Votes: 11 3.4%
  • 51-55

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • 56+

Votes: 6 1.8%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

OK.....
I apologize if someone has done this already.
Just curious to see age breakdown in this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont think this has been done. I am curious to see how this turns out.

DeletedUser

Hope I don't end up being the "old man" in town......

Thinks about growing out his beard, getting a rocking chair to put out in front of the saloon, and working on his "crazy laugh" :):)

DeletedUser1105

I think you'll find a lot in the 15-18 range. (not me by the way, I'm 22).

These games appeal more to that age range I guess.

DeletedUser

i am actually surprised by the results so far that there are that many "older" people playing

DeletedUser

Go check Tribalwars. I find it realy hard to find a player under the age of 16 in there.

DeletedUser

i am actually surprised by the results so far that there are that many "older" people playing

Not surprised at all..There are really alot of old people playing Online games now,specially tribal wars..and they have an advantage they spend alot more money into the game giving them more advantage..

Here where i live i play a local MMORPG..then one time the MMORPG had an event we got to meet and greet other players and found out that one of the player that was ranked 3 was 50+ years old and owns a business..and heard spent 50,000 just to get his character to that level in 2 months..

I wonder how many people are willing t spend a big amount of money here..

DeletedUser

I think a game like tribalwars is somewhat more suited to older people, as they understand working together, and it makes the P&P more interesting.

As for this game, I'm not sure either of those points are as relevant.

DeletedUser

I think a game like tribalwars is somewhat more suited to older people, as they understand working together, and it makes the P&P more interesting.

As for this game, I'm not sure either of those points are as relevant.

Well it would be a little coz older people has abit more monry so they can afford even to buy lets say 200 nuggets and always have a premium..

DeletedUser

Well it would be a little coz older people has abit more monry so they can afford even to buy lets say 200 nuggets and always have a premium..

Doesn't stop younger people whining their mummy won't let them ;)

DeletedUser

Doesn't stop younger people whining their mummy won't let them ;)

Yeah,but i'sm sure the max would be something like 10 to 20 nuggets a month and surely be prepared to do alota chores..=D

DeletedUser

Online games in the web are more for older people, cause they can play at work, mostly in offices. Am I right?

DeletedUser

am willing to be old,, but with gas prices,, not willing to spend any money,,,,,

DeletedUser

Old age and treachery usually overcome youth and vigor.

While some of us "Old Timers" may be playing from work (I usually am), not all of us are willing to pay for a game we can play for free. I'm one of those cheap old birds that won't play it if it costs me.

Just remember: Get too close to me and watch out for my cane. Yes, yes. I'm one of the 41+ guys.

DeletedUser794

Younger people tend to prefer super extreme graphics, finger mashing, insta death type of games.

The older generation have sorta got over this whole thing and have more patience for these type of thinking game's. ( and of course can play at the office...)

The results of this poll will be very interesting.