Airplane Crash

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 819397

Ok, here's the deal. Anyone who takes part in this was on an airplane heading over the Pacific. About midway across the ocean, the pilot and copilot randomly die due to either a heart attack or stroke. We crash-land safely on a remote island, but there are no tools as the airplane pretty much exploded, and no other survivers besides those who are posting in the forum. As per usual, there needs to be a bio.

Name:
Survival skills:

No God Modding here, as we are truly fighting for our lives to survive with nothing but our bare hands and materials found on the island.

Deleted User - 819397

Name: Wilhelm
Survival Skills: Can cook, kinda can make a fire, has a knack for finding what is needed.

DeletedUser

Name:Alex/Alexandria
bout her:good hunter has a dog with her named Rebel wants bf
personality:blue green eyes dirty blonde hair attractive can survive in the wild or can she

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

I wipe smoke and grit from my eyes, and stand up. What happened...how am I still alive? I wonder. I see a girl lying nearby, holding a dog who seemingly is unhurt by the crash. I walk over to her and gently try to wake her up.

DeletedUser

i woke up to a make with blue/ green eyes and handsome her vision was blury so he wiped her eyes with her hand and said"what what happened"she whispered to him

Deleted User - 819397

Relieved that she's still alive, I say, "the pilots both died from something like a stroke...we were sooo lucky to end up on an island rather than in the ocean...I don't know how many others survived...anyway, my name's Wilhelm, what's yours?"

DeletedUser

she sat up wipeing the sand off her face and body "yea thats true oh its Alexandria just call me alex tho"she said to him holding his arm to keep herself up

Deleted User - 819397

"Nice to meet you Alex." I say warmly. "I'm glad I'm not the only one who survived. Ok, let's just get you over by those trees over there, and I'll find something to eat. Oh, by the way, what's your dog's name?" I grin at the dog.

DeletedUser

rebel woke up and snapped at the man almost biting his nose but just a few inches away she puleld her back "oh its Rebel"she said to will "oh can i just call you will?"she said to him petting Rebel

Deleted User - 819397

"sure, I don't care. Feisty dog, that's for sure. I like dogs though, so that's fine." I get Alex over to the shade of the trees and help her sit. "I'll go find something to eat, I'll be back soon." I promise.

DeletedUser

*flirty huh*she thought to herself "sorry for that bad rebel she just mean to people that she doesnt know"she said to him "no its ok im not hungry we can do that later we need to find a pond and a place for shelter"she said her back leaning against a coconut tree "also looking like we struck coconnuts"she started to laugh

Deleted User - 819397

(The I promise was how I said the phrase, not part of the sentence)

"hmm...If we had enough of any building material, like wood, or wet sand, or something like that, that would help a ton." I say, thinking hard...
"Coconut trees don't exactly have the strength needed, though...hmm..."

DeletedUser

"well we have metel sand tree rock just look around"she said pointing to all thoses things she got up and looked at the coconuts "help me get up there"she said looking at him

Deleted User - 819397

I lift Alex up, and put her on my shoulders. I then get as close to the coconut tree as I can, and then say, "Ok, can you possibly reach them from here?"

DeletedUser

she was lifted and thought *WOW hes strong* she reached for the coconut tree and jumped on it "looks like i can now"she said carfully crawwling up the coconut tree "here catch"she said holding a coconut

Deleted User - 819397

I catch the coconut and put it on the ground. As we continue to work, I realize that food won't be a problem for now since the coconut tree had a ton of ripe coconuts. That meant the biggest priority now was shelter.

DeletedUser

she dropped the last coconut but tons were still in the tree "here catch me"she said about to jump down from the tree then she jumped

Deleted User - 819397

Surprised, I wasn't fully ready for that. I caught her, but the force made me fall over, her still on top of me.

DeletedUser

"oh im um sorry for that let me get off"she said tumbling off of him next to Rebel grooming her self "that was fun now we need water and a shelter soemthing thats on high ground and close to water and all that and it needs to be in the shade" she said putting her hair up in a pony tail

Deleted User - 819397

"hmm...as far as water goes, I'm sure that there's a river here somewhere...as for shelter, I see actual trees not too far from here...a tree house sound good?"

Status
Not open for further replies.