Airplane Crash

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

Wilhelm decided to see what Alex was up to so he returned to where he last saw her.

DeletedUser

she was done with her walk with the man and walked back to camp she was everyone working and looking around she sat down on a stump and crossed her legs and her arms

Deleted User - 819397

Seeing Alex wasn't there, I walk back to camp and see her. I walk over and ask, "what's up?"

DeletedUser

She looked up and said "well nothing much just sitting on an island with a bunch of guys and only one girl which is me so overall kinda good"

Deleted User - 819397

I laugh and ask, "why is you being the only girl here good?"

DeletedUser

she grinned at him :its not good i feel so like hmm unsafe as i would say"She said to him still grinning

DeletedUser

Greg roasted the turkey over the fire and ripped off a wing and ate it.

"Turkey for everyone" Greg yelled

DeletedUser

( Kurtis, i don't care about your previous post, read my post, the only gun that will be in this thread is already gone, long gone, and way out of ammuniton, nobodys going to pay attention to your post if your going to set there and ignore the both realalisim and already how the stories gone ok?)

I notice my cloths had been blown away, I return to the crash site to collect clothing from the dead,then I become sad that the fallen have not recived a proper burial, and begin digging a hole for them.

DeletedUser

she got up and went to the beach where she saw alex digging for something she walked up to him and said "hey there havent seen you in a while"then gave him a hug

DeletedUser

I am overflying your island on my Pacific route for Virgin Pacific Airlines in their BusAir830 and think I spot something large glimmering on an island below. It's against company policy to even slow down and look because it costs money and my binoculars are in my flight bag that my co-pilot is using as a lapdesk for his laptop; he's new to the company and hired on from WestNorth Airlines and loves to use that laptop in the air.

I hope that if someone is below they are able to survive.

DeletedUser

Trevor went and saw Alex. He went over to her and sat near her. "So, how's life?"

DeletedUser

I saw trevor with alex,"Love birds they are...but i guess if were goin to be here this long, we might as well be ourselfs." I then began to think back my due date home was four months ago, my wife and kids are prolly worried sick, and when they here that the plane never landed, they surelly will be devistated,i then grinned sat down and rememberd life back in the states.

DeletedUser

She looked over to Trevor and said "bored lonely hungry same old same old"she said to him

Status
Not open for further replies.