Resolved Advent Calendar

DeletedUser

Newbie here, but what happens if I open the calendar early? Am I missing out on anything or just ruining the fun?

DeletedUser

Appreciate the quick response, but could you elaborate a bit? I don't know anything about the game so I want to make sure I don't screw it up. What do I lose if I open it early? What happens if I miss a day?

DeletedUser

Appreciate the quick response, but could you elaborate a bit? I don't know anything about the game so I want to make sure I don't screw it up. What do I lose if I open it early? What happens if I miss a day?

You only get the real gifts for opening doors on the right day. You only get the quest for the best reward if you open most on the right day.

DeletedUser2708

You only get the real gifts for opening doors on the right day. You only get the quest for the best reward if you open most on the right day.

Meh. IMHO, the best reward is just what you get by opening all doors on all the right days, YMMV.

DeletedUser

if you open a door early you are very naughty. so do not open it. that is all im going to say on it because anything else would be a spoiler.

DeletedUser

hello there but why are the advent products not auctionable this year?

DeletedUser

just because germans said so?.....but this is unfair.....what will workers do with crackers?

DeletedUser

I could NOT wait to open my advent calendar (well I could wait because server time is now Dec. 1st) and I went to go open door #1 and it tells me that it is not December 1st, but it so obviously is. Is anyone else having this problem? Okay, I'm not asking for hints or spoilers about what's behind the doors so I'm not breaking any rules here; I just want to know why my calendar says it's not December 1st when game time says it is.
Depending on where you live, your time may be different from the server time--it is an annoying problem for me too!

DeletedUser

Depending on where you live, your time may be different from the server time--it is an annoying problem for me too!

That question was 1 year old and we had a bug last year, that we had to wait till after 1am server time to open the doors, or it would give you the not so nice item. This year we don't have the same issue.

DeletedUser

And the bug was only on December 1st last year before it was fixed. I can't believe how many times I've heard that myth repeated when it was such a short-lived bug.

DeletedUser

What happens if you miss a day and go back and open it anyway? A lump of coal?:hmf:

DeletedUser

and what happens if you don't open missed day do u still get your sled