Resolved Advent Calendar

DeletedUser1651

I was offline yesterday and not able to open my "window". If I click on #4 it gives me that message that appeared if you tried to open it early. Why can't I open windows if the day is already passed? Do I have to wait 364 days to open window 4? Will the calender sit in my backpack till it is empty? I was able to open today's window without issue.

DeletedUser

+1 On gabrielem2's question. I didn't realize the server had already flipped a day on me for day 5 earlier this afternoon. Will we be able to open older doors post-christmas or will we have to wait a whole year to be able to use that item again on the proper date?

DeletedUser

HEy! In the past 4 days, I've got the next things:

Liquorice x8 - restores work motivation for jobs by 15%
Marzipan x5 - restores 10% of your HP and 10% of Energy
Oat x2 - shortens active waytime by 25%

So I would like to know if anyone has got any other items, in addition to these three? And what do those items give you?

Another question from me is, how does "Oat" precisely work. I don't want to waste one of my "Oat"(god it's so funny to say "waste one of my oat", cause oat is like Goat :p).

4 out of the 6 days I've received licorice. Getting kindof boooooring.

DeletedUser

None of these are permanent. As I remember, it just restores, it doesn't stay so. So if you have 70% of energy left, after eating a gingerbread you will have 85%.

DeletedUser

I was offline yesterday and not able to open my "window". If I click on #4 it gives me that message that appeared if you tried to open it early. Why can't I open windows if the day is already passed? Do I have to wait 364 days to open window 4? Will the calender sit in my backpack till it is empty? I was able to open today's window without issue.

I opened one of the windows a day late and got a Glass Marble - don't know if it has any use

DeletedUser14006

Does anyone have a definitive answer as to if these advent calendar products will be available after the 24th, from shops or drops or anything?

DeletedUser

Iirc, hp and energy boosts were to be put in with the 1.30 update. If the update comes before the 24th, then the answer would be yes. If the update comes later on, then the answer yes, but after a while. We don't know when the update will come and if it will bring in the boosts for sure. So lets hope for the best.

MFRavenhawk

Other than the marble, said to be available if you miss a day and the coal if you open too early....

Is there any rhyme or reason to whatever else shows up in the advent calendar? Do you need to open it by a certain time to get a certain product? Or is everything completely random and I am just getting the short end of the straw by getting nothing but 12 licorice over the past week?

DeletedUser14006

If you are on Arizona I can make you a good offer for all that liquorice ;)

DeletedUser

Is absolutely random. Try at a different hour ... I found different things, but I don't open the doors same hour daily, but whenever I remember.

DeletedUser

If time has any effect it's because it uses a random number seed from microseconds, which you don't have much control over. I usually open all mine minutes apart with different results.

DeletedUser

If time has any effect it's because it uses a random number seed from microseconds, which you don't have much control over. I usually open all mine minutes apart with different results.

Time doesn't have any effect. I open all my doors each day on ± the same time (Max. 5 minutes different) and I have almost every item ;)

DeletedUser

Bringing up old topic. It's 24th December by the Server Time. So... MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And if you click the 24th box in Advent Calendar .......... Although I hoped there will be a special present, this is quite special too. Yummy! Let's wait for Christmas 2011!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe for you. I traveled for 1h instead of 3 today with the use of oat. I replenish energy when needed and so on. I think they are really great.
I guess some better have nothing than something ...