Airplane Crash

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

"no not a tree house something on land"she said walking away "lets go theres ond to be water in over by those trees and a hill to make a shelter bring the coconuts"she said picking a few up and calling Rebel to here and making her follow her

Deleted User - 819397

"Ok." I grab the rest of the coconuts, and follow her into the trees. "I think that if there was going to be fresh water, It would be closer to the center of the island..."

DeletedUser

as they got to the tall trees she fell down "im to tired to go on and thirtsty"she said dropping the coconuts "we nee the metel from the plane or whats left of it and the tree bark on the island OHH look a crab!"she said pointing to it and rebel ran off and got it bringing it back "looks like we have a small dinner"she said about to fall asleep

Deleted User - 819397

"Hey, wake up! Don't go to sleep, that's like the worst thing you could do right now." I quickly crack open a coconut and gently pour the milk into her mouth. "That'll have to do until we find some water..."

DeletedUser

"im tired tho"she said opening her eyes and milk about to pour into her mouth she opened her mouth "thanks for that"she said sitting up now "we need to find other survivors and all that theres probely goats and sheep on this island that we can have for pets for milk and wool but they may not be on this exact island"she said to him

Deleted User - 819397

"well how do you propose that we get them? It would take an extra couple of weeks to make a sea worthy craft of any kind, which would weaken us further. As for other survivers, I don't know if there are any more...but if there is, then they should see our footprints going in here."

(Perfect time for someone else to join here;))

DeletedUser

"all we need to catch them is a rope or vines and a sharp stick that we stick into the ground and they walk onto it and catch them thats works for me"she said "sea worthy craft as in a raft or some sort OH we should look through the luagage for things i see some not to far away"she said pointing to them

Deleted User - 819397

I walk over to the luggage and open the first suitcase. Inside I see a couple of sets of spare clothes, toiletries (toothbrush/paste, soap, etc) and a set of matches. "Can't believe that these were allowed on the plane," I say, holding up the matches.

DeletedUser

she saw him hold something up and struggled to get up and ran over to him with rebel getting there before her "look there clothes perfect for me this is perfect"she said smiling and hugging him "now we need to look throught all of them

Deleted User - 819397

"Yeah, it is looking good so far." I agree. I move on to the next suitcase and open it. Inside is nothing but a small radio. "Who only needs a radio where their going?" I wonder. "Too bad there's no way to send a signal with this..."

DeletedUser

yea you go over there and dont look back here untill i say ok im puttin theses clothes on""she said to him as he walked to another suitcase

Deleted User - 819397

"Ok." I call back. I open the next suitcase and find a small set of kids clothes. I notice a bulge on one of the pockets, so I reach inside and pull out a pocket knife. "well, this can help a little bit, I suppose..." I say.

DeletedUser

she undrees everything and all she put on new underware and bra then put the clothes on they were camo "looks like this person was on a hunting trip"she said putting on her new jeans then turning around "what did i say no looking at me but anyways how do i look "She said showing herself off

Deleted User - 819397

(I never did turn around, you know...I was just commenting on the pocket knife)

I turn around and nod. "That looks great on you." I say. "now then, there's one more suitcase...I hope that there's some sort of decent cutting material inside...a pocket knife isn't exactly going to help too much."

DeletedUser

(i no i was joking) :p

"thank you" putting on her boots "WAIT thats my suitcase"she said running over to it and opening it it had some water some food ger clothes dog food money brush and all other things

Deleted User - 819397

"well, that's a relief. It's always nice to have things that are familiar. I saw my suitcase go up in flames, so I don't have mine...but I'll get by."

DeletedUser

(you say the rest thats in my suitcase)

"aww poor baby"she said rubbing his arm "its ok "she said laughing now

Deleted User - 819397

" I know it's ok, I was just mentioning it."
Alex' suitcase also contained a letter. "Hey, do you know what this is?" I ask, pulling it up out of the suitcase.

DeletedUser

"huh whats that"she said curiously "i wonder who that can be from or what it is i dont remember putting that in my suit case"she said "well you open it"she said

Deleted User - 819397

I open the letter. It reads:

"For whom it may concern,

The flight you are about to board will come crashing down. I have drugged the pilots drinks to make them die of a heart attack. If anyone survives the crash, then I wish you the best of luck...and feel what I felt..."

I look up. "That's kind of ominous and insane sounding, huh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.