, if not encourage it, for people that in a state of obvious display would utterly fail at raising a child. I want clean streets, and blood on the sidewalk from a victim of one of those brought up poorly is not an exception to that. And if someone else has an abortion, then what negative effect does it have upon you? If anything, god would preffer that you put yourself and family first, when you have a son or daughter that make it to adulthood scott-free from the ever-increasing amount of juvinile criminals on this world, which will eventually grow to adult criminals, of course, then ask yourself, why did god protect your children? Put YOURSELF ahead of others in the case of children, you ain't them, you are your own, and who cares if they kill their kid because you aren't going to. Am I right, or am I right?

DeletedUser8950

Abortion is meant to be painless, so I'd hardly consider it "murder."

Although I do think emotionally, an abortion can be very painful for a person, facts and statistics aside.

I just think that most these "pro-lifers" (eg.Sarah Palin:rolleyes:) proclaiming you shouldn't have an abortion, even if you're a 15 old who's been raped by your own father, can be quite sick, twisted people, who don't realize how much pain having an abortion could avoid in situations like the one I listed.

DeletedUser

I just think that most these "pro-lifers" (eg.Sarah Palin:rolleyes:) proclaiming you shouldn't have an abortion, even if you're a 15 old who's been raped by your own father, can be quite sick, twisted people, who don't realize how much pain having an abortion could avoid in situations like the one I listed.

And yet in another thread you agreed that it was a good idea to murder half of the planet?

DeletedUser

Oh, I take it you were an unwanted pregnancy? *snicker*

Seriously though what you are saying there is bullcrap.
Even if life is life, when does life start?

Define life, solve the issue.

Edit: Some dumb piece of unicorn poop seems to have negged me for this post with:
"Life starts after death"

Barfing chode! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you murder a human, you will be thrown in jail, or even killed as an act of justice.

The question remains, do you want to die? Would you have wanted to be killed?

All questions on things that are morally wrong for any normally functioning human, can be answered by asking this question, "Would i like having that done to me?"

Any person with healthy mental capacities, does not want to die, that in of itself, would make it wrong.

I would not want to have my life taken, and wouldn't think you would either. That should answer your question.

DeletedUser

Hi im mostly new here to this board but i thought id interject a little sanity that seems to be missing

First and foremost

The majority of those ( like myself) that oppose abortion are fully willing to accept that like all things there are some exceptions

I.E. like in the case of incest , rape , and if the mothers life is in danger

furthermore jstu because a child would be born into poor circumstances doesnt meant he child will wind up some kind of criminal

i was born very poor and even spent a great deal of time homless and im a very successfull and well adjusted individual while i know many very well off people with complete families who wound up in jail or worse

There are many alternatives not the least of which is adoption that can give those children a great chance at life

what i would propose is this instead

rather than funding abortion for low income people why not instead fund pregancy prevention surgeries for those that cant afford it

say free surgery for any man who wants it its fast its simple and safe and even reversable downt he road if you find your ready to have a child

and one more note on the abortion side

one thing i think clear must be stopped is partial birth abortion
too many people throw it out there like its no big deal without fully understanding hte horror of it

the child is fully developed and fully ready to live int eh world and they force labor
when the childs head comes out they ram a sharp implement into the base of its neck and up into its brain and then suction out its brain

any way you look at that its pure and simple murder and must be universaly banned as theres no justifyable reason for it

DeletedUser

say free surgery for any man who wants it its fast its simple and safe and even reversable downt he road if you find your ready to have a child.

Thank-you!!! Best idea in this whole thread. I totally agree with you 100%

DeletedUser

If you murder a human, you will be thrown in jail, or even killed as an act of justice.

If you, Blondie, walk into your house, and in your kitchen a deformed maniac twice your size is raping your daughter, you would let him be?

The question remains, do you want to die? Would you have wanted to be killed?
Am I dead? No.

All questions on things that are morally wrong for any normally functioning human, can be answered by asking this question, "Would i like having that done to me?"

Any person with healthy mental capacities, does not want to die, that in of itself, would make it wrong.

I would not want to have my life taken, and wouldn't think you would either. That should answer your question.

You're pretty much splitting hairs here in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Alright, the answer to your first question is irrelevant to this topic, if we were talking about justice, that would be a different story, we're talking about an unborn human life.

Status
Not open for further replies.