• 46-50

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • 51-55

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • 56+

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser618

dang, I need a job where I can play at work. All those type of sites are blocked here. Pay?? Nope, not me. Gotta save for my retirement. don't want to be the 80 yr old greeter at *almart. lol

DeletedUser1105

I think a game like tribalwars is somewhat more suited to older people, as they understand working together, and it makes the P&P more interesting.

As for this game, I'm not sure either of those points are as relevant.

If you read the tribal wars forums though, a hell of a lot of people sound very young.

I've stopped going on the tribal wars forums because its full of immature, pathetic kids.

DeletedUser

Well

Then I'd say it's time for us old folks to unite.

Pull up our rocking chairs on the porch...
Point at the young 'uns...
And yell
GET OUTA MY YARD, YA ROTTEN KIDS!!!

LOL....gotta run with that one...LOL just goofing
(rocking in my chair, growing my beard, working on my 'crazy-oldman-laugh)

DeletedUser

" Aged " , it's all right . My dear ol' Granny used "wizened" .
If in You're still kicking , it says You've learned something , an a still learning .
Heard it said and whole heartedly agree , " the Young and exuberant will never defeat the Old and crafty " .
Personally through I prefer " experienced " .

DeletedUser

Tell Me there young Eliel , why does it seem to bother You ?
Someone suggested a town just for the "old gits" ,
do We really want an old folks home ?

DeletedUser

and there's the "aged" saying

The more complex the mind, the greater the need for play......

DeletedUser

Tell Me there young Eliel , why does it seem to bother You ?
Someone suggested a town just for the "old gits" ,
do We really want an old folks home ?

Nothing bothers me, just saying it. Those games are actually more for the grown-up people as they can afford to buy a premium. Kids just buy video games and don't have to pay every month. But if you go to work, it isn't that hard to save up some money to buy that premium.

DeletedUser

my uncle once told me a man is only as old as the woman he feels...

DeletedUser

So far I seem to be the only 1 over 56..

I think I was 1 of the elder brethren on Tribal Wars as well (wld 17)

There has to be others hiding out there somewhere...LOL

Good Luck all...T

DeletedUser

well im 14 and also play TW aswell. lol. i quite enjoy playin these games they give me sumfin 2 do wen i have no HW (BTW i always have HW, jus dnt do it lol:D) and as for a prem acc. i jus pay by ma mibile fone only cost lke £5 a month.

DeletedUser

Nothing bothers me, just saying it. Those games are actually more for the grown-up people as they can afford to buy a premium. Kids just buy video games and don't have to pay every month. But if you go to work, it isn't that hard to save up some money to buy that premium.

You are right my mate! Old gun is better than a young gun... just ask the "victims" :)

DeletedUser

lo,, we will have a town of us oldies but goodies,, as long as it isnt a retirement home,,, not childish for an older person to play games,, keeps our minds young,, we may be older, but we arent dead,,,,

DeletedUser

I dont see the point in this... and how come my age group is the lowest?

DeletedUser

well, i'm 16 and i've met lots of people playing online games who are older than 30. evenon some of those, how was it put... 'hardcore graphics-button mashin'-insta death' games? i find it hard to find people my own age online, but that might just be the maturity of the groups i join...