Active Roleplayers and RPs

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am a huge Eragon fan, and i would definately join Peril's everyday evil medievil themed story.

I can't wait for the second movie or the last book to come out...But then agian, i'm waiting for Avatar 2. :D

DeletedUser

lol ye, I thought the book was ment to come out this november, but now I think im probably wrong... never seen avatar....

Oh and I though the eragon movie didnt do the book justice ;)

Just my opinion... anyway they are both good

Never seen Avatar is it good? :razz:

DeletedUser

:D Both the film and the book we're amazing to me...And Avatar?

No dought it is the most greatest movie i have ever seen.

DeletedUser

I loveed the Eragon books, I've read all three. I HATED the movie though......the person who wrote it never even read the book if you ask me.

I'll post my new RP up today

DeletedUser

Totally agree with you there
The only thing i dont like about the books is waiting for the fourth ;)

DeletedUser

Indeed, shadeslayer...Wow, shocked me, and i miss the large golden dragon with the missing hind leg...Did he died? I can't remeber.

But i'd also like to see Saphira as a mother...For some strange reson, but i'd also like to see Eragon 2.

DeletedUser

ye the golden one... Elmry or sumthing ;)
Ye I think he/she is trapped in this thingamabob which gives eragon power right?

I think theres meant to be another green dragon in the fourth, not sure where I heard that :)

DeletedUser

ZOMG! I have to read reviews and stuff now...A green one?

I hope Saphira dose survive, i think she dies or soemthing...I hope not, but i knwo that a dragon dies, if it is the evil one...WIN! :D

DeletedUser

Im hope frodo dies... oh wait thats lord of the rings...

Ah i dont mind if the red dragon dies .

Seen as though they didnt really follow the book in the first one.

I hope they all have a big party and die in the second film? what do you think?

DeletedUser

(Obsenities removed, author infracted and sacked)

OMG!!!! I had the ENTIRE Role-Play wrote and then I logged as I was posting the story. It never came back.....

Deleted User - 819397

Umm...sig rules still apply to the RP award thing...do what I did and put it all in a spoiler, that way you comply to the rules and still show off all the parts to your sig.

DeletedUser14280

Or you could do what I did to my sig.
Text sigs are handy sometimes, aren't they?

Say, are we going to have RP awards for best RP too?

Deleted User - 819397

I'll have to add that...although I don't know what I'd do other than best RP...maybe I'll add that in to the next awards...whichever one wins, the OP for that thread gets the award or something...I'll likely update the lists tomorrow.

DeletedUser14280

Do you think I'm overdoing the internal monologue in The Lycaon Cabal?

DeletedUser

No, i'm still trying to get my character written. :D I sux at characters.

Hopefully i'll get a new thread up within the week, if i'm not too busy.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone, my thread.....monster thread....is up. Lord Regal, sorry about triple post....I might have over did the introduction by a little...what do you guys think? There are a lot of intermingling plots playing out in the Role-Play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

Yikes. That thing's huge.
Honestly, though. I can't read the third part. The text is too...something.

And Coram? Why not just let your mind wander, come up with a character, then stare at a character sheet until you come up with details?

DeletedUser14280

Um...is it just me, or are people just creating characters and not actually making a start?
Like in Project Vesuvius. I'm fairly sure that Tigermite is editing his post as I speak, but right now we have 4 people and I'm no longer the only one who's RPed.

Last edited by a moderator: